Anime so don't have sequel but deserved sequel

Novel21

Like the title said, so exit many anime so don't have sequel but deserved sequel.

Like Fruits Basket, Gakuen Heaven, Gakuen Alice and Sukisyo.

I think these anime deserved sequel and many other anime so don't have sequel.

It's some anime I get confused off when they don't have sequel, like Sukisyo for example.

I have many question about Sukisyo, like did Sora and Sunao got together? and what happend to Ren and Yoru?

I think when these anime get sequel so would we not be confused or I be confused.

What do there think about these anime get sequel? 

Do there think these anime deserved sequel?

and which other anime want there to have sequel?

I know many anime have VN so explain more of the story and character but some VN don't explain well enough like Sukisyo VN, although I have only played the first VN of Sukisyo, so I can't say for sure.  

and It's many anime so don't have VN like Fruits Basket and Gakuen Alice.

and I know Fruits Basket and Gakuen Alice have manga so explain more what happend after anime but I want Fruits Basket and Gakuen Alice be the same as Manga.

The was all I want to talk about, now I want to hear their option about this.

1 hour ago, mitchhamilton said:

i can only think of a few at the moment.

"spice and wolf"

Spice and Wolf definitely deserves one. I do not know why the studio would have left it there, maybe because of financial reasons? I don't know.

But what I do know is the LN is finished and published in English by Yen Press. So for the fans who liked the story, it's worth the time to read it.

Not everything has to be "anime-fied". In fact I'm glad Spice and Wolf doesn't have a sequel because its LN is just hard to top and I doubt with these shitty anime producers lately, they could top what the LN has to offer. The anime should just be an introductory and a way to raise interest to read the LN.....

5 hours ago, maefdomn said:

Ookiku Furikabutte

Mondaiji Tachi

Kekkai Sensen

Haven't watched Kekkai Sensen, but wholeheartedly agreed with the other two. Oofuri was great, but was extremely inconclusive - it didn't exactly finish on a cliffhanger, but it was hardly a solid resolution - they won their game, sure, but... what about the rest of the tournament? I'm really tempted to try to find a way to read the manga.

And Mondaiji Tachi, man... I went into it expecting a shallow, fanservice-heavy, 5-episode-long-fight-scenes shounen show, but what I got was well-paced, balanced, and fun. Most importantly, it had a brilliant setting ripe for boundless expansion. I'd love to see more of it, and even if that doesn't happen I really wish the light novels would get licensed. Maybe I'll just go be a pirate and read the fan translations...

5 hours ago, Novel21 said:

Do there think Fruits Basket need Sequel?

For Fruits Basket, I felt like it ended at a good point. The whole of Fruits Basket kind of followed a single arc of problems and their resolution - when things are done that way, it's a bit harder for me to envision a sequel. I can understand wanting more closure on romantic relationships, to be sure, but given that everything kind of followed a single arc that was pretty well resolved, I don't find a sequel all that interesting.

As for me, I'd really like to see more Kokoro Connect. It's not my very favorite anime, but it's way up there, and given the pacing and flow of the show, it's the one that I feel has the most potential to do more interesting things in terms of creating and resolving interesting new conflicts, and using that as a vehicle to advance the relationships of the characters in interesting ways. While that sounds kind of like what I just said I'm not interested in seeing in Fruits Basket, the difference is that the flow of this show was already kind of setup this way - between the 12-episode cour and the 4-episode OVA, it followed four distinct plot arcs, and the trigger for each of those arcs is still very much alive and causing weird shit to happen at the end. So, there's ample room for a sequel to do more of the same, and advance the characters further.

@mitchhamilton, Haruhi has a light novel series which is officially licensed for English release (and all Japanese releases already have English releases), and which I found extremely good. Unfortunately, the original series also isn't finished and has been on hiatus for a very long time. But you should consider reading them anyway, if you want more Haruhi. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Haruhi_Suzumiya_light_novels has the whole list of LNs. Stuff that isn't present in the anime adaptation appears as early as The Rampage of Haruhi Suzumiya, but I just went ahead and read from the beginning: http://www.amazon.com/Melancholy-Haruhi-Suzumiya-Book-ebook/dp/B007UTNPH4/. By the last of the LNs, shit is getting pretty crazy, so by the end of it you'll probably be wanting more Haruhi even more than you do now, but that's kind of the fun of it, right?

Omamori Himari
Tokyo Ravens
Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon
Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankei Nai yon Ne
Trinity Seven
Shimoneta
MAHOU SENSOU
(Magical Warfare - The ending to this anime literally had me go back to ma ke sure I didn't forget to dl the last episode)
Supernatural battles Are a Common Place
Noucome
(My Mental Choices are Completely Interfering with my School Romantic Comedy)
Burst Angel
Yamada-kun & the 7 Witches

And I would like more The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (the spinoff was crap) because I love Kyon's viewpoint and his nature
and Spice & Wolf. So much so that I've purchased about 7-9 LNs and Manga of MoHS and just bought Volume 5-9 of Spice & wolf  since the anime finished at Vol. 4. While anime might not be as good to compare to the books, I enjoy hearing & seeing the story animated.
Another I'd like them to complete is Medaka's Box. They stopped RIGHT where it was getting good.

I can probably name some more , but that's all I can think of the top of my head right  now

4 hours ago, Fred the Barber said:

Not Railgun? I can't imagine why :ph34r: but I enjoy the Railgun spinoff a lot more than Index.

Same. First index was good but second seemed to ramble on without any direction and almost no reference to the index itself. I suspect both series were popular enough to get a third season though so (y)our wishes will be granted. I still want to see biribiri be the one to elevate to level 5 :)