Winter 2014 Anime Preview

Down

oNZ94zc.jpg

So, what are you looking for? I mean, apart from Sakura Trick, which we will all be watching. (I have a few people in mind that probably won't be able to hold back nose bleeds)

The one to look for for me is Space Dandy, because Watanabe x Bones and probably amazing comedy.

To Aru Hikuushi no Koiuta have potential, if only because the To Aru Hikuushi e no Tsuioku movie was good and really enjoyable.

On sequels I'll follow Seitokai Yakuindomo, Saki and Chuunibyou.

Also trying out random stuff as usual, but there's not that much other stuff I'm excited about.

Well, of course, Kill la Kill and the sports anime will continue airing, so I'm not getting bored anytime soon.

Another Hunter X Hunter movie!!!  Yay!!!

Also interested in: 

• Nisekoi
  • Neppuu Kairiku Bushi Road
  • Imouto no Yousou ga Chotto Okaishiin Da Ga
  • Onee-chan ga Kita
  • To Aru Hikuushi no Koiuta
  • Mahou Sensou
  • Maken-ki Tsu (saw the first season, might as well watch the second, expecting it to be horrible)
  • Noragami
  • Seitokai Yakuindomo season 2

I MIGHT watch Z/X ignition and No-Rin but.....I'm skeptical on card game tagged anime, and I despise idols but I'll still give it the benefit of the doubt.

I'm extremly excited for this winter's line up because of Sakura Trick and Saki. God it's been years since Saki aired and i thought the sequel would never come even though it's been announced for a while now it's finally closing in!

I was hopeful Sora no Otoshimono 3 would be announced for winter but i guess we won't have it this year after all.. *tear*

The ones i've already planned to watch are:

• Mahou sensou
  • No-Rin
  • Sakura Trick
  • Nisekoi
  • Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai! 2
  • Wake  up, Girls,
  • Seitokai Yakuindomo S2
  • Saikin, Imouto no Yousu ga Chotto Okaishiin Da Ga
  • Saki: Zenkoku-hen

OVAs:
  • To LOVE-Ru Darkness 
  • Shingeko no Kyojin 
  • Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi
  • Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai
  • Little Busters EX

Movies:
  • Steins;Gate (when the DVD is out in december)
  • The IDOLM@STER

That's all i've planned so far but i'll still re-think stuff later on depending on extra info and PVs.
Excited mostly for the sequels and the moe for this winter, that is all~

I might not make it through the winter*Nosebleed*

You might not even make it to the air date...

Of course I will be watching the Hunter X Hunter movie! Other than that, here is my list

• To Aru Hikuushi no Koiuta
  • Inari Konkon Koi Iroha
  • Imouto no Yousu Ga Chotto Okashii Da Ga
  • Noragami
  • Chuunibyuo Season 2
  • Neppu Kairiku Bushi Road

And I may watch Youkai Watch, not sure on that one yet.

I'm really looking forward to this, it's been a while since I followed an entire season all the way

There are few anime that I am looking forward to, especially Chuunibyuo Season 2 can't wait to watch that one. But as a whole it looks somewhat weaker than the rest of 2013 seasons, I hope there will be more thill final winter 2013/2014 anime chart. But looking on the good side even if there weren't to be more we still have a lot of leftovers from the fall 2013 season that I can't wait to watch. I also hope they finally decide to release Pupa, assuming that 5 min thing has been just a troll news as I believe it was.

Okay, now that I actually have the time, I can look and see what else is interesting.

• Sakura Trick
  • Mahou Sensou
  • Toaru Hikuushi e no Koiuta
  • Tonari no Seki-kun
  • Onee-chan ga Kita
  • Imouto no Yousu ga Chotto Okaishiin Da Ga
  • Chuu22
  • Shingeki no Kyojin OVA
  • Little Busters OVA

Chuu2koi 2 i'll get more avatar material, i'm also looking forward to Nisekoi. I've been reading Seki-kun manga for a while, i'm kinda exited but i hope i don't get a letdown. and naturally i'll try some others that pick my interest when they start airing *cough* sakura trick *cough*

Sorry, but the Grammar Nazi inside me wants you to know that it's "pique my interest".

Nisekoi

To Aru Hikuushi no Koiuta

Imouto no Yousu ga Chotto Okaishiin Da Ga

Gin No Saji: Silver Spoon Second Season

Genshiken Nidaime OVA

Little Busters EX OVA

Probably all I have time for for the Winter 2014 anime season. I love shounen/seinen slice-of-life with romance thrown in. I've grown out of the shounen advention/action genre.

I am avoiding going to my female friend's place. They watch anime sparingly but they will definitely want to watch Sailor Moon.

• 2 weeks later...

tbh, most of the chuuni series in the last few years have been pathetic, save for the final season of Shana.  They lack that sheer sense of melodrama and self-importance that a good chuuni anime/game/manga/etc. needs.  Most of them spend too much time on the slice of life and comedy parts, thus making the series' overall less interesting.  To Aru Kagaku no Railgun's latest season also was decent, but it also left me hating it because I wasn't interested in something based before the original Index series.  I thought I was going to be able to see some parallel progression, but I had to give up on that... 

tbh, most of the chuuni series in the last few years have been pathetic, save for the final season of Shana.  They lack that sheer sense of melodrama and self-importance that a good chuuni anime/game/manga/etc. needs.  Most of them spend too much time on the slice of life and comedy parts, thus making the series' overall less interesting.  To Aru Kagaku no Railgun's latest season also was decent, but it also left me hating it because I wasn't interested in something based before the original Index series.  I thought I was going to be able to see some parallel progression, but I had to give up on that... 

wasn't fate/zero fairly good?

I updated with the latest version of the chart, which will probably be the definitive one.

In the end I have 10 shows I'll watch for sure plus 6 2-cour anime from Fall. At least. Which is probably too much for my various backlogs >_>

I'll more than likely stick to Pupa, Nisekoi, and Chu2Koi. I would like to catch up on some summer and fall shows I missed.