What are you playing?

I'd recommend going for her first - her story is the best one imo, I'm sure you'll be surprised by some plot twists.

Damn, I wanted the next Alice Soft game be like this one, but they went with Rance-something...

haha, you don't need to tell me twice! Plot twists mhmm, I'll be looking forwards to it.

I've tried a rance game before, I got tired of it fast. I enjoyed this a lot more, so I hope they give out more games like this as well.

Still slowly but steadily progressing though Grisaia no Kajitsu.

Passed the part where Amane talks to Yumiko about blowjobs.  My God, that was freakin' hilarious.  The Gundam reference seriously made unable to breathe from laughing so hard.

Indeed, I almost choked with laughter. I just finish Michiru route (Amane and Yumiko already done), i'll go for sachi now.

How did you like Michiru's route?  Apparently a lot of people here at Fuwa disliked it.

Of the 3 tours I've read I think is the worst, but it might be because michiru not attract me too much, anyway not bad, has its interesting points, and certainly it shows a very different michiru to what you see in the common path.

How did you like Michiru's route?  Apparently a lot of people here at Fuwa disliked it.

It wasn't my favorite, but I think it's still worth reading.  It's got a kinda hokey central plot element, but it's nice to see Michiru in another light (other than constant pseudo-Tsundere).

Another thread with 100 pages :o I'm playing Kamidori Alchemy Meister right now, though. Never really expected it to be that good but it's actually pretty fun.

I had a ton of fun with Kamidori, but am bogging down in my 2nd route (New Game +)... I think I might just finish Yuela's route and call it a day without playing Emelita's.

:o kinda weird how this will be my first post.

but anyway, I am currently playing ShiniKiss (started about 50 mins ago) and almost finished the final route. If you wanna know a VN I am currently playing that is >1 hour then it would have to be Grisaia no Meikyuu (can't play Rakuen since not even TL'ed yet)

I've decided to read a bit of Meikyuu to see how my Japanese is advancing, and I've been able to read the first third of Amane's route without any serious trouble, surprisingly enough. As for the actual contents, though... what the hell was that?Not sure if I even want to read these routes, since Amane's one is doing a pretty good job at making me dislike her character instead of enjoying the bonus content :x

I've decided to read a bit of Meikyuu to see how my Japanese is advancing, and I've been able to read the first third of Amane's route without any serious trouble, surprisingly enough. As for the actual contents, though... what the hell was that?Not sure if I even want to read these routes, since Amane's one is doing a pretty good job at making me dislike her character instead of enjoying the bonus content :x

yea, I had the same reaction when I started it. Got my trusty dictionary and kanji to kana to translate (lol).

Still, getting to 1/2 on amane's route is quite an accomplishment (for me it is).

Okay, now that I'm not busy today, I'll be getting back to Grisaia! Hoping to have the common route finished before the end of my weekend.

I'm going through Yuela's route and that's probably the only route i'll go through xD I just don't have the patience to play through a game that is this long a second time.

I thought the NG+ was really fun. The gameplay was more challenging for the NG+ exclusive content (everything else was still easy) and the combat mechanics were improved pretty well. Still, the only route I played through completely was Yuela's. I read about half of Servalwi's route before skipping, and I skipped about 98% of Emelita's route. I read the premise for her route, and decided that it wasn't worth reading the rest (I don't like Emelita). I really wish Kohakuren had a dedicated route. >.<

At the moment I'm playing clannad and planning on picking up little busters to spice it up a bit. Clannad is nice, but it's kinda slow at times though ^^;. Or maybe I'm just impatient.

Hmm, If Clannad is going slow for you, I'm not sure more KEY is the answer here ^_^

On Aya's route in AkaGoei right now, probably still at the beginning. Even though this seems like it will be nothing but a comedy slice-of-life thing, I have to say that smashing Son's face into the dinner plate was the most hilarious and satisfying thing in the entire VN so far. :D Props to his seiyuu, those groans and weird noises are killing me. :D :D

At the moment I'm playing clannad and planning on picking up little busters to spice it up a bit. Clannad is nice, but it's kinda slow at times though ^^;. Or maybe I'm just impatient.

Take it slow and enjoy all the content and choices, you won't really find that in any other translated visual novel. :)

On Aya's route in AkaGoei right now, probably still at the beginning. Even though this seems like it will be nothing but a comedy slice-of-life thing, I have to say that smashing Son's face into the dinner plate was the most hilarious and satisfying thing in the entire VN so far. :D Props to his seiyuu, those groans and weird noises are killing me. :D :D

If you weren't aware of it already. Son is best girl!~~ :D (Truth)

Hmm, If Clannad is going slow for you, I'm not sure more KEY is the answer here ^_^

Slow clannad might be :) but I know no other VN makers that have an artstyle that cute and adorable. (makes me wanna cuddle them sometimes :P). With nice and funny storylines. Even if it might be slightly slow :). other then key. What would you suggest for a VN kinda like clannad but not key?

Take it slow and enjoy all the content and choices, you won't really find that in any other translated visual novel. :)

I'm using a walkthrough to help me a bit along :). but even though its kinda slow and a bit wierd with the hint of supernatural with the light thingies and the boy made of junk. I'm liking it. Gonna play it through multiple times for sure!

Currently Reading Higruashi. I know I did things backwords and read Umineko first but I digress.

Is that a problem ?

Cause that's what i'm doing.

I hear its best to do it in the opposite order. But  I dont think theres a huge problem with it.

Yeah, you're missing a couple of Higurashi references in Umineko, but nothing particularly important.

Although it's kind of interesting how Higurashi gets you to think a certain way about the things that are happening, since it's also a bit of a mystery, but very early on in Umineko it tells you that nope, reading this the way you read Higurashi won't work at all!