What are you playing?

i just finish sharin no kuni. i'm deciding whether I should start Muv-Luv Series, Clannad, or Rewrite. I honestly want to start Muv Luv but seeing that I'd have to play the original+unlimited inorder to get to alternative is a hassle so i might leave it off till summer vacation.

i just finish sharin no kuni. i'm deciding whether I should start Muv-Luv Series, Clannad, or Rewrite. I honestly want to start Muv Luv but seeing that I'd have to play the original+unlimited inorder to get to alternative is a hassle so i might leave it off till summer vacation.

Just play the 2 main routes in Muv-Luv and only Meiya's in Unlimited. It will take less time that way (and in Unlimited is only the ending that changes so...)

I'm reaching the conclusion of Heaven's Feel, which means i'm almost finished with Fate/Stay Night. I got to say that this has been one great story to read and I have enjoyed the ride with it's ups and downs. After this is over i'll focus on a more light hearted story, which i'll be repeating the cycle of switching from light to dark and enjoy myself with even more VNs.

'few hours into G Senjou no maou , the protagonist irritates me ....

Yes.

I feel you.

I feel you.

Finished Saya no Uta and Yandere this weekend, probably going to play something lighter like If My Heart Had Wings or any Key VN.

That's like switching from a serial killer to a toddler nurse.

Yes.

I feel you.

I feel you.

I'm trying to get my mind balanced, too many feels turn me into a little bitch, too much disturbing shit and I end up thinking in a pretty messed up way about everything.

Yes.

I feel you.

I feel you.

I don't think kyousuke was that bad, I mean he come out as an egocentric guy at first but that's just his circumstances I guess.

I don't think kyousuke was that bad, I mean he come out as an egocentric guy at first but that's just his circumstances I guess.

It gets subjective whether or not his backstory justifies his personality.

Personally though, it doesn't for me. Azai is too much of a dick to the point where he isn't relatable at all that he's no longer likable. Had the game put a little more humanity to his character then I would've felt some sort of emotional connection with him as the MC. I guess I was frustrated because it's really one hell of a lost potential.

It gets subjective whether or not his backstory justifies his personality.

Personally though, it doesn't for me. Azai is too much of a dick to the point where he isn't relatable at all that he's no longer likable. Had the game put a little more humanity to his character then I would've felt some sort of emotional connection with him as the MC. I guess I was frustrated because it's really one hell of a lost potential.

Well to each their own I guess, though I don't honestly like characters who are total dicks, in G-senjou no Maou it felt refreshing I guess. If you want to talk about characters being dicks, in Ikinari Anata ni Koishiteiru in the first 10-15 minutes the heroines are such dicks that it's frustrating the only thing that makes up for it are when you go onto the routes themselves.

I'm trying to get my mind balanced, too many feels turn me into a little bitch, too much disturbing shit and I end up thinking in a pretty messed up way about everything.

Don't read Stephen King books, then.  That guy...my God, he's so twisted...the shit he thinks up...

Personally, I like dem feels.  I've pretty much experienced feels in every VN I've read so far.

Took a small break from writing kanji all day and decided to read it for a bit instead in totono. I've gotten to the bad ending (?), but the scary thing is that I felt so satisfied with it that I just stopped reading for today. It made the MC into the biggest loser possible, yet the conclusion was oddly comforting at the same time. I guess this confirms it - I thought I might've liked Takumi in C;H because it was one of my first VNs and that his archetype was different from what I was used to, but it looks like I generally like those loser-type protagonists and I find it easy to align with their train of thought, which is scary in and of itself. It went as far as the last choice basically screaming "BAD END!" and seemed like the worst thing to do, but I clicked it without a second thought. What are you doing to me Nitro+? Whatever it is, it's working...  :unsure:

Also, forcing sex on someone under the pretence of 'needing more CGs' was the best thing I've read in a while. :D Yet I didn't biribiri D:

Yesterday finished the main story for Kyonyuu Fantasy Gaiden 2, all that's left is the ero filled epilogue B) . Today finally had some time to make a little progress in Hounan's route in Ayakashibito PSP; must say the interactions between her and Soushichi are interesting and in some cases pretty funny and do a good job in making you curious to see where things are going to go from there. Still, this game is serving as a painful reminder of how my grasp of Japanese is probably kindergarten level at best :(

Just finished Miyuki's route in totono. That ended up being much happier than I expected. What a sweet ending, especially those few last lines were wonderful. :) I guess it's Aoi's turn next? If it even works that way, I still honestly have no idea what to expect, which is great. :D In either case I'm hoping for crazy things, so there'd better be some. :D

Yesterday finished the main story for Kyonyuu Fantasy Gaiden 2, all that's left is the ero filled epilogue B) . Today finally had some time to make a little progress in Hounan's route in Ayakashibito PSP; must say the interactions between her and Soushichi are interesting and in some cases pretty funny and do a good job in making you curious to see where things are going to go from there. Still, this game is serving as a painful reminder of how my grasp of Japanese is probably kindergarten level at best :(

How's that VN? I'm considering dropping the first one, as while kyonyuu (and beyond) definitely is my thing, the way they draw them so squishy really turns me off for some reason. And damn it Isis (Aishisu? ...spelling :D) is such a bitch.  :angry: Shamshel is the only reason I haven't dropped it yet. :D

Still on Yumiko's route in Grisaia.  I gotta say, so far, the whole thing seems a little silly.  The plot holes are kinda bugging me, and it's getting a little hard to take it seriously...I mean, come on. 

Yuuji throws a frozen turkey into the engine of a plane to keep it from taking off, all while speeding along at speeds sufficient to lift a plane into the air...

I feel like they tried to make it pretty serious and intense, but utterly failed.

How's that VN? I'm considering dropping the first one, as while kyonyuu (and beyond) definitely is my thing, the way they draw them so squishy really turns me off for some reason. And damn it Isis (Aishisu? ...spelling :D) is such a bitch.  :angry: Shamshel is the only reason I haven't dropped it yet. :D

Very good and I'd daresay it's a good way to end the trilogy. As for Isis, she gets better in the true route, trust me.

Very good and I'd daresay it's a good way to end the trilogy. As for Isis, she gets better in the true route, trust me.

I played some of her route since some guide I've come across claimed Shamshel's route comes after hers (I was planning on leaving the true route for later), but man, it's pure suffering. I really do hate her. :D And I still can't decide whether I like those h-scenes or not, I never thought a nukige would make me doubt myself.  :lol:

Still on Yumiko's route in Grisaia.  I gotta say, so far, the whole thing seems a little silly.  The plot holes are kinda bugging me, and it's getting a little hard to take it seriously...I mean, come on. 

Yuuji throws a frozen turkey into the engine of a plane to keep it from taking off, all while speeding along at speeds sufficient to lift a plane into the air...

I feel like they tried to make it pretty serious and intense, but utterly failed.

I know, right? I was never able to decide whether it was supposed to be cool or funny, and it just left me somewhat baffled instead. Thankfully Makina's route makes up for it even in this aspect.