What are you playing?

the problem i have with it that it has no sexual content. i do want to check it out though, but reading a romance without sexual content is very bizzare to me and it feels empty

It won't be a problem.

There is no place in the Vn for any H scenes anyway.

Read it, it's worth the shot.

Just finished little busters! for the first time (Kud's route), and it was amazing. I can't imagine anything topping that, really.

Listen to Maefdomn Willem, Clannad may be hella long but it's wonderful

Does Steins;Gate have romance?

It indeed has romance, but the plot isn't centered on it, neither the characters... it's a completely plot-driven VN.

Edited by Down
Double post

the problem i have with it that it has no sexual content. i do want to check it out though, but reading a romance without sexual content is very bizzare to me and it feels empty

Ditto. Same goes for chaos head. Even if it was low and late content I think something is far better than nothing.

Grisaia was really good and pleasant to read until ...

Amane's first H scene ...

Really ? 

That was so gross ...

Come here people with piss fetish so I can hit you in the face, that was freaking disgusting.

Damn I'm so angry !
WHY DID THEY DO THAT ?

I enjoyed it so much until this. That's like a bucket thrown in my face with written on it : "You thought it was perfect ?"

Really ? 

That was so gross ...

Come here people with piss fetish so I can hit you in the face, that was freaking disgusting.

Damn I'm so angry !

WHY DID THEY DO THAT ?

I enjoyed it so much. That's like a bucket thrown in my face with written on it : "You thought it was perfect ?"

exactly thats the reason i liked grisaia no kajitsu, if it werent for amane i would drop it long time before finishing

Finished Michiru's route in Grisaia.

Man, I dunno what to say... It's an strange kind fo feel. The quality of the narrative isn't as good as Makina's and Amane's route but strangely enough, I ended liking it more than Makina's and on the same level as Amane's. For me, it was Michiru what made the route special. No surprise since this is a chara-ge haha.

Michiru, even broken as she was, was a avery likeable character for me as well as someone I could relate to some degree. There were some parts that were seriously wacky, like how Michiru 2 goes to NA again but all in all, the main premise of the plot, michiru's 2 personalities, was seriously refreshing compared to the realism of Makina and Amane.

Some elements of the plot reminded me of the romanticist movement.

An enjoyable read but, above all, a great character. The seiyuu did an outstanding job in every aspect and I really liked Watanabe Akio's design.

Finally, her 2 scenes are the best H in the game I've seen by far.

Since my evaluation is clearly subjective I'd say "Irrational like/10"... but if I MUST do a ranking, a 7/10 would be in order basing it only on literary quality.

Really ? 

That was so gross ...

Damn I'm so angry !
WHY DID THEY DO THAT ?

I enjoyed it so much. That's like a bucket thrown in my face with written on it : "You thought it was perfect ?"

hahahahaha...

Welp, golden shower is a niche fetish. I personally liked it. But don't worry, there isn't much of it afterwards

I'm in love with Michiru.

Can't hate Michiru !

She's just so cute :3 

I'm praying the gods that her route isn't filled with mistakes !

I don't mind if it's bad, just don't destroy my Mishiru !

Finished Bunny Black series and now i'm starting sengoku hime series , i'm playing sengoku hime 1. Nobunaga is cute . Still i was impressed about how the graphism improved . Sengoku hime 1 and 2 graphisms are a bit old i think ,sengoku hime 3 graphism is acceptable but the 4 and 5 graphism are juste awesome 

All these people who love Michiru almost make me feel bad, but then I always remember how hilarious it was for her to get trashed by Makina and she still remains the best punching bag character. :D As for the h-scenes in Grisaia, they were probably the first ones I didn't mind, since they were nicely written, and in some cases even funny, definitely the exception for me. Much more bearable than the Hoshizora horrors.

I've started secret route, though not far enough to judge anything, just two or three scenes in... hadn't had much time to read this week. :/ Also read some more of Kyonyuu, and I can't decide if it's ironic or not that I actually like the h-scenes in a nukige of all things, when I usually really dislike them in regular VNs. It might be because they aren't obnoxiously long... or because they aren't the usual boring crap? Or maybe I'm just into weird stuff, that'sprobablyit.

