Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

He lied about that? That would explain why he couldn't finish that last 15% over such a long time period.

I have no doubt it exists, but it would be on TakaJun's computer only, which means that from a practical standpoint, it doesn't exist.

He lied about that? That would explain why he couldn't finish that last 15% over such a long time period.

Well, think of it this way.

He updates one day, saying that it's 15% or smth like that (the small thing we have in the already existent partial patch), and says that his TL has slowed down a lot due to real life problems, aka working for the most part of the day.

He then stays silent for months and months, and I don't even know if it was a whole year, and suddenly says it's on 85%, but doesn't release any partial patch (which would make sense since it's such a slow progress) and doesn't make any comment on having more/less time.

Finally, stays yet another whole year silent, and silent he has stayed until now.

So if you ask me, I say he put that 85% to let people know he was 'still on it', but since he ended up not getting any extra time, just said 'fuck it" and left everything as is.

Dunno, it gives me the same feeling as the partial patch of Draku Riot.

Well, think of it this way.

He updates one day, saying that it's 15% or smth like that (the small thing we have in the already existent partial patch), and says that his TL has slowed down a lot due to real life problems, aka working for the most part of the day.

He then stays silent for months and months, and I don't even know if it was a whole year, and suddenly says it's on 85%, but doesn't release any partial patch (which would make sense since it's such a slow progress) and doesn't make any comment on having more/less time.

Finally, stays yet another whole year silent, and silent he has stayed until now.

So if you ask me, I say he put that 85% to let people know he was 'still on it', but since he ended up not getting any extra time, just said 'fuck it" and left everything as is.

Dunno, it gives me the same feeling as the partial patch of Draku Riot.

Could be, I won't judge about these matters since there's obviously no way to know for sure. I do think it's awfully strange how he decided to give absolutly no updates on his status. If he wants to quit, just say so. Don't leave people with false hope. I'm sure he's busy, but too busy to give people some insight on his current situation? A one-minute job.

Nobody has the right to demand him to finish something that was completely voluntary to begin with, but if it's really impossible to finish that last bit of the game (which is honestly a pity, given how far he got), at least give it a rest officially so that others get the go-ahead to finish it. It might have happened sooner, if he did so.

Also not pleased with the way other translation teams handled Majikoi S & A. They start it, with the feeling of 'Hey, people really want this game' and perhaps just for the internet fame, and get bored of it a few months later because they 'want something else'. Not only do you disappoint people like that, hoping to play the game fully at some point, but it also encourages other translation teams that ARE serious about their projects to stay away from it, because nobody wants to be the group that cleans up after others. No, they want to have the credit of having done the entire game themselves and that's understandable.

Might be sounding like an incredible spoiled brat here, but those are just my 2 cents. I really am grateful for all the work that has gone into the translation of the Majikoi games, but if only just one of them had the guts to finish what they started. It's just a pity.

No point speculating. Could turn up tomorrow with the full release. Could turn up tomorrow with news of a delay. Could come around a month from now with a partial patch. Could show up a week from now explaining it will be a while. Could disappear forever. etcetc.

Keeping track of the news? sounds great. But speculating with no concrete information isn't doing anything positive. If anything, it makes people impatient and catty as they start to obssess over it. And that most certainly is not an environement that is going to encourage the tranlator to work or post about his progress.

No point speculating. Could turn up tomorrow with the full release. Could turn up tomorrow with news of a delay. Could come around a month from now with a partial patch. Could show up a week from now explaining it will be a while. Could disappear forever. etcetc.

Keeping track of the news? sounds great. But speculating with no concrete information isn't doing anything positive. If anything, it makes people impatient and catty as they start to obssess over it. And that most certainly is not an environement that is going to encourage the tranlator to work or post about his progress.

I think people are just excited and worried at the same time, really. Considering how they were left with just waiting for a guy who probably never did the patch itself, it makes sense that they're worried this translator will do the same, as delays sometimes turn into more delays and then turn into, well, nothing. They're also probably excited since the patch has been a long time coming and if it comes out when the translator says it does, which should be this week or the next, that's amazing.

I, myself, am very excited to play the route and I will admit, a bit worried that the project might end up in the nebulous void called 'Wait and See'. I kinda have a bad feeling about it, since there's been a few delays already where it was almost a month and a half away from the date in which I joined the site. I joined in Early May and heard that it would be out in Early to Mid June, then it got delayed, then delayed some more, then delayed agaon, and it seems like it's going to be delayed again, so now it's estimated Late July, maybe even Early August? Understandable delays sometimes, yes, but there has been quite a few already. Maybe it's misplaced worry, but it's there.

While we're on the subject of translation, I've been curious about this for a while but am generally unsure how the translation is going at all o_O

Is it like, almost finished or is it almost finished in the same way Hollow Ataraxia is 'almost finished'?  How much of it is playable?

While we're on the subject of translation, I've been curious about this for a while but am generally unsure how the translation is going at all o_O

Is it like, almost finished or is it almost finished in the same way Hollow Ataraxia is 'almost finished'?  How much of it is playable?

Miyako's route is literally almost finished, you should be able to play it by next month. The agave route is also currently being translated but that won't be done anytime soon. Even then you still have all the other side-routes untouched.

Also, what do you mean "Hollow Ataraxia's almost finished"?  :huh:

If people didn't speculate and think that Yandere's TL seemed stalled forever, this Miyako TL might had never started. Pretty positive I would say o:

WHAT THE HELL?!?!

The Momoyo after story in S is just far too short. The Mayucchi one is much longer. Although rejoice one of the complaints has been fixed.

Momoyo's routes will always be too short.

Hollow Ataraxia's patch has been "almost finished" for a long, long time.

Miyako's route is literally almost finished, you should be able to play it by next month. The agave route is also currently being translated but that won't be done anytime soon. Even then you still have all the other side-routes untouched.

This might be a bit rude to ask, but how would you evaluate the quality of the translation compared to that of TakaJun? Does it use the same vocabulary as the previous translations?

Are you guys making a patch that contains all the Yandere patches + this new one?

And thanks for giving us hope that it'll be out soon, really can't wait to play it!

This might be a bit rude to ask, but how would you evaluate the quality of the translation compared to that of TakaJun? Does it use the same vocabulary as the previous translations?

Are you guys making a patch that contains all the Yandere patches + this new one?

And thanks for giving us hope that it'll be out soon, really can't wait to play it!

lol.

I just realized that I seem to be missing a scene on the Sayaka route. How many are there supposed to be. No matter what I try all I get is 2.

Is there a walktrhough somewhere?

Sayaka had 2 scenes. The last scene is Momoyo's scene that u got from Benkei route.