[Finished] Fuwa Battle Royale III

[20 minutes later] Oh... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I've only just arrived but I am absolutely sure this game was rigged right from the beginning.

I am extremely confident my best friend Stray Cat would never even consider killing an innocent gentleman like myself. That's the epitome of rudeness!

Can confirm, repeated this until you died on the first round.

Everyone in the confessions thread knows that something happened last night:

c4f4099c85.jpg

:makina:

And DAMN, Taco missed a gib, hopefully he gets the skank next time!

1f991c28a1.jpg

I've only just arrived but I am absolutely sure this game was rigged right from the beginning.

I am extremely confident my best friend Stray Cat would never even consider killing an innocent gentleman like myself. That's the epitome of rudeness!

Stray is my friend too, but it looks like he bribed Crunchy somehow to try and kill me!   :ph34r:   He's an evil mastermind, after all.

Stray is my friend too, but it looks like he bribed Crunchy somehow to try and kill me!   :ph34r:   He's an evil mastermind, after all.

You expected otherwise? He'll obviously try to get everyone else killed, he just can't show it.

He ruined that by making a lovely show with my brain mass right at the start, however. Everyone tries new strategies once in a while. Or hold deep grudges...

Anyone with Excalibur in their sig is pretty much asking for this.  Just saying. 

I'm not gonna take bets, I'm just going to enjoy watching this play out. 

Time continues to move forward.

CURRENT BETS

Cofee - Aniki
TexasDice - SirJabberwock
Satsuki - Rooke
nohman - Aaeru
Abyssal Monkey - CrunchyTaco
Eclipsed - RinXD
SakashimA - Shikomizue
Kiriririri - Ayana
Mr. Meogii - Arakura
Marie - Tay
Rabbit - Stray Cat
Wonderfullyevil - Decay
Segai - Segai
Sovereign1612 - Kurokusari
Cyrillej1 - Palas
Shikomizue - Himself
Zakamutt - Cyrille
SoulJustIn - Stray Cat
Kynbound - Aniki
atorq - Rooke

People who've lost their bets:
MoeKyun
OriginalRen
starlessn1ght
Zodai
Flutterz
Suikashoujo

The oracle initially predicted Aniki would die, and Aniki really did try to make said prediction come true, but it seems the oracle had different plans in the end and he prophesied Cyrille will be the next one to fall. We will keep covering this prophecy.

i63O7T5.jpg

If you close your eyes and pay attention, you can hear the faint sobs of those who lost their bets.
NaCw8nS.png

Current Status

qEb5Uh0.png

God damn, took me long enough to actually get the joke after rereading how she died.

You sir, are an awful person, and I love it.

In my defense, I'm pretty sure Ren thought of it first, I'm just the one who said it. :illya:

Unless of course that's not the joke he was thinking might be inappropriate.

So before the next round goes live, I feel the need to point out how simple it would be to make an actual simulator for this that makes coherent battle sense.  I'm an incomprehensible lazy ass, but just with my knowledge on javascript it seems like it would be really simple, and take maybe 3 hours to code once you have all the ideas down.

Taco needs to finish his job and kill Cyr, that way he can get back to Stray Cat and backstab his ass  :holo:

Night time approaches, it seems suicidal tendecies are developing among the tributes. We are unsure what's causing this.

CURRENT BETS

Cofee - Aniki
TexasDice - SirJabberwock
Satsuki - Rooke
nohman - Aaeru
Abyssal Monkey - CrunchyTaco
Eclipsed - RinXD
SakashimA - Shikomizue
Kiriririri - Ayana
Mr. Meogii - Arakura
Marie - Tay
Rabbit - Stray Cat