Ambidex Game: Fuwa Edition!: Completed

Stray Cat

Vemo, I am willing to ally if you are.

If you are worried that we will pick betray (which is an entirely understandable worry when you are at 1 point, believe me I know) and you yourself are going to pick betray, let me know so that we can pick it to.

Seriously.  How hypocritical can you get, criticizing them when the exact same thing happened to you.   How do we know you didn't go through a coin-flip as well?  There's no proof MS acted at all here.

Remember Kurisu: If you end up dying, your out of the game, possibly for good, so watch your back.

All the proof I need is myself. You rapscallion would know that on top of anyone else. Stop intervening if you've got nothing to add other than your shoddy dissent sowing. 

Have you no shame? Such fun at the expense of others.

As for me, and I'll repeat again, betraying is to my disadvantage. This second round is one where everything becomes harder because I have been forced by those rogues to betray. Believe me or not, I will prove myself to you. I do not betray, and my partner did not betray that round as well. There was no bloody coin flip. 

If you doubt Cyr, I can't speak on her behalf. I trust her unconditionally, but I would do the same for most of the blighters here.

Remember Kurisu: Death is temporary. Act on your beliefs to the end and avoid being influenced by others, myself included.

I've failed.  Kurisu, I won't blame you if you protect yourself. This is a warning for you, so I apologize if something goes wrong. It's out of my hands now.

---LOL... I just saw Eclipse beat me to a reply... He's trying to pin a bad vote on me, huh.  I tried to get Eclipse to agree with my vote, but it's not working out. I'll leave it at that.

Edited by Cyrillej1

Actually yeah that got me thinking

Morphogenetic Sorrow, dont just switch Tiago's vote to betray to damage his reputation. That aint gonna work >.>

If you are actually trying to help him win though thats a diff story. 

~~

Question: MS is 1 vote per 3 members; so if they have 5, do they still only have 1 vote per entire game?

Pff, people have been discontent from the start.

Do you cretins really enjoy posting such foreboding messages as if they made an actual meaning? Soul, you, Kyrt, all posting this kind of nonsense for no good reason.

Quite humorous, actually. Please, do continue.

With the track record so far I'd say they carry quite a lot of weight.  And with the MS system in place, all that trust is meaningless anyways.  Basically, don't trust anyone. 

I told them the same thing. 

Let's see if they listen to someone other than me.

That'd mean if they had 2 members they would have no votes?

Was that in the thread?  Otherwise whoever points it out gets a reward. 

I tend to let my partner choose when I am paired.  I will be cautious though, for the remainder of the match, as my life is on the line and opponent's victory within reach. 

HOWEVER, if that just means I'll betray I'll the time now that my life is low, then what's the point?  So Linova, I'm going to ask to change my vote to ally.  I sincerely hope you will too.  True colors will be shown I guess.

Taiga can't fool me.

It's obvious his grand master plan is to do the the whole righteous white knight thing and then he'll betray at the VERY last minute to get the final laugh

...I really don't think Taiga's me. Unless that was the plan all along!  :michiru:

Indeed, the people not aiming for the win seem to be having better luck at it. That's been my strategy thus far.

Guess that's how I won the both games? I was AFK for the first game, and the second game was just to betray someone during my solo match.