HIIII

Ventares07

Hey everyone, whtas up?

THought I'd introudce myself. I'm relatively new to visual novels as I've only completed so far,

Fate/Stay Night

Saya No Uta

G-Senjou No Maou

while I need to find some time to finihs if Umineko cos i just stopped it randomly.

My first VN was Fate/Stay Night, thank you Fate/Zero for making me read it. But I just finished G-Senjou no Maou and man it was aweosme.

Thanks for reading. I hope to become and active member in the community :)

I was planning to pick up but how does compare to G-Senjou no Maou. I am not expecting it to be the same the thriller that G-Senjou was.

For instance what does it focus on? Character development or the plot?

Though Maou, as of yet has to be my favourite visual novel character and the VN itself being my current favourite.

First off, welcome!

I was planning to pick up but how does compare to G-Senjou no Maou. I am not expecting it to be the same the thriller that G-Senjou was.
For instance what does it focus on? Character development or the plot?

Though Maou, as of yet has to be my favourite visual novel character and the VN itself being my current favourite.

In my opinion, Sharin no Kuni focuses of the plot. It uses a different route system, but it still focuses on one heroine per chapter (in fact, one could say there aren't really any routes at all).

You should go ahead and read Sharin no Kuni. It's a great vn that many people have enjoyed (especially if you enjoyed G-senjou).

Another awesome visual novel that I had just finished is Comyu. Comyu isn't as similar to G-senjou compared to Sharin, but it's still great.

By the way, how did you find visual novels (fate/sn)?

First off, welcome!

In my opinion, Sharin no Kuni focuses of the plot. It uses a different route system, but it still focuses on one heroine per chapter (in fact, one could say there aren't really any routes at all).

You should go ahead and read Sharin no Kuni. It's a great vn that many people have enjoyed (especially if you enjoyed G-senjou).

Another awesome visual novel that I had just finished is Comyu. Comyu isn't as similar to G-senjou compared to Sharin, but it's still great.

By the way, how did you find visual novels (fate/sn)?

Well that was first Visual Novel and i loved it to death. I feel despite being relatively new to visual novels having Fate/Stay Night taking me half a year to complete witha  guide because of life getting in the way, it is great place to start for anyone. I find that it appeals to all kinds of people and has something for everyone without spoiling its story or characters trying to be too more than what it is. I will admit it has it flaws but you can ignore them becuase the good in it comeplety outshines it flaws.

Also I will admit that the final scenes the epilogue of G-Senjou no Maou had me shed tears. I finished it last night and i still feel affected by ity. Anything that can bring me to tears is really good. This is becuase I've only ever cried at the anime of Clannad and that was once during the entire series.

So do you know any visual novels that could bring me to tears, I need some feels.

Welcome to the forums! Quite an un-dokidoki selection of VNs you've played, but good nonetheless -_-.

I definitely plan to get more read. Though the amount of anime I have watched probably makes up for the lack of VNs I've read.

Although I'm probably going to end up reducing my anime time for visual novels

Well that was first Visual Novel and i loved it to death. I feel despite being relatively new to visual novels having Fate/Stay Night taking me half a year to complete witha  guide because of life getting in the way, it is great place to start for anyone. I find that it appeals to all kinds of people and has something for everyone without spoiling its story or characters trying to be too more than what it is. I will admit it has it flaws but you can ignore them becuase the good in it comeplety outshines it flaws.

Also I will admit that the final scenes the epilogue of G-Senjou no Maou had me shed tears. I finished it last night and i still feel affected by ity. Anything that can bring me to tears is really good. This is becuase I've only ever cried at the anime of Clannad and that was once during the entire series.

So do you know any visual novels that could bring me to tears, I need some feels.

Tears huh... I might have something for you, though it really depends on the person. 

School days makes everyone cry. It's simply that bad of a story.

Symphonic Rain will have you cry for the fate of particular characters.

Rewrite is so epic you might cry to that.

Welcome to the forums~

I liked School Days for this one reason, never has a story given you the middle finger so blatantly and not give a shit at all. It takes balls to create something like that. Plus the death scenes are awesome. It's definitely no master piece (far from it) but I would rather something like School Days exist than not exist.