Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Not gonna look through all of that

got bored after like 5 pictures

How can you get bored of such a beauty???!

If I post the look-alike's albums (which are a bit NSFW) will that be enough? :makina:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Imogen/comments/2n8xnv/imogen_dyer_album_251_pictures/

Though I must say that she's not a doppelganger, she doesn't look that similar to my ex in most of her pictures, just the ones I posted (especially the last one) and a couple of others.

Flutterz, this girl must be a complete narcissist to take all those phtographs. And, arent you afraid she might find out?

Also: post a pic of the two of you together. You didnt prove she was your gf.

Flutterz, this girl must be a complete narcissist to take all those phtographs. And, arent you afraid she might find out?

>is lookalike, is a model, wasn't actually Flutterz's girlfriend

>posted them on imgur where anyone can see them

>implying that she took the pictures herself

facepalm.jpg

How can you get bored of such a beauty???!

Pretty sure you haven't been paying attention, the pics aren't of my ex, they're of a model that looks very similar to her in some of her pictures. I wouldn't have posted anything if I hadn't randomly found the model, because I don't like posting other peoples' pictures on the internet without their permission. Plus we dated for a week, I don't have any pics of us together. :vinty:

>is lookalike, is a model, wasn't actually Flutterz's girlfriend

>posted them on imgur where anyone can see them

>implying that she took the pictures herself

facepalm.jpg

Wait, WHAT?! But I read this thread, there was nothing that implied she wasnt his gf. Besides, ppl are asking him to tell the story of the date, and he said he would.

Pretty sure you haven't been paying attention, the pics aren't of my ex, they're of a model that looks very similar to her in some of her pictures. I wouldn't have posted anything if I hadn't randomly found the model, because I don't like posting other peoples' pictures on the internet without their permission. Plus we dated for a week, I don't have any pics of us together. :vinty:

So why did you say fuck police mods when I asked if you would get arrested for posting other ppl's pics?

And I thought she was a model but also your ex.

Wait, WHAT?! But I read this thread, there was nothing that implied she wasnt his gf. Besides, ppl are asking him to tell the story of the date, and he said he would.

No, he said he found the pictures and it made him do a double take because they made him think they were his girlfriend.  He then posted them as a substitute for us begging to hear his one week date.

Depends where you live. Here in California, they are basically considered a bad joke because their service is barely worth paying for. On the east coast they are much better than Verizon, according to several people I know that moved there to go to college. Probably because they want to get as many customers with spending as little effort improving their infrastructure as they possibly can. Not saying that makes them bad, just that they don't do a good enough job on the west coast. They've done some pretty shitty stuff to my mom when she had a contract with them, though, like making up charges for stuff she never purchased and trying to tell her that she was lying about not having bought them.

Then the real question is would you two get married if both of you were girls? :makina:

Also while I do listen to pretty much anything, fuck dubstep.

Confession: yesterday while browsing imgur I saw a picture of a girl who looked very similar to my ex, I looked into it more and turns out the girl is a model and she does indeed look like my ex in a lot of her pictures. If anyone is curious (which nobody probably is) I can post some of them.