Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

The one I quoted. A trap is only beautiful so long as you dont realize its a trap. You want the doubt. When you know its a trap then it becomes a weirdo dressed up as a girl. Where's the aesthetics in that?

If you can't love trap in it's natural behavior, then you're not qualified to love it in any situation. You don't love trap, you love thrill of finding out if you're getting hard-on from a cute girl or going full homo on girly boy.

If you can't love trap in it's natural behavior, then you're not qualified to love it in any situation. You don't love trap, you love thrill of finding out if you're getting hard-on from a cute girl or going full homo on girly boy.

Ahhhh the taste of Homo with girly boy....

its as fine as old age wine....

good words my dear Apostles.

I sincerely, genuinely, absolutely understand that feeling. <--- inside joke

Welcome to the most derailed thread in the fuwanovel forums, Cofee.

I sincerely, genuinely, absolutely understand that feeling. <--- inside joke

Welcome to the most derailed thread in the fuwanovel forums, Cofee.

Thanks DimDito, dunno what to call, Dim or Dito

From my posts I suppose you understood that I love derailed threads

Well yeah. I thought that was the point. Some exceptions are when you have a trap like Hideyoshi or the guy from Snafu. You want to fall into the trap. Who said traps should be avoided anyways?

Well yeah. I thought that was the point. Some exceptions are when you have a trap like Hideyoshi or the guy from Snafu. You want to fall into the trap. Who said traps should be avoided anyways?

Hmm, I kind of agree. You want to fall into the trap BUT finding out the truth shouldn't stop you.

Wait, seriously?

Yeah, however he doesnt like it when other main cast, talking about how Booth is Connected to Wilkes.

He was a Ranger and have a patriotic soul, so i think thats why he hated it.

Eh, I'm not a tsundere.

Okay'' i get it.

Hmm, I kind of agree. You want to fall into the trap BUT finding out the truth shouldn't stop you.

Keep workin my dear Apostles.

There r no exceptions when liking traps(i prefer long hair traps though), every one of them r a blessing to this damn world...

Keep workin my dear Apostles.

There r no exceptions when liking traps(i prefer long hair traps though), every one of them r a blessing to this damn world...

Yes, one must not discriminate between then, every trap is good and worth worshipping.

Yeah, however he doesnt like it when other main cast, talking about how Booth is Connected to Wilkes.

He was a Ranger and have a patriotic soul, so i think thats why he hated it.

That's pretty deep character development, I thought the name "Booth" was just common and coincidental.

That's pretty deep character development, I thought the name "Booth" was just common and coincidental.

Thts why i love Bones~~~~

and I love how Booth have great accuracy using guns(he was a sniper) and strong physical yet kinda well not dumb, but brash and Brennan is vice versa...

i love the combination.