Ambidex Game: Fuwa Edition!: Completed

Stray Cat

I tend to let my partner choose when I am paired.  I will be cautious though, for the remainder of the match, as my life is on the line and opponent's victory within reach. 

HOWEVER, if that just means I'll betray I'll the time now that my life is low, then what's the point?  So Linova, I'm going to ask to change my vote to ally.  I sincerely hope you will too.  True colors will be shown I guess.

Could you restructure this sentence in a manner that would be comprehensible by a human being?

In other words, Tiago is not a bad guy. Probably. Tiago is here to ally himself to death. Probably.

Also, I believe it was quite comprehensible for any normal human being. Does this mean you're actually an idiot who compensates for his lack of actual knowledge by using Google to search up complicated words?

In any case, I sense hostility in your words. Does it anger you that I would betray someone without any rhyme or reason? It does, right? Come on, tell me just how much you're pissed off at me, I'd enjoy every moment.

In other words, Tiago is not a bad guy. Probably. Tiago is here to ally himself to death. Probably.

Also, I believe it was quite comprehensible for any normal human being. Does this mean you're actually an idiot who compensates for his lack of actual knowledge by using Google to search up complicated words?

In any case, I sense hostility in your words. Does it anger you that I would betray someone without any rhyme or reason? It does, right? Come on, tell me just how much you're pissed off at me, I'd enjoy every moment.

Your initial sentence compared me to your behaviour during the previous round.

I had assumed that you, being the idiot I assumed you were, given all the nonsense that went on with the mods, had actually failed to understand that Taiga referred to me.

That's what prompted my question.

I could leave you to your assumptions, but it is true I search up words, as I think we all should. I do the same in Portuguese. Colourful language is a good thing.

Now, lack of vocabulary does not an idiot make. I cannot see why everyone insists on making such connections.

It's natural you would feel hostility in my words, you gob. A rascal such as you deserves no sympathy from me, but you're not looking for sympathy either, it seems. You much prefer to be showered with insults, you raving masochist.

Now then, all this said, I recommend you stop derailing the thread further. We are currently amidst a game and a discussion with me over this kind of balderdash would help noone. 

Well, well, well.  This certain sheds some light on who can and can't be trusted. 

Linova claimed he'd ally. He did.

Vemo claimed he'd ally. He did.

Me and Kyrt claimed we'd ally. We did.

Funya claimed he'd ally. He did.

Cyr and Eclipsed claimed they'd betray. They did.

Kurisu said she'd betray back. She did.

Your point being...?

This was actually a really good round, like they used to be before there was outside interference. 

After all that vocab...

/dead

That word, however it's spelt, is intrinsically rooted in me. My browser tells me it's wrong but I care not. I've never corrected this habit before, and I certainly won't start now.

I'd like to inform everyone that Eclipsed had a change of heart and we changed our vote to Ally in the very end.  This means that MS changed our vote from Ally->Betray, and therefore 2 MS votes have now been used up. The first MS vote was used to change Tiago and my vote from Ally-> Betray.  I'm guessing they were aiming to get Kurisu killed from beginning... it'd make Tiago & I look responsible because of it maybe.

This next round should mean No Interference.

With seven people near the finish line, this run awfully looks like it might be last.

Whoever I am partnered up with, I can assure you that I will be allying. Probably. 

Betray me if you feel like having one less winner. Unless we all planned our moves (and took like 20 rounds), Soul and Vemo are out. Cyr and Eclipsed might be gamechangers next round. 

I would warn whoever goes against those two, as if they ally they will lose the game, and if they betray they have a chance of winning. They would likely betray. Cyr can probably be persuaded, but Eclipsed is much harder to predict. 

@kuu-chan game's probably ending after this round since so many people close to 9 points.

If you want to be nice, ally with us so at least kyrt can escape.

You and I however will be trapped for all eternity :vinty:

And if you don't want kyrt to escape / plan on betraying, also let us know. I'll warm up some popcorn in the microwave for us

Betray me if you feel like having one less winner. Unless we all planned our moves (and took like 20 rounds), Soul and Vemo are out. Cyr and Eclipsed might be gamechangers next round. 

I would warn whoever goes against those two, as if they ally they will lose the game, and if they betray they have a chance of winning. They would likely betray. Cyr can probably be persuaded, but Eclipsed is much harder to predict. 

Even if they were going to betray... there is no point in me picking anything other than ally. If we both end up picking betray, nobody goes anywhere and most likely the game ends. If I am betrayed when they pick ally.. well I STILL haven't won anything. Therefore, the logical conclusion is to pick ally.

I've omitted me picking betray and them picking ally because there is no point in doing that either. Just silliness. Plus I wanna stick by my allying thing, unless there is no other choice. :sachi:

Indeed, from a logical standpoint this is all correct. Just note you're barking at the wrong door, your opponents are Vemo and Cyr.

Being targetted 2 times, this reminds me of the conquest game, where i got G-banged by everyone.

If i understand well, no matter the game i play, i'm always targetted.

Well Eclipse, you want my help? convince me.

What Eclipsed said is true. You risk yourself by allowing Kyrt to win. Your choice.

Whoever I am partnered up with, I can assure you that I will be allying. Probably. 

Unless Kosaki goes on some kind of irrational streak, in which case I will automatically change my vote to betray and none of us will win, we too will be allying. You'll be warned beforehand if that's the case, or man and Kosaki might still win and my threat becomes pointless.