Ambidex Game: Fuwa Edition!: Completed

Stray Cat

Eclipsed and Kosaki are predictable because they are logical and merciless. They will ally to stick with the pack and mercilessly betray so they can win.

Funya less so, he prefers behind the scenes plotting and gives no second thought to other people. Of course, he should probably work on thinking up better excuses, but that's that.

If they are wishy-washy that means they can yet see the right way to go about this, sparing as many lives as possible. But we already know people like Final Chaos and Sanada mean only to have fun, sacrificing as many people as they can in the process.

On the other hand, people like Kyrt, Mr. Vemocleous, Cyr, Shiko, SoulJustIn and me are trying to get out of here through trust and helpfulness. 

Don't think I have no idea about what I'm talking about.

And please, don't misunderstand, SoulJustIn did not murder me. I killed myself and you know that, so stop misinforming new people.

True enough, the way the game went in my absence was most disconcerting. Anyways, I'm hoping we can proceed to calmly analyze this and show these people that betraying is an awful thing to do.

Please, for gods sake, this is the kind of thing you publicly announce. Saying something like "I'll betray" can easily disrupt other player's moves and arguments in that situation. So many people allied and betrayed given the situation where there would be a definite win that game.

Maybe I should ally every round just for the hell of it next game I play? It'd be fun to pull a Tiago and actually lose in a game I've won twice.

Oh I don't think you have any idea what you're talking about honestly.  Especially since you're only seeing a part of the game unfold.  I've got some juicy tid-bits here, ah, if you only knew.  :upupu:

I didn't exactly see you cut your own BP down to zero either.  :makina:

And it's not like your game method is particular effect anymore either.  The Kosaki and Sanda you're oh so critical of seem to be tied with you for the lead, while you haven't managed to win another single game and even ended up getting murdered.  In the end, you can't really argue with results. 

Oh yes, some rather interesting conversations go on behind the scenes. Like me saying Stray Cat was really getting into his RP.

For the record, you plebs, I will ally with you if we are both 7+ points.

I will NOT betray just for the hell of it.

Again, stop acting like I've been doing that all this time; this was my FIRST time betraying for the win. And like I said, it wouldn't have mattered if I had allied; Linova and his partner were 3 and 4, they would've lost if they had allied. So I had to anticipate that they would try to gain some points or stall out the game by betraying. And with Linova having betrayed the round before, why would I ally with that? 

^why the hell does that sound so srs.

I'm not srs, don't worry :sachi:

So that means you will betray just for the hell of it?

Well I decide to diligently study one day and there I'm left out of the game.

Ah well I did play all the games till now, it's good to give others a chance.

And in regards to what everyone has been saying of me, I'll just say that in the last game I actually did a Tiago and Allied every single round. If that isn't good enough then god knows what is.

Yeah, nice one. Maybe if you'd been here you would have noticed my wording and actually betrayed.

We should have seen this coming. I mean... Look at Stray Cat's title.

Looks like seeds of discontent are only just starting to be sown. -_-

Milady, the scenes of discontent were sown from the moment we stepped foot into this game. He is only... Reaffirming them.

Well, well, well, what have we here.

23st552.jpg

My goodness, you were so mean to poor little Kurisu all so you could get a little closer to winning.  And after all that nice talk of working together.

Of course it was perfectly understandable if you were corrupted Tiago, considering who your partner is. 

1.) Tiago-6

2.) Kosaki-6

3.) Vemo-1

4.) Kyrt-5

5.) Funya-5

6.) Linova-5

7.) Cyr-6

8.) Kurisu-1

9.) Eclipsed-6

My goodness, you were so mean to poor little Kurisu all so you could get a little closer to winning.  And after all that nice talk of working together.

Of course it was perfectly understandable if you were corrupted Tiago, considering who your partner is. 

Whoa whoa, wait a minute there. Don't go trying to manipulate others into doubting me like that  :(

I've been playing with good intentions!  And I feel badly about Kurisu's situation... it's what I wanted to avoid.

This round is going to be extra tricky... I really don't want to get Kurisu killed, but I know MS has another vote available... and I'm not the only one that decides the vote... I'll see what I can do to get us out of this sticky situation.  :vinty: