Love Live is Finished

The Love Live thread has always been a place for fans to band together and share a common interest. It sparked so much friendship, that Ezee (an old member of Fuwanovel) and a few others started their very own SIF thread outside of the site. Nosebleed was the pioneer behind making the community in and around Fuwanovel what it is.

It has recently come to my attention however that Nosebleed no longer respects LL. He no longer plays it, and instead praises Aikatsu, a little girl's show designed to appeal to idol fans who like young females. Down and Nosebleed are avid followers of such a show. Sadly, Nosebleed disrespects LL now and instead feels the need to trash talk it instead, reminding me how awesome Aikatsu is in the process. Please read the following TeamSpeak exchange:

VfOR1Kb.jpg

As you can see, the word "bitches" is clearly used in a negative sense here. In addition, he wishes Honoka's existence would disappear. Idol leader? I think not. I say it's time to close the LL thread once and for all due to this recent change of events. Teeku

Now I do agree with 1 statement that Nosebleed has made, and that is the fact that Nico truly is a garbage can. That is all.

I have been thinking about what to post for a while: 

Should I post that I am happy there's no more love live and now it's sunshine tiem? to irritate a certain someone

Or should I take this seriously and say that objectively speaking : idolm@ster is the best?

So I have decided to just say this: Love live sucks but the thread will never die. Haters gonna hate.

(> defending a thread he's been in for less than 2 or 3 months , feel free to abuse me)

I have been thinking about what to post for a while: 

Should I post that I am happy there's no more love live and now it's sunshine tiem? to irritate a certain someone

Or should I take this seriously and say that objectively speaking : idolm@ster is the best?

So I have decided to just say this: Love live sucks but the thread will never die. Haters gonna hate.

(> defending a thread he's been in for less than 2 or 3 months , feel free to abuse me)

^love and hate at the same time :x