VN Reading Club - May 2015 (Coμ -Kuroi Ryuu to Yasashii Oukoku-)

Kosakyun

Polls are now closed. A total of 39 votes were accumulated. The VN which won, having 15 votes in total, is Comyu. Therefore, the VN of the month will be the said game.

mEU9WsN.jpg

Coμ -Kuroi Ryuu to Yasashii Oukoku- (Akatsuki Works)

[15 votes (38.46%)]

Synposis:

Legends tell of a mysterious woman known only as "Girl A", who makes herself known to special individuals in a certain city and sings all throughout the night. One such night, Akihito meets four strangers as if guided by her beautiful voice...

There are no feelings of friendship nor any trust between the five individuals, yet they are able to control a huge monster -- a steel black dragon -- by combining their wills and cooperating with one another. Now, on the night they obtain this power, their extraordinary life begins...

Akihito later learns that a terrible price comes with the use of this power: If the monster should be destroyed, their "community" shall disappear along with it...

Five strangers brought together by destiny, they decide to enter the secret world of the "Coμnet" with the help of Kagome, a black witch...

The four titles in the poll represent the individual tastes of each of the revival initiators. Try guess whose is which. :mare:

If you're curious, here are what each person recommended:

KonoSora - Nimbus

Steins;Gate - Kurisu-chan (If it wasn't obvious enough)

Comyu - KosakiFag

G-Senjou no Maou (kyrt)

I'm sure that it was somewhat obvious though.

Here are the synopses of the other titles presented to you this month:

O2aDVqa.jpg

Kono Oozora ni, Tsubasa wo Hirogete (Pulltop)

[6 votes (15.38%)]

Synopsis: 

Aoi returned to his hometown of Kazegaura where a gentle breeze blows through the streets, having lost his direction in life. On the hill lined with windmills, he met a wheelchair-ridden girl Kotori and watched the gliders overhead in awe. With his childhood friend Ageha in tow, they resurrect the soaring club in order to fulfill a childhood dream: to fly on a glider.

3ycHyVj.jpg

Steins;Gate (Nitroplus and 5pb.)

[13 votes (33.33%)]

Synopsis:

The story of Steins;Gate takes place in Akihabara, and is about a group of friends who have customized their microwave into a device that can send text messages to the past. As they perform different experiments, an organization named SERN who has been doing their own research on time travel tracks them down. The characters must now find a way to avoid being captured by them.

TS4ceM0.jpg

G-Senjou no Maou (AkabeiSoft2)

[5 votes (12.82%)]

Synposis:

You play the role of Azai Kyousuke, the son of a legendary gangster infamous in the underworld. You spend your time listening to Bach, playing God at school and covertly working for your stepfather, a ruthless financial heavyweight. This idyllic existence is broken when two individuals appear in the city - a beautiful girl named Usami Haru with hair you could get lost in for days, and a powerful international gangster known only as "Maou". Almost without delay, the two begin a deadly cat-and-mouse game, bringing you and your friends into the crossfire. Plotting, political intrigue and layer upon layer of interlocking traps are the weapons in this epic battle of wits.

Clicking the picture for each title will lead you to its vndb page, where you can read up about it more. 

Poll are now closed. Discussion starts on May 20. Remember to use spoilers for plot details!

Link to main thread here: http://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/9940-vn-reading-club-revival/

Read everything except Comyu so Comyu it is. It also seems very different from what I usually enjoy and I haven't sat down and read a visual novel in a while so this could be a nice change of pace (inb4 I quite halfway as usual because I get bored).

I was hoping some of the more available ones would be chosen, but I should have figured as much.

I don't think I'll ever be able to participate in this club at this rate. 

I don't even know half of the VNs you've read :P.

Get with the times yo!

~~

Comyu's winnning YESSS

Don't say that when you haven't tried Filipino internet.

Anyway, poll is up until Wednesday in most countries, so there's still a chance it might not be Comyu.

I'd really like for it to be Comyu though.

I don't even know half of the VNs you've read :P.

Eclipsed pls.

People vote for what you want not what you think is going to win. People's votes may change if they think their thing has a chance of winning. To be honest I don't care what wins...I'm now undecided between SG, Cou, and G-Senjou and again I suggested G-Senjou...curse my indecisiveness.

Well honestly speaking I just chose the one better for my conditions atm especially since I won't be free till 20th of this month but in normal conditions I would have chosen comyu because it doesn't interest me at all so unless someone likr a club makes me read it till the end , I won't even come near it :sachi: