Which Untranslated VNs Do You Wanna Go Through?

LinovaA

Dracu-Riot is indeed a good VN.  It is something to look forward to, though they did nerf vampirism somewhat (endemic to almost all vampire-VNs, with the exceptions of Draculius and Vermilion). 

Bradyon Veda would never get a translation... it equals Dies Irae in terms of linguistic complexity during combat scenes, and the world-building is complex enough that keeping it straight in your head will make you tired in and of itself.

Hello, Lady's hardest points are its combat scenes and Narita's tendency toward making speeches.

Ruitomo and its FD are excellent games, and they are easier than Hello, Lady (marginally and most of the time). 

'&' is the easiest of all of those, the closest to a moege that Akatsuki Works has ever made.

Edit: 

My Suggested Starters (regardless of difficulty)

Moege

Tayutama

Haruka ni Aogi, Uruwashi no

Otoboku 2 (don't let the original put you off this one)

Otome ga Tsumugu, Koi no Canvas

Komorebi no Nostalgica

For General Story

Tasogare no Sinsemilla

Tenshi no Hane wo Fumanaide

Semiramis no Tenbin

Nanairo Reincarnation

Hapymaher

Satsukoi

For Action

Muramasa

Dies Irae

Evolimit

Tokyo Babel (non-ero)

Jingai Makyou (incidentally my first VN in Japanese)

For Gameplay

Baldr Sky

Ikusa Megami Zero

Soukoku no Arterial

The weird and the wonky  (also known as philosophy and mindfucks)

Namima no Kuni no Faust

Harumade, Kururu

Natsukumo Yururu

Strawberry Feels

Horror

Abyss Homicide Club

Gore Screaming Show (WARNING: tentacles)

Secret Game Code:Revise (huge spoilers for Killer Queen and Secret Game original's background story)

Utsuge

Konata Yori Kanata Made

Houkago no Futekikakusha

Boku ga Tenshi ni natta wake (until it gets released)

Natsu no Owari no Nirvana

for me i also want Tayutama, Soukoku no Arterial,  Ikusa Megumi Zero, Baldr Sky to get translated. there many more in your post but i like these 3 for me.

I wasn't even aware of Muramasa's existence until yesterday. Add that to my ever growing list of things to read. Mind you, the majority of what I want to read I won't be reading for years to come. Like, I doubt I will be able to read Dies Irae anytime within the next four years. Regardless, it is definitely something I want to read eventually.

It kinda feels like leveling up in an RPG. I gotta grind first before I can use the cool moves. Totally worth it though.

I would kill to read Chrono Belt, if I start to learn japanese someday that would be one of my main reason along with the possibility of re-reading Comyu in his original state, because even with the questionable translation it was a really amazing read.

I'm also really interested in Evolimit,Ruitomo,Devils Devel Concept, Hello Lady, Dies Irae and SubaHibi (but translation incoming for this one !)

Mostly, I try for Yuzusoft, Favorite, and other comps that I like.(Moonstone)

Currently, Astral air.

Oh, this suddenly reminded me of something.  Do a lot of people stay loyal to the same studio?

Because I sort of had it in my mind that I wanted to try one game from each studio.  Sort of get a feel for what the different approaches are (as long as they're all moe, renai-based that is)

Oh, this suddenly reminded me of something.  Do a lot of people stay loyal to the same studio?

Because I sort of had it in my mind that I wanted to try one game from each studio.  Sort of get a feel for what the different approaches are (as long as they're all moe, renai-based that is)

Well, I don't know.  It's just that those are the VN companies with quality that I know, add some or remove some(Moonstone).

I try to play game from any companies as long as it doesn't have RPG gameplay and they seem like a fun skim, not read I'm not that good to consider myself reading the text.

It is but seriously how should I finish it if I can't understand my skills and quests? It's like forcing yourself to play Himegari without ideas on what to do.

(I LOVE RPG BUT I HAVE NO WISH TO GRIND!)

Yeah. That's pretty hard.

That's why I long for another Eushully VN.

If worst comes to shove though, then I'll try learning the language.

That is, if I find the time.

Goodluck with your personal quest as well.

Mostly Fandiscs and extensions, to be honest. Little Busters EX, Kud Wafter, Konosora Flight Log and Hoshimemo Eternal Heart. Then there are a lot sweet things in our translation section; Noble Works, Cocoro Function (RIP), Last Resort etc.

Other than that... Da Capo 3, I guess? Based on the previous formula, it must be amazing. 

would like to see da capo plus communications for each title translated, cause i liked nearly every new heroine and their routes more than the ones from the original. its  a shame that mangagamer licensed the games without planning to translate them, cause that decreases the possibility of fanmade tl´s of it

edit: pink bear was soooo damn cute

I've come across a fair few new-ish VNs while browsing VNDB that I would like to try. Don't remember all their names specifically, but I remember thinking "I'd read this" for a few. Naturally the newer something is, the less likely it's gonna have a translation, these things take time after all. In addition to liking what I read of the plot/characters, the artwork was super crisp, as is the case with most newer VNs.

As for older/specific examples:

Secret Game

Kimi ga Nozomu Eien

Mashiro Iro Symphony

Kimi ga Aruji de Shitsuji ga Ore de

Grisaia sequels

Majikoi sequels (Though I care more about Miyako route int he original than the sequels)

Yosuga no Sora Motoka route.

Some of these are in progress, some aren't, but I'm interested in all of them to varying extents.