VN Reading Club - May 2015 (Coμ -Kuroi Ryuu to Yasashii Oukoku-)

Kosakyun

I don't think Akihito is a cheating bastard, he's not in a relationship with Benio for a long time and sex doesn't equal entering a relationship. This isn't some pure moege. Also even Benio does it with Haru, why isn't that cheating? Double standards!

I don't think Akihito is a cheating bastard, he's not in a relationship with Benio for a long time and sex doesn't equal entering a relationship. This isn't some pure moege. Also even Benio does it with Haru, why isn't that cheating? Double standards!

Which was my point.

Either way, Benio has 4 H-scenes. H-H-How can best girl be this lewd!?

Two characters who I'm really enjoying (but for some reason haven't been mentioned much here) are Haru and Tainwan.

Haru I find is an incredibly unique character. She knows she's no Saint even describing herself as a "loose woman" and although she occasionally seems absent minded and slow she constantly shows that she's probably the sharpest person within the Comyu. I honestly wish she had more on-screen time, I want to see more of her.

Tainwain on the other hand is a complete enigma. He is shown to be a pretty nice guy especially to the protagonist but there is a foreboding atmosphere to him, as if he has a dark side thats just beneath the surface. Close enough to think it may be there but too deep to confirm. The writers have perfectly nailed his atmosphere.

Fun fact about those two,

they were actually married in the past!

Spoilers here are pretty trivial and don'f affect the story. It's a nice piece of info, though. 

My opinion about Akhito having sex with other girls is that there's nothing wrong with it since hes not in a relationship, yet I still don't entierly like it since when i'm on a chosen heroine route i'd prefer the focus to be on her instead of having random sex with other girls. But since this isn't really a romance focused game I don't hate it as much as I would have.

Which was my point.

Either way, Benio has 4 H-scenes. H-H-How can best girl be this lewd!?

She were mostly forced upon on one of the h-scenes (´・ω・`)

Best girl needs to be lewd to be the best girl... got it?

I actually prefer the girls I like the most to not have too many h-scenes unless it's a nukige.

you know, boys in real life also do casual sex, and women can also not be virgins in real life. 

Yes, this is a VN though I have things that I like and don't like when it comes to actions, if this was real life than I wouldn't care wether or not that guy had sex with that girl, or if that girl had sex with that guy etc. People that has casual sex  can do so all they want aslong as there's consent.

Eh, really? Would be really weird, considering it's Haru we're talking about. Oh well. 

Spoiler about the very end of the VN, if you haven't finished the VN, don't read this spoiler.

Akihito cheats on Kagome, everything is possible.