Princess Evangile Release 2015

Vargas

@Abyssal Monkey uh... no.

was anyone else wanting some more screen time from Masaya's mother? its kind of sad that she didnt do much in the vn. like maybe she was somehow tied to Vineces (forgive me if that isnt the name, i havent played it in a while) and comes back because her son is there. i have a soft spot for mothers and was disappointed she didnt do much.

ok. im getting confused. where is everyone in the vn and what routes do they have left, if any? me? im done.

@Abyssal Monkey uh... no.

was anyone else wanting some more screen time from Masaya's mother? its kind of sad that she didnt do much in the vn. like maybe she was somehow tied to Vineces (forgive me if that isnt the name, i havent played it in a while) and comes back because her son is there. i have a soft spot for mothers and was disappointed she didnt do much.

ok. im getting confused. where is everyone in the vn and what routes do they have left, if any? me? im done.

I actually liked how the mother had little time, it helped reinforce Masaya's isolation and how he more or less has to start a new life from scratch. Also, having her as a former student would kind of bring up the whole "Just so happens...." plot which I personally hate.

I've finished Ayaka's route and a few chapters into Rise's route. 

I actually liked how the mother had little time, it helped reinforce Masaya's isolation and how he more or less has to start a new life from scratch. Also, having her as a former student would kind of bring up the whole "Just so happens...." plot which I personally hate.

I've finished Ayaka's route and a few chapters into Rise's route. 

hmm. i guess it would feel that way.