Anyway, I need to finish Hoshizora asap so I can pick up Senshinkan and attempt to read that. Plot sounds amazing and just the "Protagonist with Voice acting" alone sold me super hard on it. :D

All these people who love Michiru almost make me feel bad, but then I always remember how hilarious it was for her to get trashed by Makina and she still remains the best punching bag character. :D

Why did you dislike Michiru's route? Ok, I could understand it if you had only read the common route, but her route is good on its own.

Depending on the answer, I'll consider not nuking your house.

Ok, I've been reading Majikoi during 4 hours and I must say this was a complete dissapointment. I started reading it with great expectations due to the hype it has been building over so much time and the big comunity that talks on the Majikoi thread (they almost look like a Majikoi general from 4-chan).

Now, it is a matter of tastes, I know but I consider myself a fairly tolerant person since I continue watching moeblob anime.

- The cast personalities are completely unintresting

Ok, if the cast is boring, maybe their conversations can work

- The characters interactions are completely cliched

Maybe the protagonist can do the trick?

- The protag is the epitome of facelessness. Not even once any of his actions gave me a hint about his personality. he's just a completely blank page. He could seriously be a camera put inside the game.

Desperately, I turn and try to look at the humour and gags just to be met by the barren and desolated siberian tundra.

---------

But I'm not done yet.... I tried to hold it from secondary stuff like the character designs, the animations or the music but not even that...

- Music is completely forgettable.

- My heart hurt every time I saw how sprites animations and background transitions were done. Ok, I've seen worst stuff but seriously, those were seriously sloppy... I would have prefered it to not have those kind of animations.

- The only stuff I found more or less interesting were the character designs, but seriously, if I only wanted to look at pretty characters I would visit Danbooru and spend my time there.

-----------

Welp, and that's it. Sorry for anyone who loves Majikoi. I STILL want to believe there is something enjoyable there, so I ask anyone that have read it to tell me why I should read this.

Meanwhile, I'll go back to Grisaia and start considering G Senjou or Little Busters.

Danganronpa Is Soo Good Vn You Will Love But The Game 2 Will Be On Vita :3

Correction, the 2nd game is already on the PSP, what will be on the Vita is the localization.

Why did you dislike Michiru's route? Ok, I could understand it if you had only read the common route, but her route is good on its own.

Depending on the answer, I'll consider not nuking your house.

I never said I disliked her route. As out of place as it felt, I liked it, it had some very nice moments in it. In fact, I don't even really dislike her as a character or anything. It's just that she was the Sunohara of Grisaia for me. She was so amazing as a comic relief character that I just couldn't really take her seriously by the time I got to her route. :D

I also really disliked how

the magic Michiru forced Yuuji into the relationship. It felt annoying and it did weird things with the main character. Especially that bad ending, what the hell was that? Felt terribly out of character for Yuuji... and speaking of people being out of character, what was up with Chizuru in that route...?

The good ending was a silly resolution as well. So she can now have a magic split personality at the same time? Yep, that definitely makes things... better. :x That said, I really liked her backstory, her true character and that grave scene was good too, as over the top as it was. So it definitely wasn't the worst route, that privilege still sadly goes to Yumiko.

-----------

Just got to the part in Hoshizora where 

You rejects Asuho, and it feels so wrong. D: Even if she's not even my favourite heroine or anything.

I also really disliked how

the magic Michiru forced Yuuji into the relationship. It felt annoying and it did weird things with the main character. Especially that bad ending, what the hell was that? Felt terribly out of character for Yuuji... and speaking of people being out of character, what was up with Chizuru in that route...?

The good ending was a silly resolution as well. So she can now have a magic split personality at the same time? Yep, that definitely makes things... better. :x That said, I really liked her backstory, her true character and that grave scene was good too, as over the top as it was. So it definitely wasn't the worst route, that privilege still sadly goes to Yumiko.

