• ENFP
    • ENTP
    • ESTJ
    • ESFJ
    • ENFJ
    • ENTJ

This poll is closed to new votes

9ccf37324b.jpg

Interesting result this time.... I've gotten INTP like 3 times in the past before this. This is the first time I've landed anything other than INTP, and it's totally different.. Am I supposed to be putting in how I act outside or how I feel inside? Because that's quite different.

Lol I beat everyone in Introvertion

I'm surprised you got Turbulent Identity ;p I've always perceived you as a very calm, relaxed person, in control of your emotions kind of thing.

Here's some fun anime character typing ^_^ not sure how accurate they are though.

Umineko:

tumblr_ni01zp1w1c1sr50suo1_1280.jpg

Danganronpa2

tumblr_mtcm9nKBjq1rhnfemo1_500.png

Persona3

e2faa002c7e4a3f026b64134e0a698e7.jpg

Attack on Titans!

attack_on_titan_mbti_by_mbti_characters-

I went and looked for more charts like this, and interestingly enough, a lot of the charts had my favorite character from whatever series it was matched up with my result (Touko from Danganronpa, Madoka, and Fuuka from P3, to name a few). I guess I really like characters that remind me of myself.

I went and looked for more charts like this, and interestingly enough, a lot of the charts had my favorite character from whatever series it was matched up with my result (Touko from Danganronpa, Madoka, and Fuuka from P3, to name a few). I guess I really like characters that remind me of myself.

Looking though some of the anime charts, I find that the INTP & INTJ characters tend to be the interesting evil villains, and characters that tend to most intrigue me (Death Note: Kira, L. Code Geass: Lelouch. Fate Stay Night: Kiritsugu. Danganronpa: Kirigiri, Chiaki).  But I also like the characters I can relate to more on a personal level, which seem to be the I_F_ characters according to some of the charts I seen. They seem to be the quiet, sometimes awkward, kind characters most of the time.  :)

• 2 weeks later...

I've done this test and others like it more times than I can count, this kind of test fascinates me for some reason. I always get the same result, INTJ (and an extra T with this particular test), though it's definitely not entirely accurate for me. But hey, most of what is says it is about right.

KcguIw2.png