What have you discovered today?

I was expecting people to talk about what April fools trick they fell into, what with the timing of the thread. Seems people either didn't fall into anything at all (poor things) or they're too embarrassed to share. I'm guessing the later  :illya:

I for myself have discovered that whomever made the decision to change Fuwa's banner to that... thing over there is a threat to this site's existence and must be extinguished immediately. Preferably by crucifixion. 

• 2 months later...

I discovered a cool new dish to make for lunch. I threw together 3 chicken hotdogs with colby jack cheese, microwaved em for a minute, and topped them off with herb & garlic sauce after taking them out. Despite the odd combination, it turned out really good. :D The sauce I used is kinda thin, but the buns were only a little bit soggy (not enough to get your hands messy, but enough to feel it). I started off using thousand island dressing, but the herb & garlic sauce tasted much better.