600 Is The New 500 AMA

Ranzo

I was going to make this thread when I had officially reached 500 but thanks to the powers that be I reached the level faster than I anticipated.

Of course since I am nothing but a giggling schoolgirl who is constantly chasing the latest trends I decided I would make one of these threads regardless. So, feel free to ask me anything I promise to respond with open hostility and great references. Of course, you can just spend that time singing my praises as well. I will find that acceptable. After all we all know I deserve it.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/953/164/0da.gif

Just now, Dreamysyu said:

Who is that girl in your profile picture?

Also, are you going to celebrate 1100 posts instead of 1000? :illya:

It's Mint Blancmanche from Galaxy Angel the best character ever created

And yes of course I will what a silly question.

4 minutes ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

How do you organize your YouTube music library?

Do you actively look for songs to use as comments here or just post one when something reminds you of it? ;p

I don't really have one of those? I just keep a huge backlog of songs on iTunes. I usually do it when something reminds me of a song. Like a songs title or lyric verse.

3 minutes ago, SeniorBlitz said:

What is a ranzo?

It's a comune in Italy and it is a name that is sung in the Wild Goose Shanty

https://mainlynorfolk.info/lloyd/songs/wildgooseshanty.html

41 minutes ago, littleshogun said:

Congratulation on finally reaching 500th post, no should be 600th post lol. Look forward to your contribution in the future.

PS - Quite funny Mint GIF you got there, remind me of a cat.

Thank you I will continue to scribe my name in the skin of humanities unending peril.

15 minutes ago, MaggieROBOT said:

Best cosplay you did?

PS: I want my answer accompanied by an edgy song!

Probably Mr. Dark from Something Wicked This Way Comes. It's my favorite one at least

Oh and here

8 minutes ago, VirginSmasher said:

Why does your VNDB look like it only consists of things I would've read in 2014?

Also, what is your favourite VN of all time? I need to know so I know whether or not to make fun of you. :Kappa:

Because that is about when I stopped really playing them. I only started back last year.

4 minutes ago, DarkZedge said:

Congratulations 

You'll make fun of him regardless, don't lie to the poor guy :badnicoman:

Favorite vn?

It's Galaxy Angel, it's always going to be Galaxy Angel. When your back is bent and crooked, and all that you have ever known or loved is gone and forgotten you'll ask me again, and I will whisper the same Galaxy Angel.

1 minute ago, Ranzo said:

It's Galaxy Angel, it's always going to be Galaxy Angel. When your back is bent and crooked, and all that you have ever known or loved is gone and forgotten you'll ask me again, and I will whisper the same Galaxy Angel.

That's one lewd way of saying the name of your favorite vn, I approve

1 minute ago, Ranzo said:

Because that is about when I stopped really playing them. I only started back last year.

1. That makes a lot of sense. I was wondering why there was a distinct lack of VNs that were released from 2015-2017.

2. My former VN friend before I got onto these forums loved Galaxy Angel as well. I'm starting to wonder if you are him. :Kappa:

4 minutes ago, VirginSmasher said:

1. That makes a lot of sense. I was wondering why there was a distinct lack of VNs that were released from 2015-2017.

2. My former VN friend before I got onto these forums loved Galaxy Angel as well. I'm starting to wonder if you are him. :Kappa:

That might be so, I have rambled and roved quite a bit.

9 minutes ago, DarkZedge said:

That's one lewd way of saying the name of your favorite vn, I approve

I am glad you found it to be so titillating:holo:

1 minute ago, VirginSmasher said:

My final test question to you to see if you're who I think you are.

Do you comment on every single one of ChilledChaos' videos under the name StormShaun? :makina:

Nope not me. Though this person evidently has good taste in at least one thing.

1 minute ago, VirginSmasher said:

The question is...should I actually play Galaxy Angel? How much of a moege/SoL VN is it so I know whether or not to give it a chance?

I would say yeah you should, if you can actually get it to play.

It has elements of both though it does have a driving narrative that guides the story along.

Shameless plug

3 minutes ago, Ranzo said:

I would say yeah you should, if you can actually get it to play.

It has elements of both though it does have a driving narrative that guides the story along.

Shameless plug

I just saw gameplay elements...

I'm usually turned off from VNs with gameplay elements. I feel it usually takes away from the story too much.

3 minutes ago, VirginSmasher said:

I just saw gameplay elements...

I'm usually turned off from VNs with gameplay elements. I feel it usually takes away from the story too much.

It's pretty well fused with the story it is not like just some tacked on thing like Little Busters or some such.