I don't think magic Michiru really forced Yuuji into anything. It was Yuuji's curiosity what drove him there given he could have refused. In the end, he even acknowledges he doesn't knows why he ended liking her, yeah. but pretty much the same happens on Makina's route.

-------

About the bad ending... the out of character Yuuji is there because he allways had to deal with "fisical problems" on the other routes. On Amane's, he waits patiently for her recovery since she tries to behave normally. In Makina's, he has to deal with lots of problems with her family, but pretty much it's a world he knows about due to his work.

In contrast, he has to deal with Michiru, a girl who's getting heavily drugged, who has attempted suicide and has the worst self destruction impulses out of the whole group. It doesn't strike me as strange the great deal of insecurity and helplesness Yuuji should have had thinking on how to deal with that situation.

-----

What happens with Chizuru?

-------

About the good end, welp... it's magic hahahahaha.  Yeah, I must recognize it was silly.

I don't think magic Michiru really forced Yuuji into anything. It was Yuuji's curiosity what drove him there given he could have refused. In the end, he even acknowledges he doesn't knows why he ended liking her, yeah. but pretty much the same happens on Makina's route.

-------

About the bad ending... the out of character Yuuji is there because he allways had to deal with "fisical problems" on the other routes. On Amane's, he waits patiently for her recovery since she tries to behave normally. In Makina's, he has to deal with lots of problems with her family, but pretty much it's a world he knows about due to his work.

In contrast, he has to deal with Michiru, a girl who's getting heavily drugged, who has attempted suicide and has the worst self destruction impulses out of the whole group. It doesn't strike me as strange the great deal of insecurity and helplesness Yuuji should have had thinking on how to deal with that situation.

-----

What happens with Chizuru?

-------

About the good end, welp... it's magic hahahahaha.  Yeah, I must recognize it was silly.

Well, it was that sort of "You (unwittingly) started it, so you'd better go through with it now!" thing that annoyed me, but you're right that Yuuji did go with the flow, yeah.

------------

The bad end... I can see what you mean, it was just kind of strange how Yuuji suddenly got weak. I can understand that all this was new to him, but it just felt kind of uncharacteristic taking the rest of Grisaia into account - but then again, Michiru's route as a whole felt different from the rest. I heard they didn't have a... how do you call this position, a redactor? ...basically they didn't have anyone who'd check all the routes from different writers and make sure they fit thematically, which would also explain why Yumiko's route was just a much weaker version of Makina's route.

-----------

As for Chizuru, I remember her having certain scenes where she'd get irrationally angry at Yuuji, as if it was his fault Michiru started drugging herself in the first place.

But yeah, it was a while since I read Grisaia, so some things are cloudy. I also heard that there's a certain plot-point in Meikyuu that could potentially make Michiru's route even more silly, or actually make it better, but I'll have to read it first to see how much true that actually is.

Well, it was that sort of "You (unwittingly) started it, so you'd better go through with it now!" thing that annoyed me, but you're right that Yuuji did go with the flow, yeah.

------------

The bad end... I can see what you mean, it was just kind of strange how Yuuji suddenly got weak. I can understand that all this was new to him, but it just felt kind of uncharacteristic taking the rest of Grisaia into account - but then again, Michiru's route as a whole felt different from the rest. I heard they didn't have a... how do you call this position, a redactor? ...basically they didn't have anyone who'd check all the routes from different writers and make sure they fit thematically, which would also explain why Yumiko's route was just a much weaker version of Makina's route.

-----------

As for Chizuru, I remember her having certain scenes where she'd get irrationally angry at Yuuji, as if it was his fault Michiru started drugging herself in the first place.

But yeah, it was a while since I read Grisaia, so some things are cloudy. I also heard that there's a certain plot-point in Meikyuu that could potentially make Michiru's route even more silly, or actually make it better, but I'll have to read it first to see how much true that actually is.

And Mekyuu is only at 5% ;_;

It will be a long wait.

And Mekyuu is only at 5% ;_;

It will be a long wait.

You make me want to go check out her route right now, despite the other VNs and my japanese... :D

Though if I remember correctly, Kajitsu was translated relatively fast, right? Then the wait might not be so bad. :)