Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Have you ever thrown away a gift?

Sure I have, haven't you ever gotten a random gift from some distant relative that you didn't even begin to want?

Confession: I have had suicidal thoughts before, but I've never SERIOUSLY considered them. I get them every so often these days too.. However they are mostly in passing when I am really down, at which point I usually remind myself that I don't have any religious beliefs.. and I am too much of a coward to find out what comes after death early. :P

Edit: I am also extremely stubborn and also remind myself that it will probably get better. Even if it's another 2 years from that point.. it will get better SOMEDAY. xD

That's pretty much how I feel, but rather than being afraid to find out what happens after death I don't want to make my parents/grandparents sad... 

She literally told me she felt like things were too awkward between us and it was making it impossible for her to keep contributing to the organisation. So she quit.

:(

Sure I have, haven't you ever gotten a random gift from some distant relative that you didn't even begin to want?

I keep them. I don't consider if I want it or not.

So if they gave me panties, then lol.

All these suicide stuff is greatly depressing, and I guess I'll keep my opinion to myself.

Of course, Tyrael, I wouldn't advise you to continue your attempts. Sure it's easy to just go at it to relieve yourself of your problems, but is that truly the right thing? It's largely what they've been saying. It's not about yourself, if you think about it. It's the impact of your action on the people around you.

I keep them. I don't consider if I want it or not.

So if they gave me panties, then lol.

All these suicide stuff is greatly depressing, and I guess I'll keep my opinion to myself.

Of course, Tyrael, I wouldn't advise you to continue your attempts. Sure it's easy to just go at it to relieve yourself of your problems, but is that truly the right thing? It's largely what they've been saying. It's not about yourself, if you think about it. It's the impact of your action on the people around you.

As I said, I don't plan on doing anything any more because I know it won't solve anything. That doesn't stop me from having suicidal thoughts whenever I encounter something that reminds me of my past experiences (that's what 10 ish years of being bullied does to you, surprisingly :D )

Confession: Did I mention I'm seeing my shrink once a week now?

Confession:

When I was about 3 years old, I took my fathers wallet and threw it out the veranda onto the street. I then went to call him, pointed toward the veranda and said "It vlew!"

(mispronounced "flew", in Portuguese it's be "voou" -> "Boou").

It took a bit of interrogation before they figured out it was the wallet full of cards and money that had been sent flying into the middle of the road.

I love how everyone ignored Tiag's first step into anti-capitalism.

I'm a bit late to the conversation, but.. -gives Tyrael a hug- I hope you feel better.   

Confession: I was happy to see Flutterz and Kurisu's responses. Thank you for your kind words and understanding to Tyrael.

Confession2: I take things too seriously sometimes  :wafuu: