Would You Be Interested In A Umineko Replay With Others From Fuwa?

Funyarinpa

Would You Like To Replay Umineko With Fuwa?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. If there was an organized Fuwa-wide Umineko replay (with deadlines and discussion), would you like to take part in it?

• YES, definitely.
    • NO, definitely not.
    • MAYBE, depending on circumstances.

This poll is closed to new votes

As you all know, Autumn is here (for one hemisphere at least!) and that means it's that season of rose gardens, exquisitely prepared tea and golden butterflies!

So, what is this? 

Put simply, this event will be an organized replay of Umineko, for all 8 episodes. You have to have completed Umineko entirely beforehand in order to participate.

"Organized replay"?

As you know, Umineko is pretty damn long. In order to be able to keep a coherent and active discussion environment, we need to have deadlines and have specific discussion periods for each episode. 10-15 days per episode should suffice, but that can be changed. That means, however, that this will be a 3+ month affair! As you know, mystery novels are ten times more fun to solve when you have someone to discuss it with. ;) We will probably start in a week or two, and I am open to any offers to help regulate the dates and such (since due to some minor health conditions I might not be able to participate much).

Why replay?

Umineko, throughout its entirety, reveals plot twists that fundamentally change your opinion of the characters as well as the game itself. This event will be an opportunity for people to experience Umineko all over again and use what they remember from their first playthrough to solve the mysteries, as well as having some fun and exciting discussion!

I'd be interested maybe if I didn't need to have already read it, I don't really like re-reading things, especially not in such a short amount of time, so I guess I'll have to pass on this.

why dont we just talk about it now, we already know the story and such.

I agree, having fun, socializing and discussing things in real time as you play through a game is just stupid, who would want that.

why dont we just talk about it now, we already know the story and such.

Why replay?

Umineko, throughout its entirety, reveals plot twists that fundamentally change your opinion of the characters as well as the game itself. This event will be an opportunity for people to experience Umineko all over again and use what they remember from their first playthrough to solve the mysteries, as well as having some fun and exciting discussion

I completed Umineko some months ago, so if more people were interested, I'd consider joining.