LinovaA and Fuwanovel -- Why Am I So Dead?

LinovaA

This probably will only matter to a select few of you, but I figured I should probably give an update on what has happened to me and why I just dropped off the face of Cyber-Earth, both here on the main site, and on the Skype groups.

Well, first off, please let me clarify that I have no intention of leaving the site. I still love Fuwanovel just as much as I did when I first stumbled in here, as the lowly pleb that I once was. However, I am sure that my long string of inactivity has probably left some of the people who know me thinking I am either slowly dying and distancing myself from the community, or that perhaps I just don't care, and have surrendered myself to the 3D realm.

Both of these trains of thought are not exactly right.

Well, to put it simply, I have just been under a great deal of stress over the last six months or so. First off, I dropped out of University, as I wish to switch over to college and take IT. Second, I have been unemployed ever since and no job has given me the light of day. I currently have one thing hanging in the air precariously, but I have a pretty high degree of pessimism as I am currently basing all future outcomes on previous ones. Last main point; I've been in a really dark spot due to the stress of being unable to find a job. Everyone has been very understanding in my life, and I can't thank them enough for that, but I've just felt so useless due to being a very unproductive member of society. The only thing that really keeps me from caving in is the loving support of my girlfriend, without whom I am sure I would be completely and utterly defeated and on some kind of watch list.

So why does this matter? I have always been very vocal about my personal feelings and the like in various threads, with the Confessions thread immediately coming to mind. How is this any different then what is already public knowledge?

Well, all of this extra stress has started leaking into my writing persona. Until now, my writing persona and my real life persona have been one and the same. I act the exact same way I do in real life, and I have no shame in saying that. The problem is, I don't want you guys to start seeing me differently. I want to remain that friendly feels guy that some of you guys seem to somehow tolerate. :sachi:

I mean like, yeah, I do get around to posting every now and again, and I do check in on the Skype groups whenever I can. I just don't stay active because I usually just get bogged down shortly after. Again, I just don't want you guys to start seeing me differently.

So yeah, I am going to cut this short. This is not a goodbye. This is not even a notice of a temporary leave. This is just letting people who might care, even just a little bit, know what is up with my fading in and out of the community.

So yeah, sorry for taking up your time with my real world problems. As I have said many times in this post, just letting you guys know why I am so ded. ^^''

Hey man, its nice to hear from you. You are one of the few people on the forums that I actually communicated a decent amount with. So I definitely noticed your absence (admittedly I haven't been so active recently either). I really do hope things get better for you in the near future. Good luck, and keep your head up!