Post pics you like (Powered by Jun Inoue™)

VN-Angel

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Compare it to GX, Zexal and Arc-V and you can see it's actually (unfortunately) the second best in the series, nii-chan.

Somehow it was the one i most disliked i guess mainly because of the brutal gameplay change with the whole racing thing and the new card combinations which i never bothered to learn. I never got into it. Granted it might have gotten a better plot and characters, i just didn't like how the game worked and so it was the only yu gi oh series i dropped, i even watched zexal season 1 and despite the ridiculous characters and plot i preferred the game mechanics in it. Guess i'm more attached to the original game style. But i was also younger when i watched 5ds, maybe if i watch it now i'll like it.

Somehow it was the one i most disliked i guess mainly because of the brutal gameplay change with the whole racing thing and the new card combinations which i never bothered to learn. I never got into it. Granted it might have gotten a better plot and characters, i just didn't like how the game worked and so it was the only yu gi oh series i dropped, i even watched zexal season 1 and despite the ridiculous characters and plot i preferred the game mechanics in it. Guess i'm more attached to the original game style. But i was also younger when i watched 5ds, maybe if i watch it now i'll like it.

If you look at it from the point of view of competitive players, none of the animes made sense. But they sure added more gameplay and variety to the game, which is a good thing.

VyTGD.jpg

This is why Neptunia MK2 is my favorite in the series lol

gfs_205390_2_1.jpg

Also anyone else think that this satanic statue looks badass? I'm not a satanist but it looks really cool lol. Wonder how the real bronze product will turn out like. Hard to believe they raised over $28,000 for this too.

satan2_1.jpg

Edited by FruitsPunchSamurai

Sorry, sorry! But... May I ask where that's from or what is it? It's got me curious.

Now, for an actual contribution... I don't even know if this counts as a 'picture', still, I mainly wanted to ask the question above anyhow :P

3467_anime_christmas.jpg

ill just say it out plainly girlz and panzer.

now to post a pic.

8KRnn.png