Valentine's Day King & Queen of Fuwanovel!

OriginalRen

Hey all,

As promised from the Valentine's Day giveaway, here is a poll to elect the new romantic king and queen of Fuwanovel!  Votes will be open until they close this coming weekend. The exact date is listed below.

Voting closes: Saturday, February 28th @ 11:59pm JST

Everyone who participated in the giveaway is on this list.

nmNhP1P.png

6geQqOi.png

These awards will replace the current Valentine icon if you already have it.

Best of luck!

Poll Location:

http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=54edfa6ce4b0fec8f472bc7f

its obvious pairings like Marie x Nosebleed or solidbatman x Zakamutt are gonna win, but i voted~

btw are u only allowed to vote for 1 person? shouldn't it be 2. unless it's one person being the 'king AND queen' so you're tryna pull a 'SAD King/Queen' ah i c 10/10

its obvious pairings like Marie x Nosebleed or solidbatman x Zakamutt are gonna win, but i voted~

btw are u only allowed to vote for 1 person? shouldn't it be 2. unless it's one person being the 'king AND queen' so you're tryna pull a 'SAD King/Queen' ah i c 10/10

The top 2 spots get it.

You'd be shocked on how many pairings I've apparently been a part of. 

Anyway, I doubt mine and Zaka's pairing will win. Its more of an old school ship :P

GAH! Don't tempt us like that!   :kosame:

I'm serious, though. All you gotta do is vote~ (nah, who am I kidding. Like I'd ever turn a chance to humiliate someone who actually wants it.)

You'd be shocked on how many pairings I've apparently been a part of. 

Anyway, I doubt mine and Zaka's pairing will win. Its more of an old school ship :P

Eh, I think you're pretty popular still.

I voted NB to be the queen!  :sachi:

It seems you have a fan Nosebleed :P ...

Btw, it would be better you hadn't chosen a poll which can be manipulated that easy  :makina:  ... I didn't really try it and spent nearly no effort for that but I already can vote as much as I want.

I wouldn't worry, got a plan in place for that, all I'll say is votes might look a bit different when its closed if people abuse it, not taking any action for now, think of it as a VAC ban approach.

Will I be punished if I abuse it? That would be nice :makina:  ... Well, but tbh, I haven't really cheated till now...