What Was Your Last Meal?

Stray Cat

I'm from Vietnam, and I have absolutely no idea what the heck is that "Vietnamese breakfast" they were eating. No, that's neither breakfast, nor any kind of proper meal.

Anyway, usually I only have toast and milk/capucchino, or sometimes just cereal in weekdays, and hashbrown + bacon + egg in weekends

Well Video is probably made by americans... figures..

Usually something sweet. I can't stand a breakfast that isn't sweet. Typically on weekdays I just have toast with butter and honey or jam. On weekends I tend to have pastries. Sometimes those pastries are homemade, sometimes we buy them. But weekends are always good breakfast days.     

Oh man, these food threads are making me hungry~

Anyway, here in Canada... we usually eat ice and polar bears on a daily basis.  :illya:

Seriously though, just bacon, eggs, toast and some milk. Throw in some pancakes if you are feeling fancy~

;)

Children are a rare delicacy in Turkey, don't tell anyone

Oh man, these food threads are making me hungry~

Anyway, here in Canada... we usually eat ice and polar bears on a daily basis.  :illya:

Seriously though, just bacon, eggs, toast and some milk. Throw in some pancakes if you are feeling fancy~

;)

you have quite big appetite for breakfast  ...... ...............

my lunch usually consists of dry grain bars. and maybe peanut butter if I feel like I'll need the calories. I'm at work/class for that period of the day and I am not god enough with mornings to prepare anything in advance. And too cheap to buy food. They are pretty tasty. Hunger is the best of spices.