Sekai Project to host a panel at AOD San Francisco tomorrow, may announce Aokana license

Decay

as far as i remember there was a posting from sp that said one company out of those suggested has a very good chance, or was already in talks of licensing. personally i believe its either saga planets, or favourite, as the others were too.....

5 minutes ago, Maxel said:

I think it was LB I was pretty sad, cause I watched anime, and wouldn't want it as much as other two ^^

Good luck, they said 18+ = Denpasoft

I don't know why they separated them? Maybe VA Key demanded it? Maybe they had some problems... Who knows.. 

I find it strange, when they appeal to one company asking for license approval, the company got the title in All-ages and 18+ what then? They say: Well, we are SP, but we are also Denpasoft, so we would like to release both versions? (O_O) ? Or they just ignore that and go for all-ages (G Senjou *cough* *cough*)

SP has nothing to do with Littlebuster. Fruitbat Factory bought the translation from Doki and will publish it through steam and they have at least a clear stance on 18+ title. All i want from SP is a clear answer about 18 title. A simple yes or no cant be that hard right?

1 minute ago, Crayten said:

SP has nothing to do with Littlebuster. Fruitbat Factory bought the translation from Doki and will publish it trough steam and they have at least a clear stance on 18+ title. 

yo that there wont be one :P

8 minutes ago, Crayten said:

SP has nothing to do with Littlebuster. Fruitbat Factory bought the translation from Doki and will publish it through steam and they have at least a clear stance on 18+ title. All i want from SP is a clear answer about 18 title. A simple yes or no cant be that hard right?

Sekai Project: "We are not dealing with 18+ titles, ask Denpasoft" 

I believe that's what you would get. 

9 minutes ago, XReaper said:

as far as i remember there was a posting from sp that said one company out of those suggested has a very good chance, or was already in talks of licensing. personally i believe its either saga planets, or favourite, as the others were too.....

Boom, I found it on my mail READ FROM BOTTOM (couldn't get first and second posts, but I believe both guys wanted only Tsujidou):

BltlrDy.png

I think I guessed right wih LB ^^

12 minutes ago, Maxel said:

Sekai Project: "We are not dealing with 18+ titles, ask Denpasoft" 

I believe that's what you would get. 

Denpasoft doesn't anwser anything and SP just ignores questions regarding 18+ title or gives at best some vague answers. Also Denpasoft only released shovelware and dojinshi VN since Grisaia.

12 minutes ago, Crayten said:

Denpasoft doesn't anwser anything and SP just ignores questions regarding 18+ title or gives at best some vague answers. Also Denpasoft only released shovelware and dojinshi VN since Grisaia.

What Denpasoft releases:

YUgHnJw.png

I feel pretty good, being a yuri hater myself :) Won't have to spend a penny on Denpasoft releases. At least not in nearest future. Let me also add:

EOM8SGa.png

Oh and i found out why Kio Nachi is a guest at the SP venue.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/karakara-a-new-visual-novel-by-industry-veterans#/story

Planning/Script: Kio Nachi - Best known for writing Yumiko's route in Grisaia, he has also written the scenario for Scarlett and AOKANA: Four Rhythm Across the Blue. Additionally he also is a graphics designer who made many logos for anime, manga, and visual novels!

10 minutes ago, Crayten said:

Good job, found this on reddit too. Don't know why but I can't say I like the art... It's "too" cute? I don't think I can handle this much of cuteness xD and sweet/bright colors. It literally hurt my eyes T_T But it's from Yumiko writer... Meh...

djcuflq1cz2zovwntmbe.jpg

keuakrsek40oemx0o9dp.jpg

45 minutes ago, Crayten said:

Now we know why Yumiko's route was the weakest in the Grisaia series. Nothing really to compliment about it when you got THE HOLY TRINITY of :amane: , :makina: , and :sachi: 

Get REKT :michiru: and :yumiko: 

Just now, CeruleanGamer said:

Now we know why Yumiko's route was the weakest in the Grisaia series. Nothing really to compliment about it when you got THE HOLY TRINITY of :amane: , :makina: , and :sachi: 

Get REKT :michiru: and :yumiko: 

I liked Yumiko and her route (If not for the father affecton I would liked her more but...) 

To add, no pressure of failing:

9CEtw1P.png

So what's this now? Every time there's issues with 18+ titles, we have to crowd around Denpasoft's HQ with pitchfork and torches? 

Now we know what kind of VN protagonist Sekai Project would be if it got the girl pregnant:

"Well, not my fault she got pregnant, so that's not my responsibility." -Bad End

@OriginalRen What happened here I think that was because Kio Nachi was the writer at Aokana, and he was invited by Sekai for announcement of his new VN Karakara. Before that, some people here misunderstood that you may go to Sekai, and thankfully not (I'd also worry about that too by the way). In short, it was about new VN announced by Sekai and Kio Nachi.

