VN Reading Club - May 2015 (Coμ -Kuroi Ryuu to Yasashii Oukoku-)

Kosakyun

Also keep track of which votes are superfluous ie. people who arent participating in the club but voted anyway -.-

You present a valid point, but I'm not sure how to do this properly. We'll try talking about it.

If you guys have any suggestion though, it would be nice.

Also, please don't vote if you don't really want to participate. It'll mess up the votes of the people who actually want to.

You present a valid point, but I'm not sure how to do this properly. We'll try talking about it.

If you guys have any suggestion though, it would be nice.

Also, please don't vote if you don't really want to participate. It'll mess up the votes of the people who actually want to.

ヽ(◉◡◔)ノ ヽ(◉◡◔)ノ ヽ(◉◡◔)ノ ヽ(◉◡◔)ノ ヽ(◉◡◔)ノ I have autism and I am no longer the solo vote for KonoSora. Rejoice, brothers! ヽ(◉◡◔)ノ ヽ(◉◡◔)ノ ヽ(◉◡◔)ノ ヽ(◉◡◔)ノ ヽ(◉◡◔)ノ 

I won't be participating so I voted on the game that was obviously not going to be chosen, I hope that's understandable. Good luck with Comyu (if it wins), the game looks good.

Okay. Polls are closed.

As expected, Comyu won. The VN of the month will now be Comyu. I will update the OP accordingly. To all that joined, thanks for joining! We'll have the discussion here as well. Discussions officially start on May 20, but if you want to share first impressions early, then be my guest.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comyu is now VN of the month for May.

Discussion starts on May 20, but you can share impressions here if you go through it fast.