Fuwanovel Member Trivia Game Final Round

Stray Cat

You may ask me any questions about this part of the test now. I realize some of these answers could be interpreted for several people so I will give you two days to appeal any answer to me if you wish to do so.  Solid evidence is always helpful. 

One I will probably give is Eclipsed on the "pink-haired characters" cause I got that answer way too often. 

Eyyy it worked  :sachi: just link this as evidence guys: http://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/10272-fuwanovel-member-trivia-game-round-1/?p=289425

hSAA5xW.jpg   Y2vQn3A.jpg  DVoBKXG.jpg

eK5OHeW.jpg   VDi6Rtc.jpg   s6bGK4V.jpg

Also, it was buried in 3 pages of spam but here's my extra credit assignment again for those who missed:

aa5OnLo.png

Lastly, I only got 5 right LOL: myself, Tiago, Ren, NB, and some random. Edit: Babiker.

I must spread some Girls Generation love  :lol: ..I'm slightly obsessed with them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7mPqycQ0tQ

:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: Sunny 1:40

I was so about to list you for girls generation, but in the end I left the answer blank (yeah I know, the stupidest think I could do since I might as well guess). The reason I didn't list you for Girls Generation was because the only people I know irl who listen to them are guys and I assumed people only listened to their music videos for their looks, lol. (Never listened to one of their songs btw)

For those who didn't get my fact right last round, you will have a much harder time these next two rounds. I can swear me and Sanahtlig are probably the only active users who have been around since early 2013 who never changed our avatars.  

By the way, I got a 15%, which sounds way better than admitting that I only got 4 right, lol. 

For those who didn't get my fact right last round, you will have a much harder time these next two rounds. I can swear me an Sanahtlig are probably the only active users who have been around since early 2013 who never changed our avatars. Even Tay changed his avatar a few months ago.  

Actually Elairiah too, since he is a newcomer.

2013 master race.

I remember your posts from back then and you still had this avatar so it was the only possible choice, i've seen everybody else in the thread change at least once except for the more recent users who I just figured likely wouldn't use something like that as a fact. I'm glad i've wasted almost 2 years on this website just for this sole moment.

"I had a threesome before, but then everything changed when the figurines attacked."

~ OriginalRun

Run pls.

Yup, junior year. They aren't as great as you think. A lot of passive watching, and lack of actual action. Now I just have 60-somes with my figures. Teeku

#Oppression

I must spread some Girls Generation love  :lol: ..I'm slightly obsessed with them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7mPqycQ0tQ

:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: Sunny 1:40

This is the only song I have on my iPod. Legit song, though the Japanese version is way better than the Korean song.

I was so about to list you for girls generation, but in the end I left the answer blank (yeah I know, the stupidest think I could do since I might as well guess). The reason I didn't list you for Girls Generation was because the only people I know irl who listen to them are guys and I assumed people only listened to their music videos for their looks, lol. (Never listened to one of their songs btw)

To be honest, I was probably drawn to them at first because of their looks too (I mean they really are all so pretty & cute).  So I watched more of their music videos and tried to find out more about them.  After following them further for a long time, watching videos, variety shows, etc. I got to learn about each of them individually more, and they're just so fun to watch. I do like most of their songs/dances too and listen to them in my car sometimes.  I have like, a wall scroll of them in my room, lol. I crush on Sunny the most though  ^_^ and sometimes ship some of the members together for fun~ 

I don't really follow them as much as I used to anymore, but I still like them, and rewatch/listen to their stuff whenever I get in the mood. Watching their silliness or closeness with each other easily cheers me up.  :D

^this is not off topic since this game was about revealing facts about each other and I am simply inquiring further as to a fact revealed by a fellow member, but

How'd you feel when news of Jessica's departure was announced :vinty:

Also, Taeyeon's my bias <3

Herp derp went to comicon missed the first exam...seems I'm going to participate in the same manner as Ren. Oh well. 

Did anyone actually not get mine right?  I've said that I love A Song of Ice and Fire in so many threads I've lost track of them all   :P

Thought I'd put at least one relatively easy one in there.

I didn't get yours right but then I missed the exam. I did the same for my question and made it relatively easy the others might not be as easy.

...How am I supposed to prove that someone other than Ren had a threesome in the past?

I put Lino there, btw. I vaguely remember him telling me that. Or I'm just confused again.

Also, I didn't get it right, Nosebleed. I thought you were afraid of chickens. :makina:

I wholeheartedly thought that Abyssal Monkey never changed his avatar too. Oh well.

My answers sucked so much that I'd probably won't be able to appeal to any of them.

For those of you who missed the first test, please feel free to participate in later rounds.  Heck, you could do the first EC assignment and have a higher score than 1/3 of the people.  :sachi:

As for the second test, it will begin after the 2 day appeal is over and my re-grading is done.

Another answer I was given evidence for is Nosebleed loving the Ratchet and Clank series so I will give credit there as well. 

@Zeno: Yes people missed yours.