VN Reading Club - May 2015 (Coμ -Kuroi Ryuu to Yasashii Oukoku-)

Kosakyun

Tainwain on the other hand is a complete enigma. He is shown to be a pretty nice guy especially to the protagonist but there is a foreboding atmosphere to him, as if he has a dark side thats just beneath the surface. Close enough to think it may be there but too deep to confirm. The writers have perfectly nailed his atmosphere.

I like how you didn't get Tianwen's name right in both instances you mentioned him.

It adds to the mysteriousness haha.

Anyway, continued reading Heroine 5's route. I think I'm liking the VN even more because of this. It's great.

I also got to realize why my love for imoutos is unusually high.

fhgtCxM.png

I like how you didn't get Tianwen's name right in both instances you mentioned him.

It adds to the mysteriousness haha.

Anyway, continued reading Heroine 5's route. I think I'm liking the VN even more because of this. It's great.

I also got to realize why my love for imoutos is unusually high.

fhgtCxM.png

Thanks, Mayuki-sensei. You made all of the imouto lovers come to terms with the origin of their fetish. 

So, just finished the first route, and I have a better understanding of the VN now.

When I first got to the Haru H-scene, I thought: "Wooooooow Akihito. Really? That's the kind of person you are?" But as I read through the VN I came to understand that, that stuff dosen't matter. It really dosen't change much in the grand scheme of things. Fights still break out, people still die and time keeps moving. The story isn't just about Akihito and co. It's about the world and what happens in it. Throughout the game a lot of bad things happen, but in the end life goes on. And so, I appreciate this story way more then when I started.

All this coming from a guy with a poorly drawn anime character for an avatar. Kinda ruins the mood dosen't it?

So, just finished the first route, and I have a better understanding of the VN now.

When I first got to the Haru H-scene, I thought: "Wooooooow Akihito. Really? That's the kind of person you are?" But as I read through the VN I came to understand that, that stuff dosen't matter. It really dosen't change much in the grand scheme of things. Fights still break out, people still die and time keeps moving. The story isn't just about Akihito and co. It's about the world and what happens in it. Throughout the game a lot of bad things happen, but in the end life goes on. And so, I appreciate this story way more then when I started.

All this coming from a guy with a poorly drawn anime character for an avatar. Kinda ruins the mood dosen't it?

Nah. You're always gonna be that pink girl from Milky Holmes, anyway.

The single thing I didn't like in the long run was that 

he fucked a lot of girls in Benio's route. W-Why only Benio's route!?

He don't do that only in Benio route.

and he fucks other girls because he's not in relationship, and thus he acts like a normal womanizer.

On what routes does he do it too?

I though that the one in Hisoka's route was legit since, well, they weren't a couple yet.

Mayuki's was purely Mayuki, as well as with Ayaya's.

Kagome, well, I dunno.

Actually, the only route I read that Akihito wasn't in a couple was Benio's.

Pretty sure he becomes a couple with everybody besides Benio and Kagome; Kagome because I haven't finished it.

I mean, Ayaya even asked him back in her route if it's okay to become a couple with her.

Same with Mayuki.

Hisoka, well, I'm not entirely sure. But it can be implied, seeing how the normal ending went.

Pretty sure he becomes a couple with everybody besides Benio and Kagome; Kagome because I haven't finished it.

I mean, Ayaya even asked him back in her route if it's okay to become a couple with her.

Same with Mayuki.

Hisoka, well, I'm not entirely sure. But it can be implied, seeing how the normal ending went.

At the end he becomes a couple with every heroine.

THat won't undo all the things he did.

Also he's just a human, he has the right to fuck any woman he likes, he's not "pure", the same goes for the female.

At the end he becomes a couple with every heroine.

THat won't undo all the things he did.

Also he's just a human, he has the right to fuck any woman he likes, he's not "pure", the same goes for the female.

Of course. I was referring to his faithfulness to that heroine while they're a couple though.

Anyway, it's not all that important.