Dergonu's 502nd ( .. fail, yup) post!!!!

Dergonu

2 hours ago, Dergonu said:

@CeruleanGamer I love you. Erhem, I mean... Marry me! ... :makina: ... This is going well. I've used the word awesome 100x so far in this thread, so I'm giving you the title of: epic! :P I'm kind of bad with words but thank you for making threads hilarious and educational. You taught me how to read! :pyaa: ... Kind of!

(Do people really want to be mentioned by me? I feel like I suck at this.)

Marry? Not really my style. I prefer "infiltration" and "covert operations", if you know what I mean. :holo: 

5 hours ago, Dergonu said:

Finally, Hanana banana tomato! I can't manage to link your name because of the Japanese characters. The page wont recognize the Kana when I try to tag you. But! See you in the chat from time to time, always fun to talk to you there and in threads where you pop in. We've had our fun! And you havent stolen any of my waifus yet, so thats good. (If you do, I'm going to have to kill you :holo:) Also, you nickname is brilliant, (and no, its not going anywhere :sachi: ).

I'm the last person mentioned..........? *sighs* :amane:

Anyways, sorry I haven't been stealing your waifu. I just got busy with another Fuwan's waifu and that led to another problem and another one aaaaand another one. So, life's good here. Plus, you've given me a big hint. "And you haven't stolen any of my waifuS yet" It seems like you have more than one waifu :illya:. I'll greatly take the chance to steal one, especially when you've unconciously posted one here..........Ehehe :sachi:

Also, my name is going to eventually change.............somewhere, sometime.

6 hours ago, Dergonu said:

@Jade Oh Jade. Jade, Jade, Jade, Jade. We joke around in the chat a lot and it's all fun and games. You are a great guy and thank you for blackmailing me. Wait ... I mean ... No, you know what! TRAP LOVER! BAKA! HENTAI! :pyaa:

(Really though Jade, thanks for making my stay at fuwa 10x more fun :P )

The feeling is mutual i assure you :sachi:

And don't worry, the material for the blackmail would only keep on increasing :holo:

Here's your present for the 500th post! It's a Moe!

Spoiler

Yohane.Bonaventura.600.1235911.jpg

Eyyy, I actually got mentioned in one of these! Although it's for a weird reason... But whatever. I changed my avatar a lot before you joined, but I haven't found any cool characters since then. My reputation is the guy who has avatars of anime characters smoking.

Anyway, congrats on reaching 500 posts faster than me like everyone else.

7 hours ago, Zenophilious said:

Why do you hate me?  :pyaa:

500's not nearly enough.  I believe that you can spam hard enough to reach @Eclipsed's level one day.  Just go to the Love Live thread and let the magic work itself.

KYAAA!

DAMNIT! I knew it! I forgot someone. Pls don't ban me :kosame:

10 hours ago, ヤミハナ said:

I'm the last person mentioned..........? *sighs* :amane:

Anyways, sorry I haven't been stealing your waifu. I just got busy with another Fuwan's waifu and that led to another problem and another one aaaaand another one. So, life's good here. Plus, you've given me a big hint. "And you haven't stolen any of my waifuS yet" It seems like you have more than one waifu :illya:. I'll greatly take the chance to steal one, especially when you've unconciously posted one here..........Ehehe :sachi:

Also, my name is going to eventually change.............somewhere, sometime.

I will never tell you my waifus! :pyaa: Stay away evil creature!

4 hours ago, Shikomizue said:

Eyyy, I actually got mentioned in one of these! Although it's for a weird reason... But whatever. I changed my avatar a lot before you joined, but I haven't found any cool characters since then. My reputation is the guy who has avatars of anime characters smoking.

Anyway, congrats on reaching 500 posts faster than me like everyone else.

:sachi:

I-I'm not a spammer, I swear :pyaa:

6 hours ago, Valmore said:

No need to be jealous. Just copy his image location and you can use it as well.

sRC42OJ.jpg

See?

Damnit! Don't teach my kohai about the super secret ways of the sRC42OJ.jpg emoticon!!!

9 hours ago, gijimu said:

Congrats, maybe 500 posts more and I will start calling you Dergonu-senpai :wahaha:

Thank you! :sachi:

Wait! I'M NOT SENPAI YET?! Damnit!

6 hours ago, Eclipsed said:

I try my best :upupu:

Happy 502, err, I guess 513 at the time of this post~

Thank you :sachi:

8 hours ago, 12kami said:

they will reach you...... soon fufufu

:pyaa:

I must improve my matrix style dodging skills!!!

9 hours ago, Jade said:

The feeling is mutual i assure you :sachi:

And don't worry, the material for the blackmail would only keep on increasing :holo:

Here's your present for the 500th post! It's a Moe!

Reveal hidden contents

Yohane.Bonaventura.600.1235911.jpg

:makina: Moe you say?

Spoiler

its-a-trap-what-happens-when-advertisers

10 hours ago, john 'mr. customer' smith said:

congrats, filthy spammer equally awesome person!

thank you thank you :sachi:

I try my best at spamming

• 1 month later...
Just now, Arcadeotic said:

>Not getting mentioned

Well, it's not like it was even in your mind back then, as I was just starting out, in the forums and in the chat, where mind you, you never visit.

Anyways, belated congratulations.

Didn´t really know you back then :miyako: 

Whoa. With this, my 1000th post is under my 500th post thread. 

It´s like I stumbled into the matrix! Nothing makes sense anymore! :pyaa: 

5 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

Whoa. With this, my 1000th post is under my 500th post thread. 

It´s like I stumbled into the matrix! Nothing makes sense anymore! :pyaa: 

Nothing made sense before either, Senpai..

When it's you only Yuri makes sense, which reminds me of my perfect use of the spoiler tags :yumiko: