Fuwa Emblem: A video game about Fuwanovel!?!

Zalor

Excellent parodical depiction of Fuwanovel. Except that most of the troll eradication squad was composed of veteran trolls.

Now that I think about it, most of the staff are veterans. I guess it really takes one to know one.

As an aside, I'm also saving this for all eternity. Might come in useful later.

I'm just a lowly member XD.

While I'm debating continuing this or not (I originally intended for this to be a one-shot thing). I did plan stuff for later installments in case if I do decide to continue, and believe me I've already assigned you a role. :illya:  

Will I continue having grammeratical cameeo error(s) in future installments :kosame:

~~

Yeah Kendjin's been back for a while. Hopefully he won't disappear for a while again, after a while. >.>

Wow this looks awesome. I hope you can find it in your heart to do more.

My heart of course says yes, it's my schedule that is the problem. And currently my schedule says... not now at the very least. Especially not for this next month (real life is going to be really busy and tedious for me the next 30 days or so).

Will I continue having grammeratical cameeo error(s) in future installments :kosame:

When you are speaking to Flutterz, definitely! When you are on screen but not speaking to Futterz, than probably not as much. Or at least it won't be the subject of the conversation then. xD 

Thanks for the support everyone. I'm glad people enjoyed it. And once again, I want to give a huge shout-out to FidgetQueen for creating the face sprites. I doubt it would have been nearly as amusing without them.