VN known for it's antagonist

Arkamondal

Hi Guys,

This time the topic is on ur favorite VN antagonist......though the antagonist can also be one who had left a deep impact in you....and if u get a chance to meet the antagonist in virtual reality u will kill it or become it's minion.....choice is yours....

(*********IMPORTANT NOTE***********)

All players hv their own independence of chosing VN's and so no one should oppose to another's choice of VN cause everyone hv their own liking......

Well, if you've played Meikyuu and Rakuen, you know why Heath Oslo is such a memorable antagonist

Another one for me is the main antagonist of Gahkthun, but because that fellow is a huge spoiler,

Spoiler

The Golden King, is such a great bad guy, came out of nowhere left a huge impression, actually kinda maybe defeated Tesla, and made the finale one of the best I've seen in a VN.

The buildup to him was great, the metaphors were real, and the whole encounter tied all the loose ends rather nicely.

Also, it was rad as hell, but that's besides the point :miyako:

7 minutes ago, Arcadeotic said:

Well, if you've played Meikyuu and Rakuen, you know why Heath Oslo is such a memorable antagonist

Hah, ninjaed. Yup, Heath Oslo is one of the best villains in any VN that I´ve read. 

Also, Yuuji´s clone is really awesome.

I actually really liked one of the antagonists in Beat blades haruka, Hagane Ittou. 

51412.jpg

He is extremely badass, and although he is a villain, you can´t really hate the guy.

His willpower and conviction is really impressive. Maybe the fact that I played the game making only evil choices made me like him more :makina: