What are you playing?

Whoever made that....may their soul rest in piece.

But on a side note, I haven't used ppsspp in awhile, so I was playing Corpse Party BoS on it and I was looking up good settings to have and what not

and I was confused because the interface for the settings looked so different.

So I go to the website and see that 9.8 is out. I was using 8.1.

oops

I was surprisingly less annoyed by the youtube Chinami than by the VN Chinami. It hurt my head less. Thank you, differences in quality. :P

And wow, haha. That's sooo many releases behind. Where you been?!  :P

Fuck that Chinami route.

If she says "Onii-chan" one more time, I swear to god.

I don't get what's with incest. It doesn't make any sense.

Sigh.

Say what you want about the onii-chan thing (I know, it aggravated me too), it was still the 2nd best written route in Hoshimemo. :P

If it weren't for the touching family story and the important details covering the protagonist's past, I would have put it down as bad writing for the awkward romance. I usually like incest too, but it didn't work out that time. Incest does make sense when you think about it. Depending on the situation, there are individuals that can develop a complex and grow to love their relatives that way. It may not be as common depending on where you live, but some places have common cases of incest. There's even areas in the US where cousin incest is acceptable. And I think Chinami's brother complex is justified since her backstory explains her behavior.

I wonder if there is another hard-science/physics stuff as hard as Muv-Luv Alternative. Steins;Gate was a really good one, I'm like two arcs away from beating it. Is there a translated very deep story like the two VNs I mentioned? I prefer seriously fucked up shit like Muv-Luv universe.

I wonder if there is another hard-science/physics stuff as hard as Muv-Luv Alternative. Steins;Gate was a really good one, I'm like two arcs away from beating it. Is there a translated very deep story like the two VNs I mentioned? I prefer seriously fucked up shit like Muv-Luv universe.

How about http://vndb.org/v231 ??

its one of my personal favourite~~~

Ohh!!! Yea I remember that. I haven't played it yet. Is the English version the 2009 edition or the old edition?

Its the old version~~~ so you wont hear lots of voices except for selected chara...However if you are interested, there are a voice patch(from ps2) that compatible with the english version.

The patch has lots n lots of new voices. 

You can try Chaos;Head it's in the same universe as Steins;Gate and I also second Demonbane also a personal favorite.

e29dff9e83.gifAs expected of my fellow Apostles~~

But we need Batman for Arkham City!!

Muahahaha i think not if your enemy is The great Master Therion.

But we need Batman for Arkham City!!

You stole my line.

Anyways, I'ma check this out. I still need to finish Hoshimemo and start up Rewrite first, though... Among other things on my backlog. Much backlog action going on over here. At least 10 animes and 12 VN's I still need to start/finish...

Meh. Not enough time in the world!

You stole my line.

Anyways, I'ma check this out. I still need to finish Hoshimemo and start up Rewrite first, though... Among other things on my backlog. Much backlog action going on over here. At least 10 animes and 12 VN's I still need to start/finish...

Meh. Not enough time in the world!

Not enough time???

you know who is to call?? (no not ghostbusters)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBozBh7BR6k

M'kay ... well, the game looks rather very small in size. But is there an easier way to download it? I mean going through all those links is a big pain in the ass. ;/ hurrrr

-waves at Kurisu-chan-

U mean Demonbane??

-waves at Ku-chan-