As for Aokana, too bad you couldn't get it released quickly, oh well. I'd prefer you didn't do the 2nd pass to be very honest, but if you want to make sure your translation once more, okay. And I hope the release will be around October. Good luck.

For KaraKara, I think the length will be quite short, since back at No One But You, they ask for US$ 1300 and look what we got for the final product (For now). I think I'll leave the answer to @Decay. The most interesting, the composer for OP was MANYO and the singer was Luna who sang Rewrite OP. Usually MANYO work with Shimotsuki Haruka by the way. And we had 2 heroines, with veteran eroge seiyuu voicing them (Natsunoo Koori and Kawashima Rino). Oh apparently both of them also voiced character in Grisaia (Koori voicing Suou Amane, while Kawashima voicing Kusakabe Asako). For the OP, quite good and I think it's usual MANYO arrangement. The girl looks like they from moege though. As for the reason why the good VN staff try this Kickstarter, maybe they want to repeat Libra successful attempt? Either way, I think good VN was not determined by staff, but by the story. For now I guess that all I could tell from this new project. Good luck to Sekai I guess, although compared to Root Double kickstarter, guess it's far easier to funded I supposed.

PS Maybe in future I'll open Aokana discussion page. Just think you'd got another user waiting for Aokana @OriginalRen.

Sekai Project should just have an 18+ partnership with JAST or Mangagamer in which they sell the adult versions through them as it would be a lot cheaper (and they could deal with the 18+ issues attributed to adult sales) and more profitable for them (they wouldn't have to maintain the denpasoft website and they could use the fact that jast and/or mangagamer are already well known in the vn community to market/advertise their products). I mean it's quite possible that Denpasoft will actually become better, the website is a slight better step in the right direction, but the way certain Sekai Project members are so annoyed with the adult titles and pirates in general it's a wonder how they are even capable of working for the medium. I do not not pirate games and if I do not have an interest in a game I don't buy it...not everyone bloody pirates. Sekai Project is alienating its fanbase not only because of its actions with the likes of G-Senjou no Maou and Kickstarters but also simply due to lack of information. A lot of the hostile feelings towards Sekai Project could be remedied if they talked about what titles would also be receiving 18+ versions ahead of time and not sitting on it for years and if a title is originally 18+ and they will not be releasing the 18+ version then they should tell the fans right then and there. Sekai Project needs to stop treating fans of 18+ visual novels like lepers. Hell Sekai Project licensing titles should not even happen if they plan to do a kickstarter for it but rather they need announce a kickstarter for a title instead of a license announcement which they then mention days/weeks/months later to actually be a kickstarter venture. It could go a long way to have a contemplative release schedule where we can see how much work is being done on each title...it's been working pretty effectively for Mangagamer and Jast (to an extent). Pitchfork and torches? Nah most of us just want Sekai Project to acknowledge Denpasoft (or 18+ titles) as being a part of them and working to release titles for both sides of the fanbase and for them to be bloody honest with their intent for each title. I really don't think this is too much to ask.

Honestly while Yumiko's route was not the best route in Grisaia it wasn't awful and I'm sure fans of the route exist and will be happy for the panel. (I'm in the Amane/Sachi best route category).

I am also looking forward to Aokana so October is going to be a bloody long time away. If it gets a proper legitimate release then I'm all for it and if not it will be nice to read it eventually. I remember when @OriginalRen bought the VN never did I suspect he would wish to translate it so happy days he picked it up when he did. Good luck on completing and maybe getting it legitimized Ren. Thanks for actually keeping us informed and working on it to begin with

34 minutes ago, kyrt said:

Nah most of us just want Sekai Project to acknowledge Denpasoft (or 18+ titles) as being a part of them and working to release titles for both sides of the fanbase and for them to be bloody honest with their intent for each title. I really don't think this is too much to ask.

And this is a problem because many people ask for 18+ versions of games all the time and SP is like "Ask Denpasoft, we don't know shit." Cant get a real and immediate answer and there's too much pointless waiting/unnecessary steps when they themselves could easily get it from Denpasoft and answer/talk to the fanbase instead. All it takes is 3-5 seconds to type a message/response, don't be a lazy fuck Sekai Project. SP is treating Denpasoft like a black sheep and don't want anything to do with them.

6 minutes ago, KuroganeHomura said:

Yes, because Sekai project would totaly loose money from pirating when all their projects are completely funded by kickstarters. I would also like to point out that I'm pretty sure that every single one of Sekai Project's titles, regardless of rating, has been pirated.

6 minutes ago, Maxel said:

The Sad Truth :( I'm gonna cry in the corner if there won't be 18+ releases of Chrono Clock/Tenshin Ranman. I won't support all-ages versions...

Have they ever mentioned Chrono Clock after the initial announcement again? And it never had a all-ages release so releasing it without the +18 content would be a problem.

4 minutes ago, XReaper said:

in case of chrono clock there´s nothing to miss out on at all. ero content has nothing to do with its story/maingame & is only like additional stuff for getting you fap to

Oh okay.