I Don't Even...

OriginalRen

wIlpZ5D.png

A second season titled Is the Order a Rabbit??, which is being co-produced by White Fox and Kinema Citrus, was announced in the March 2015 issue of Gakken's Megami Magazine and is scheduled to air from October 2015.

The moe'splosion is too powerful, too fucking powerful mate.The double question mark really distinguishes the difference in title here. Great stuff.

Perhaps I finally need to watch this show...

nxX9M84.jpg

Nah. Fuck that.

:Teeku:

This is a good opportunity for me to catch up on my not-watching the first season!

Also I'm pretty sure K-On! can sue them, using redundant punctuation to denote the season is their thing.

I should watch the first season too.

Also, pretty sure Working !! would be dead if you could sue for that...an apostrophe denoting a new season *sigh*

WATCH IT! DEFINITELY! 

It is very relaxing, the characters are all very cute, there are some cute friendship bonds among them (specially Cocoa/Chino), it has some nice Europe-like backgrounds, it has coffee, it has rabbits, and the best of the show: RIZE-CHAN!... Honestly, it's hard to find a reason not to watch it.