What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

Finished Strike the Blood. Overall, nothing special about this series: plot, characters, action, ecchi- everything's just "decent". 

Side note: regarding my 'characters look alike thing' in another thread,

Spoils

;) 

I think Kojou & Yukina's daughter Reina came out just fine 

abY2nxG.jpg SbSORTF.jpg  YDpmUB6.jpg

A daughter that inherits the vampiric powers of her father and sword shaman skills of her mother? Yes pls.

~~

Episode 2 of Accel World. The concept is pretty interesting, though I hear alot of people say the show falls kinda flat in the later half so I'll nerf my expectations a bit.

Accel World is good, though I hate the MC's personality, and his uselessness is a turnoff for me. Still waiting on a S2, which is delayed because of the Love Live movie :makina:. Oh, and Nico's long lost twin is in Accel World

Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet. Looking alright so far.

Ah!!!!!! Gargantia is soooo amazing, I love the anime so much. I bought the Japanese Limited Edition boxes! Ah man I can't wait for the second OVA to come out in May of this year. I hope they continue the story or at least go back to the big colony and I want to explore it. Gah ..

Guess I shall start on Hunter x Hunter tonight. Never thought I'd say this, ever. Was never a big fan of long running shounen (Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, etc.) because to be frank, they felt really stupid to me. But after hearing all the people going "It's not your typical shounen!", I guess I shall give it a shot. Really hoping that I will enjoy this series. 

Episode 4 of Accel World

One thing's really bugging me.

Specifically, how quickly Arita & Kuroyukihime 'fell in love' with each other.

Like they honestly only feel like acquaintances to me at this point so to hear them go "I love you" & monologue about how they'll protect each other and whatnot it was just a big no no for me xD.

All of their interactions prior to Episode 4 have been entirely info-dumping based to explain the Brain Burster/Accel World stuff and maybe a few comedic school situations where their peers would be like "What is this popular beautiful girl doing with a short fat wimp?!@#" or Chiyu (Arita's childhood friend btw) getting jealous of their rapidly developing relationship.

• Ep 1- Arita meets Kuroyukihime who introduces him to Brain Burster & solves a bully problem of his
  • Ep 2- Arita beats his first opponent in Accel World with some encouraging/info-dumping advice from Kuro
  • Ep 3- Arita info dumps Level 9s/10s with Kuro & agrees to help her confirm if his friend Chiyu is Cyan Pile
  • ???
  • Ep 4- Arita & Kuro are spouting out "I love you" and "I'll protect you" when the bully from Ep 1 revenges and tries to run them over via car

Eh, we'll just say love at first sight. K I feel better now~

Actually, nah, the opposite applies with Arita & Takumu soonafter. These guys were supposed to be childhood friends and yet all of a sudden it's revealed Takumu is Cyan Pile so whoop-dee-doo our friendship this whole time was a sham and we're enemies now trololol.

TL;DR I'm a character interactions fanboy and these interactions are pretty badly paced so far

Episode 4 of Accel World

One thing's really bugging me.

Specifically, how quickly Arita & Kuroyukihime 'fell in love' with each other.

Like they honestly only feel like acquaintances to me at this point so to hear them go "I love you" & monologue about how they'll protect each other and whatnot it was just a big no no for me xD.

All of their interactions prior to Episode 4 have been entirely info-dumping based to explain the Brain Burster/Accel World stuff and maybe a few comedic school situations where their peers would be like "What is this popular beautiful girl doing with a short fat wimp?!@#" or Chiyu (Arita's childhood friend btw) getting jealous of their rapidly developing relationship.

• Ep 1- Arita meets Kuroyukihime who introduces him to Brain Burster & solves a bully problem of his
  • Ep 2- Arita beats his first opponent in Accel World with some encouraging/info-dumping advice from Kuro
  • Ep 3- Arita info dumps Level 9s/10s with Kuro & agrees to help her confirm if his friend Chiyu is Cyan Pile
  • ???
  • Ep 4- Arita & Kuro are spouting out "I love you" and "I'll protect you" when the bully from Ep 1 revenges and tries to run them over via car

Eh, we'll just say love at first sight. K I feel better now~

Actually, nah, the opposite applies with Arita & Takumu soonafter. These guys were supposed to be childhood friends and yet all of a sudden it's revealed Takumu is Cyan Pile so whoop-dee-doo our friendship this whole time was a sham and we're enemies now trololol.

TL;DR I'm a character interactions fanboy and these interactions are pretty badly paced so far

It's something like what I felt for Asuna x Kirito.

I just can't, man.

Ah!!!!!! Gargantia is soooo amazing, I love the anime so much. I bought the Japanese Limited Edition boxes! Ah man I can't wait for the second OVA to come out in May of this year. I hope they continue the story or at least go back to the big colony and I want to explore it. Gah ..

I was surprised by how beautiful the anime is overall. I'll be waiting for that 2nd OVA.

Right now I am currently watching FMP the second raid. Ahh classic Sousuke Sagara.

finally finished the tenchi muyo ryo ohki (OVA) series.

Without a doubt a enjoyable series.

The first harem and comedy series i enjoyed in a long time.

And for me the tenchi series are probably the best harem series there is, better than DxD.

Although i have not watched the entire tenchi series yet, just tenchi muyo ryo ohki and tenchi war on gremitar.

And the ending, is some of the best i have ever seen, i mean the ending songs.

Will take a break from the tenchi series for now and find something else to watch and then come back for another tenchi series.

Finished the last 3 episodes of Chihayafuru that I left hanging for about a week. S2 had everything I enjoyed about S1, plus more Shinobu! This show has easily become one of my favorite anime. 

On episode 44 of Diamond no Ace. I don't know how I watched so many already, it went by so fast.

Ep 15 Accel World

To have some fodder uninteresting villain pop up out of nowhere and cause all the main characters to BSOD and be depressed through cheese tactics (blackmail in the real world & steal-powers ability in Accel World) is pretty damn sad/annoying/pisses me off so much. Fodder villains should never be able to cause this much mayhem >.>

Unless Noumi is the big baddy for the rest of the season. Edit: whoop-dee-doo, he is. fk this show.

Here's what someone else on MAL had to say about Noumi

"Noumi. Look up the word douchebag in the dictionary. You will see his ugly face plastered on that page. He is the perfect villain that has the ability to draw out anger and hatred for him. He is a classic alpha-male bully that exists for the sole reason of getting on your nerves. Seeing his downfall is something that everyone looks forward to." -Smooched

~~~
Ep 20 Accel World. 

F@#% me. I want to enjoy this show but this is sadly a case of a good premise tainted by annoying characters, a lame overpowered villain and a draggy degrading plot. Here was a review on MAL I 1000% agree with

"Now obviously I won't spoil anything, but let me just say, the second half of Accel World has some of the most rage inducing episodes you'll come across. Why? The characters start acting in completely illogical and infuriating ways, I had just forgiven Haru for the first half of the series when he just goes downhill in a spectacular fashion, the show starts introducing plot devices that either make little sense or break the setting Accel World itself, and the plot degrades terribly. Indeed, this half was so poor they had to introduce a few episodes of filler in the middle to give you time to calm down. The antagonist has at his disposal seemingly every plot contrivance possibly, and an ability that would never be allowed in any game of that sort." -Infinite