Root Double- Before Crime * After Days - Kickstarter launched!

Decay

On 4/12/2015 at 6:21 AM, Decay said:

http://prefundia.com/projects/view/root-double-before-crime-after-days-xtend-edition-heading-west/7236/

TL;DR: They're asking for $120,000. Estimated delivery date is March 2016. The stretch goals are just for a fanbook and drama CDs. Interestingly, apparently Sekai Project is getting none of this money, according to the funding breakdown? All of the funds are going to Regista, Yeti, and Lemnisca. Maybe this will convince some of the SP haters to chip in? :P

They do this on purpose to make it look like that. They do not get any of the kickstarter funds, BUT they DO get paid by the developers to start a kickstarter, and then probably get paid again if it's successful. At least it's something similar to what I said, obviously they don't work for nothing.

6 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

Ohh, yeah, gratz on getting greenlit. Seems the kickstarter has had a little spike as well. At this pace it will make it. Hopefully. :P 

Thank you. I can't take any of the credit there. That's on all of you! I love the productivity and suggestions from everyone. Don't know if we'd be able to do the reseller kit thing though. I have a feeling that would go over like a fart in church (EDIT: in terms of us trying to get the approval for it). ;P

5 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

Ohh, yeah, gratz on getting greenlit. Seems the kickstarter has had a little spike as well. At this pace it will make it. Hopefully. :P 

Well, unfortunately it looks like the Uchikoshi promotion effect is wearing off... yesterday only accumulated like $2500 compared to the ~$4000 of the two days before that... and it'll probably continue to decrease unless we get some more major press and/or Vita/tier updates.

3 minutes ago, LightBladeNova said:

Well, unfortunately it looks like the Uchikoshi promotion effect is wearing off... yesterday only accumulated like $2500 compared to the ~$4000 of the two days before that... and it'll probably continue to decrease unless we get some more major press and/or Vita/tier updates.

Maybe the game being on steam now will cause another spike. They have been continuously pushing out different promotions since it started so hopefully they have  a few more tricks up their sleeve. Too early to give up! :sachi:

I plan on upping my pledge when I get my paycheck. Can´t exactly push it up in the thousands on my own though :mare:

(Unless I win the lottery. :makina: ) 

10 hours ago, Funyarinpa said:

$150-175 need extra rewards, $200 tier is surpassing both of them even though 150-175 is usually a pretty sweet spot for backers. 

Oh well, not much to do at this point. 2/3 of the way through (almost) and not even halfway.

You mean $225 and $275 are surpassing both $150 and $200. There's no $175 tier.

If all the current $30 backers were to move up to $60, that'd be almost $15,000 right there. C'mon $30 backers~ get that physical copy :)

6 minutes ago, Deep Blue said:

Well I just backed it but i'm not sure if it's going to make it (sadly im pretty sure it wont...)

Hey, you were the one who tried to reassure me that it was going to make it... :vinty:

There's still that "big news" which should come with a PS Vita announcement, hopefully that can save this...

7 minutes ago, LightBladeNova said:

Hey, you were the one who tried to reassure me that it was going to make it... :vinty:

There's still that "big news" which should come with a PS Vita announcement, hopefully that can save this...

I know and at some point i was sure it was going to make it but things didnt go too well for this campaign... it had the potential for a lot more :/ is not even close to reach what narcissu did and narcissu is not a vn for everyone also is really reaaaaally short, so yeah this didnt fail because the game doesnt appeal to the players. SP should really re evaluate a lot of things and re-lunch the campaign because I bealive they still can fund this game easily if they do things properly 

EDIT: there is still some time left so who knows, let's hope for the best.

6 minutes ago, Deep Blue said:

I know and at some point i was sure it was going to make it but things didnt go too well for this campaign... it had the potential for a lot more :/ is not even close to reach what narcissu did and narcissu is not a vn for everyone also is really reaaaaally short, so yeah this didnt fail because the game doesnt appeal to the players. SP should really re evaluate a lot of things and re-lunch the campaign because I bealive they still can fund this game easily if they do things properly 

:vinty: