Can't Spell Christmas Without Sakura

Nosebleed

Well, still on the topic of Sakura games, Denpasoft just announced a Japanese dub for Sakura Swim Club. Customers who already own the game can download it for free: https://twitter.com/Denpasoft_pr/status/678999105671053312

Maybe now it'll actually be fappable.

Any notable voice actresses? 

Well, still on the topic of Sakura games, Denpasoft just announced a Japanese dub for Sakura Swim Club. Customers who already own the game can download it for free: https://twitter.com/Denpasoft_pr/status/678999105671053312

Can't find any info on the VAs. The Denpasoft page only says "Japanese Dub".
I don't own the game from Denpasoft so I can't get the patch and see if they've added that info on the credits, maybe someone else can.

I wouldn't personally bet on any major names though, but we'll see.

wouldnt be surprised if they´re the same ones, with whom they´ve already worked together on sakura angels.
but nah, still not fond of the practice when oelvn´s are start getting themselves a jp-dub to appeal pseudo authentic the more.

wouldnt be surprised if they´re the same ones, with whom they´ve already worked together on sakura angels.
but nah, still not fond of the practice when oelvn´s are start getting themselves a jp-dub to appeal pseudo authentic the more.

It's just a by-product of the ridiculous "if it's Japanese, it's automatically better!" mentality.

It's just a by-product of the ridiculous "if it's Japanese, it's automatically better!" mentality.

Wait, are you saying that not all Japanese things are better?

Mind.... BLOWN!

Wait, are you saying that not all Japanese things are better?

Mind.... BLOWN!

Well he is wrong. They are. Everything! All of it!:pyaa:

Anyway, I really do hope you guys get some enjoyment out of the game.  Editing these is actually pretty fun, and if you like lighthearted stories with a little bit of ecchi, hopefully you'll have some fun with this title.

The only enjoyment I will get out of the game is me laughing uncontrollably at the poor grammar. But I am curious what Santa looks like naked when genderbended. 

I don't think the artist for the Sakura Beach and Sakura Santa games does h-scenes. I looked at her portfolio and it seemed like there wasn't a single erotic work there.

That's pretty disappointing. I guess I won't be checking this out then.

I believe the next sakura title after this will be 18+ though. Dungeon or something like that. 

If there are no game-over rape/H-scenes, what's the point of these dungeon RPG games? That's usually the selling point of those games, not the gameplay or the story.

I haven't played a dungeon RPG VN yet, but I have the feeling that I'd lose on purpose a lot for...reasons.

Anyway, I really do hope you guys get some enjoyment out of the game.  Editing these is actually pretty fun, and if you like lighthearted stories with a little bit of ecchi, hopefully you'll have some fun with this title.

The only enjoyment I will get out of the game is me laughing uncontrollably at the poor grammar. But I am curious what Santa looks like naked when genderbended. 

I don't think the artist for the Sakura Beach and Sakura Santa games does h-scenes. I looked at her portfolio and it seemed like there wasn't a single erotic work there.

I believe the next sakura title after this will be 18+ though. Dungeon or something like that. 

If there are no game-over rape/H-scenes, what's the point of these dungeon RPG games? That's usually the selling point of those games, not the gameplay or the story.

I haven't played a dungeon RPG VN yet, but I have the feeling that I'd lose on purpose a lot for...reasons.

It's an interesting genre. I got absorbed by it from playing Monster Girl Quest and Lightning Warrior Raidy. Those were my favorite dungeon RPG games of all time.

There's just something about gameover h-scenes that intrigue me instead of getting a big fat Game Over letters. Always wanted to know what happens to the protagonists if they are defeated, you know... :holo: 

Edited by CeruleanGamer

Can't find any info on the VAs. The Denpasoft page only says "Japanese Dub".
I don't own the game from Denpasoft so I can't get the patch and see if they've added that info on the credits, maybe someone else can.

I wouldn't personally bet on any major names though, but we'll see.

Steam version got the update too. Nothing extra is listed in the credits.

It's an interesting genre. I got absorbed by it from playing Monster Girl Quest and Lightning Warrior Raidy. Those were my favorite dungeon RPG games of all time.

There's just something about gameover h-scenes that intrigue me instead of getting a big fat Game Over letters. Always wanted to know what happens to the protagonists if they are defeated, you know... :holo: 

Exactly. Those games will be the major games where I'll be a completionist if you know what I'm saying.

Exactly. Those games will be the major games where I'll be a completionist if you know what I'm saying.

Wish someone would make a restoration patch for Kagura Douchuuki. It's a dungeon roguelike RPG game with hundreds of amazing game over h-scenes but unfortunately heavily censored... because Steam censorship rules.... :saber: Debonosu makes great games though. I can understand it might take a lot of work though because over 50% of the game are the game over h-scenes.... lol

Edited by CeruleanGamer

Wish someone would make a restoration patch for Kagura Douchuuki. It's a dungeon roguelike RPG game with hundreds of amazing game over h-scenes but unfortunately heavily censored... because Steam censorship rules.... :saber: Debonosu makes great games though. I can understand it might take a lot of work though because over 50% of the game are the game over h-scenes.... lol

Sounds pretty ridiculous. When 50% of your game are game over h scenes, you know you're pandering enough.

I wonder if there's romance in these titles?

Do you consider "Man these girls make my dick hard... I think I'm in love with them" to be romance?
If so, I guess they do have romance then.

That would be acceptable, yes... For my expectations, anyway.
If you were to ask me to define what I consider romance, I really couldn't. I suppose I would have to try it myself. Hmm... Risks and benefits...

Up next: Sakura New Year

AT THE WHITE CLOUD WAR ROOM:

Let's milk it for everything it's worth. ALL SAKURA HOLIDAYS! Get someone working on Sakura Martin Luther King, Jr. Day as well as Sakura Valentine's Day. Can we get a license for Sakura Super Bowl in time?

LOL. Imagine if they have a full heroine selection of girls who are tanned/dark skin. Watch the race card get thrown down like a mother fucker. 

Edited by CeruleanGamer

Let's milk it for everything it's worth. ALL SAKURA HOLIDAYS! Get someone working on Sakura Martin Luther King, Jr. Day as well as Sakura Valentine's Day. Can we get a license for Sakura Super Bowl in time?

With how much milking this series has gone through, I honestly would not be surprised.

LOL. Imagine if they have a full heroine selection of girls who are tanned/dark skin. Watch the race card get thrown down like a mother fucker. 

I'd honestly play that game. A whole game with all dark skin heroines sounds very appealing to me.