Princess Evangile Release 2015

Vargas

Any word of a physical or no drm version yet? I am still waiting for one of those two things before I pick it up. 

MangaGamer is reading this thread. "What's that, kyrt wants a physical version? Well gee, we better get right on that!" Several hours later... http://www.mangagamer.com/detail.php?goods_type=3&product_code=228

How do I even vote?

(btw, I really hope that Ritsuko/Chiho threesome is a real scene)

I don't think so. Tags doesn't support it on vndb even though they have sexual actions of the new heroines listed. 

Funny how the poster girl for the vn is the loser of the contest.

Edited by Stormwolf

How do I even vote?

(btw, I really hope that Ritsuko/Chiho threesome is a real scene)

I don't think so. Tags doesn't support it on vndb even though they have sexual actions of the new heroines listed. 

Funny how the poster girl for the vn is the loser of the contest.

That's why he said "I really hope".................

Btw, Vndb tags are wrong all the time.

Well, i've seen such pictures before when visiting developers webpages and such, so it might have come from such a place.

Just slogged through all the CGs of the fandisc again, and no, there doesn't appear to be any group sex, at least if the CG set I looked up is complete.  I'm pretty sure all of the sample images for the wall scrolls are not a part of the original or the fandisc, actually.

While vndb might be wrong at times, i'm pretty sure they wouldn't miss out the group sex tag when adding all those other sexual tags if group sex was part of the vn. 

What the...

They're releasing a physical copy of this game. It must be disappointing to some people who have already bought the digital version then.

Not everyone can order goods like this to the home or country they live in. And other people just hate having to wait for the mailman, so I don't think everyone will cry about it.

What the...

They're releasing a physical copy of this game. It must be disappointing to some people who have already bought the digital version then.

Not everyone can order goods like this to the home or country they live in. And other people just hate having to wait for the mailman, so I don't think everyone will cry about it.

Not really. Digital copies are better imo. Physical copies are mainly bought to display on your mancave/gamer shelf or reselling. They are more discreet and usually the preferred medium if you dont want other people knowing about "your hobbies". 

Edited by CeruleanGamer

What the...

It's not out for a long time yet. I'm sure those who really want a physical edition instead can get a refund after mailing them about it.

Any word of a physical or no drm version yet? I am still waiting for one of those two things before I pick it up. 

MangaGamer is reading this thread. "What's that, kyrt wants a physical version? Well gee, we better get right on that!" Several hours later... http://www.mangagamer.com/detail.php?goods_type=3&product_code=228

I am okay with this...unfortunately now I have to pay 50 dollars for a physical edition. I also like collectible stuff so the wall scroll is really intriguing and enticing. Not having played the game though I don't know if the extra money for a wallscroll (25 dollars for a wallscroll itself is a bit much) is worth it.

I wish to pose a question; without spoiling anything story wise explain why character of your choice from Princess Evangile deserves a wallscroll over the others. 

Edited by kyrt