What Fuwanovel Means to Me (Yay, 2000 posts!) - Eclipsed Ver.

Eclipsed

Hello members of Fuwanovel and welcome to my 2000 1929 post celebration thread!

Yes, I stole Zaka's title. Yes, I'm not at 2000 posts but I finished this after working on it a few days and too impatient to farm to 2000 posts.

Foreward

You might be familiar with me as the daily-avatar-changing-Kotori(LoveLive)-Charlotte(MachineDoll)-Frenda(ToaruIndex) spamming semi-trolling simple-minded person on the forums (I'm surprised no one has mentioned it, but I'm also probably the #3 spammer in terms of how quickly I amassed posts in relation to how old my account is >.>)

If we were to apply the 'HURR DURR LOVE LIVE POSTS DON'T COUNT' I would be down to a measely 1300 posts though, but uhh anyways let's move on; enough about posts!

The following material is material I would've submitted to OriginalRen's Time Capsule 2015 but unfortunately ended up not doing so since I was too lazy to type something up and didn't really have much to say (until now!)

~~~

Screw talking about *myself myself*, I'll just summarize my time here on Fuwanovel since that's probably what's most relevant-ish to you guys >.>

Y'know, I look up to a lot of people on this site like you, and by reading this, I remembered that everyone was once a newbie on this site trying to find someplace to fit in. And it's really cool to me knowing that people who're awesome now were just some nobody a few months ago, and are becoming an inspiration to others as well. For some reason when I'm tired, I can write up stuff like this.

#gottafarmposts

:makina:

Eclipsed, you are a valued member of this community and it makes me laugh how far we've come in the past year. Thanks for being awesome, and continue doing what you do.

PS - The battle game may be dead, but the mystery game is not. I promised it would return in the 2nd quarter, and I have secretly been hard at work preparing things behind the scenes. That being said, the participants will change, but the roles will not!

Eclipsed, you are a valued member of this community and it makes me laugh how far we've come in the past year. Thanks for being awesome, and continue doing what you do.

PS - The battle game may be dead, but the mystery game is not. I promised it would return in the 2nd quarter, and I have secretly been hard at work preparing things behind the scenes. That being said, the participants will change, but the roles will not!

:o

I was mentioned, you get all my likes, whatever whatever.

• AbyssalMonkey for always being so helpful in the What Anime are you Watching thread

Yay, I got mentioned.  Anyways, its always fun to interact with others.  Your anime watched list tells me that you were new, so it was incredibly difficult for me to find newer stuff rather than just go back to the "classics" that I assume everyone has watched (I mean seriously, you haven't even seen Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood, one of the most "classic" anime in the community there is).  

I hope to continue talking and discussing random crap with you in the future too.

Oh and thanks for stroking my attention whore, it needs a good petting every once in a while.

I'll work you to death Soon ® (we're taking it to the next level. Registered trademark=best trademark).

...I think your first job should be making me stop procrastinating. Sorry :yumiko:

Nice fuwa history. I didn't know about a lot of that. Makes me regret not actually writing something serious for my 3000th post. 

Well, hope you enjoy your time here. I vouch that you're a good person because of the free Kotori account, which granted me the Nozomi account~ 

(And also because it's fun talking to you in general).

'Cos I ran out of likes ._.

I'll work you to death Soon ® (we're taking it to the next level. Registered trademark=best trademark).

...I think your first job should be making me stop procrastinating. Sorry :yumiko:

Nice fuwa history. I didn't know about a lot of that. Makes me regret not actually writing something serious for my 3000th post. 

Well, hope you enjoy your time here. I vouch that you're a good person because of the free Kotori account, which granted me the Nozomi account~ 

(And also because it's fun talking to you in general).

Hehe, I'll look forward to it. 

Stop procrastinating Marie-chan :scottsune:

...it's fun talking to you too. though still kinda intimidating somtimes >.>

I should start playing Love Live to farm my post count. -_-

Oh, yeah, and congratulation! I have always preferred the number 1929 to 2000, I assure you.

I forgot to mention you are probably my favorite comedian(?) / witty poster(?) on Fuwanovel.

Are you Tay lol I swear ever since that FuwaFabulous image you posted...

I played LoveLive and I only have 300 posts. What kind of nonsense is this.

Anyway, congratulation!

Whoa, Roach, I haven't seen you around!  Have you forgiven me for the no Date A Live Kurumi thing yet :scottsune:

Gratz!

You're a great guy and I'm sure many people would agree with me in saying that Fuwa is a better place because you're around  ^_^

I hope so :wahaha:

I'm not a tsundere!... heh...

pls

Very nice thread. It was fun to read, even though we don't really talk. Glad to have you, even if you come before me in Ren's heart! xD

Isn't zaka such a sweetheart? It's good to know that the editor-in-chief of the Zette is unhappy with long posts.

Also... since when is five posts a day a small number...

Very nice thread. It was fun to read, even though we don't really talk. Glad to have you, even if you come before me in Ren's heart! xD

Isn't zaka such a sweetheart? It's good to know that the editor-in-chief of the Zette is unhappy with long posts.

Also... since when is five posts a day a small number...