Sup Fuwa, It's Been Two Years / AMA

LiquidShu

It's been two years since I first read Katawa Shoujo and joined Fuwanovel, and holy fuck does it feel like time flies. I remember posting my introduction thread, not really sure what to expect and honestly kinda nervous for whatever reason. Looking back at that thread I remember I would get so excited every time someone posted a comment :wafuu: A lot of the members are still on Fuwanovel as well Maef, Asonn, Nosebleed, Dim, Nohman, Monmon, Rose, Flutterz, Emi, Funy, and shcboomer and others all posted and welcomed me to the community which was just really awesome. Asonn would later make the signature I use everywhere to this day, which I am super grateful for. Monmon and I were pretty close friends for a while there. I would stay up super late to message him and talk about anything really, it was just fun. Unfortunately I haven't kept in touch with him lately :komari:Maef introduced me to Go, which has become one of my main hobbies right now. Then everyone else I have always wanted to really get to know and participate in more conversations with, but that didn't happen too often. Hopefully this year I can finally change that (though I suppose I would actually need to post more often :marie:).

There's a lot I want to say but I can't really put it into words. That statement applies to both how I feel now and how I have felt many times in the past on this site. I would always want to write an in-depth summary of my thoughts on VN's or anime or anything else but I've always had trouble. It seemed Rooke, Nosebleed, Rose, Sanah, and others could just do it and I was always so excited about whatever I had to say that's all I could think about :vinty: Not to say this is a bad thing, on the contrary, I still look up to a lot of members on this site. At times it even made me not want to post since it would just be a bunch of mumbo jumbo hype. For awhile now I've wanted to improve on this but never took the initiative to do so, which is something I really want to change about myself for sure. Just these past four months I've lost 42 pounds! I've been pushing myself and pushing myself in regards to my health and I don't see why I can't when it comes to being able to better express myself now either. 

I really love this site and community. There was one time when Tay messaged me last year, just something really simple. I was having a rough time and he messages me saying "Hope you're taking care of yourself. You've got lots of friends 'round here, so don't be afraid to speak up if we can help." and man that was just awesome, it even kinda makes me tear up now. Even when I didn't post a lot, kinda like right now, Fuwanovel has always been a part of my day one way or another. It's even been my homepage for the last two years. I really love it and I've tried to put the best quality me out there but that didn't happen very often, but that means I'm just being myself I guess. I've been hypocritical, on the fence, excited as all hell, and sometimes afraid to speak my mind since I have a habit of changing it more often than not, but that's just what I do. 

I'm sure I can type up more but I'll be sticking around for awhile longer, so I have time to throw out more thoughts as I go :sachi: The last part of this is just going to be an AMA since I have never done one before. If anyone feels like asking a question go for it~ If not oh well :komari:

Have an Inori :miyako:

5LezY7J.jpg

I especially want to thank @Tay and all the other mods that help keep this site running! As well as anyone who welcomed me and has continued to on Fuwanovel, you all mean a lot! 

P.S My official two years is 5/25/16 (tomorrow at the time of posting) but since I will be super busy tomorrow I wanted to make sure this goes up before I go to bed.

P.S.S It can't be Fuwanovel without :salt::salt::salt: 

57 minutes ago, Fred the Barber said:

Congratulations on two years! I have a few burning questions for you:

• Do you have a relative named SolidSok?
  • Who is best girl?
  • What is your favorite thing?

1. No but I am closely related to Sawk.

2. Obvious answer is Inori, however

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

... and that basically sums up why Inori is still best girl.

3. My favorite thing huh? To be honest I have a hard time with favorite anything, just because my definition of "favorite" is entirely on the extreme side of "you have love it with all your being". So I guess nothing is my favorite anything. Girls and well written plot lines are nice though. Also cute things I like those. 

Well, congratulations for 2 years post here. And if you compared it from mine technically it's 17 months that I'm joining here (But I'm just more active recently ie since January, so maybe in regard of activity I'm just 5 months to be here I guess). For the post, sometimes I confused what I want to post in here though and maybe it's also common problem for all of Fuwanovel member here. Once again congratulations, and to be honest I didn't had any question here though. Hope we see each other more here.

8 hours ago, DarkZedge said:

Congratulations on your two year anniversary :sachi:

I have a couple of questions too  

• Favorite anime ?
  • Best vn you've played during these two years?

Once again congratulations.

Thanks ^_^

1. Guilty Crown :wub:

2. Best huh? I suppose Swan Song wins. Katawa Shoujo and Majikoi are my favorites though. 

8 hours ago, Flutterz said:

That's a weird way to format your post :makina: 

Reveal hidden contents

cmRbPDB.png

Grats on the 2 years, with any luck we'll all be here in another 2. :sachi:

The pro's of dark theme, you can't tell font colors apart. 

Thanks Flut flut :mare: Here's to another two years!

7 hours ago, 12kami said:

why you love guilty crown/inori  ? 

Good question. It has a lot of faults but it just clicked with me. Love the character design and soundtrack~ I feel like Shu represents a lot of human emotions and he progresses through out the show. While many aren't fans of the plot line I find it really enjoyable. It has a bioterrism/revolution/apoclypse aspect that interests me, but then kinda side tracks into the secret society part of the show and all that stuff. Inori is loyal, cute, badass, and kinda innocent, super lovable. Mana is pretty cool too. 

Keeping it short cuz on phone~

7 hours ago, Novel21 said:

Congrats for two years:D

I have one question.

1. Which upcoming translate VN are you looking forward to?

Thanks!

White Album 2 :vinty: I'm looking forward to any of the other Majikoi's getting a TL, or even the original if it gets an official one. Otherwise I haven't payed much attention to what's upcoming so I couldn't say.

5 hours ago, SilverLi said:

Glad to see you around LiquidShu! We both celebrate 2 years here. Mine was 5th of May but I haven't come around making a post like this. Still thinking about what I want to write. Take care and good luck on your struggles.

What's your favorite food?

It's a toss up between K-BBQ, sushi, or Vietnamese. Food is fun when you are with good friends so it doesn't matter all too much~

Happy two years to you as well :sacchan: