Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

I am, just also sad. :P

You guys still in contact or anything?  I'd suck if you couldn't stay friends, even if a long distance relationship wouldn't work.

Also, I'm assuming that when that classmate got hit with that chair he went down like a sack of bricks.  What happened after that?  If that happened in my high school, she probably woulda been tackled by the security guard and arrested.

Confession: I actually love vanilla ice cream.  I know, it's really plain, but there's just something about the taste that always makes me want more.

You guys still in contact or anything?  I'd suck if you couldn't stay friends, even if a long distance relationship wouldn't work.

Also, I'm assuming that when that classmate got hit with that chair he went down like a sack of bricks.  What happened after that?  If that happened in my high school, she probably woulda been tackled by the security guard and arrested.

Confession: I actually love vanilla ice cream.  I know, it's really plain, but there's just something about the taste that always makes me want more.

Not really, I'm afraid. We've barely talked in the past couple of years.

I don't remember exactly but I think he managed to block with his hand, which got pretty hurt, however I don't think anything was broken. And none of the adults bore witness, so nothing really happened to her. The classmate didn't even tell on her, either because he realized it was kinda his fault or because he didn't want to get hit by a chair again. :makina:

Confession: Since you guys care so much for no discernible reason (I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's because she's a looker), here's the story, and because I have nothing better to do you'd probably bug me again here's the whole thing, not just the week we actually dated.

Warning: wall of words

Confession: Since you guys care so much for no discernible reason (I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's because she's a looker), here's the story, and because I have nothing better to do you'd probably bug me again here's the whole thing, not just the week we actually dated.

Okay, so she transferred into my class from a different school in grade 10. A quick aside about schools in Russia, most schools aren't separated into elementary, middle, and high, you can just spend all 11 years in a single building, and this school in particular was a private school so the grades were mostly really small. Most had less than 10 people, and at one point the grade below mine had no people at all because everyone but 2 people transferred out. Those 2 people were told that they can either join our grade and take supplementary lessons to pick up the slack or transfer out, and both joined our grade. If I remember correctly my ex had gone to that school several years earlier and was in the grade below mine despite being a couple of months older than me, so when she transferred back she was bumped up to our grade in the aforementioned fashion. Aaanyway, because the classes were small and with the same people all the time, you naturally got to know each other better than you would in the American system of moving around and having a different group in every class you take, so I actually talked to my classmates back then because I actually knew them. So we talked and texted a bit, then a bit more when she missed school for a while because she was in the hospital, we were friendly but that's about it.
So eventually spring came, and we had this thing in our class where every other Friday we'd watch a movie. Normally all the girls would sit on the couch we had and the guys would just sit in their chairs, but that day one of the girls wasn't there or something and the other guys all went to play football instead, so I got to sit on the couch with the girls, right next to my ex. I don't remember what movie it was but the point is she fell asleep on my shoulder which was the cutest shit ever, and that's when I realized I liked her. Now, if you thought this was going to be a one-week story with rapid development, you're going to be severely disappointed because I'm a special kind of dense. We started talking more, but that's it. That summer right around the end of the school year we had a 3 or 4 day long trip to another city, and that's where we held hands for the first time, but we weren't dating. Didn't see again her that summer because she was going through surgery (a prosthetic knee joint, she was originally well on her way to becoming a professional gymnast but then a thing happened to her knee, so she decided to become a surgeon instead, and no, she wasn't the one performing the surgery) and we were busy moving to Canada where my parents had already bought a house. 
Now, we finally get to winter that year, shortly before Christmas. I went back to Russia for the winter holidays, after a couple of days we met up at her place (I don't precisely recall the circumstances but she lived away from her parents by herself most of the time), where after catching up and dinner she actually had to tell me to "stop being stupid and kiss her already" and that's when we started dating. We met up two more times over the course of just over a week, the first was when I came to visit the school, which coincidentally happened on a Friday and we watched a movie again (no shoulder-sleeping this time, only hand-holding) and the second was right after Christmas when we exchanged gifts, watched a movie at her place and made out all evening (nothing naughty though :makina:). A few days later I went back to Canada, we tried to maintain a long-distance relationship but she really didn't like calls and long-distance relationships without calls don't really work, so we officially broke up a month later, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't see it coming the day I left. So yeah, not exactly a week, but kinda-sorta close.

Confession 2: Writing all that was painful, and not just because it was super embarrassing.

Confession 3: I overheard a guy in my class saying she isn't pretty once... The only explanation I can think of is that he was either lying, blind, or gay.

Confession 4: Despite being happy-go-lucky and a bit of an airhead (if you've seen Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, she's basically Clem) she could get pissed. When one of my classmates really got on her nerves she hit him with a freaking chair, and it wasn't one of those pussy chairs made of plastic, it was wood and metal.

Confession 5: I think I'll stop now >.>

Online relationships can be fun. I was (emphasis on was) best friends with some LoL Twitch Streamer a couple years back. No romantic interest or anything, I was more of a loyal fan of hers. Started off as a random viewer who then joined in on her viewer ARAM games and eventually became her Twitch Chat mod and also managed her IRC and Facebook and Twitter. We played many other online games together like L4D2, Minecraft, Aion, Civilization and she would KakaoTalk me and her other viewers while in class or late at night >.> gud times.

Yada yada yada things got complicated cuz her IRL boyfriend didn't like that she was spending so much time with 'online strangers' and yada yada yada RIP

Edit1: We had a cute little name for our crew which I won't reveal

Edit2: T'was based on mafia hierarchy

Edit3: I was known as 'Da Capo' (The Caporegime) during that time cuz apparently that's the rank under 'underboss' rank while she was the 'Da Baws' (Boss) and no, I had no idea of the actual VN Da Capo at the time :Kappa:

1031QnC.png

Edit4: Another viewer actually commented one time "You're Da Capo, huh? I liked that VN." and I was like, "Wut."

Edit 5: FK! THE MEMORIES!!! Aight I gotta brb and go read a VN or something

qDhG6Sx.png

First of all, I am submitting to Mad's handsomeness.

Confession 1: I hadn't seen the nsfw warning on flutterz's pics and I went through first 2 , my fasting ;-;

Confession 2:I spent a very fun 12 hours with my sis and cousin and ofc pulled an all nighter and played cards and Bingo and stuff like that. It was really fun. It's really great that I am getting to know my cousin more and actually she used to be an anime/manga maniac two years ago and these were what saved her from depression but she grew out of that stage long ago according to her (scrublord). She hasn't dated anyone before but many guys confessed to her at least that's what she said. Also she said that I am actually her fav kind of guy in both my mentality and my physique but I only need to lose a little bit weight in the abdomen. I dunno if I should be happy. I told her about my crush and she was like don't think again about it , ignore and delete her from life ;-;

She sang some songs too, her voice is heavenly , best voice I have heard in my life in front of me :kosame:

Confession 3: even thou I am trying to convince myself I hate ma crush, I still have lingering feelings for her

come to the 2D side, we have waifus that don't betray you for laifu.  :sachi: 

Good job on submitting to me by the way.  :makina:

Okay, so she transferred into my class from a different school in grade 10. A quick aside about schools in Russia, most schools aren't separated into elementary, middle, and high, you can just spend all 11 years in a single building, and this school in particular was a private school so the grades were mostly really small. Most had less than 10 people, and at one point the grade below mine had no people at all because everyone but 2 people transferred out. Those 2 people were told that they can either join our grade and take supplementary lessons to pick up the slack or transfer out, and both joined our grade. If I remember correctly my ex had gone to that school several years earlier and was in the grade below mine despite being a couple of months older than me, so when she transferred back she was bumped up to our grade in the aforementioned fashion. Aaanyway, because the classes were small and with the same people all the time, you naturally got to know each other better than you would in the American system of moving around and having a different group in every class you take, so I actually talked to my classmates back then because I actually knew them. So we talked and texted a bit, then a bit more when she missed school for a while because she was in the hospital, we were friendly but that's about it.
So eventually spring came, and we had this thing in our class where every other Friday we'd watch a movie. Normally all the girls would sit on the couch we had and the guys would just sit in their chairs, but that day one of the girls wasn't there or something and the other guys all went to play football instead, so I got to sit on the couch with the girls, right next to my ex. I don't remember what movie it was but the point is she fell asleep on my shoulder which was the cutest shit ever, and that's when I realized I liked her. Now, if you thought this was going to be a one-week story with rapid development, you're going to be severely disappointed because I'm a special kind of dense. We started talking more, but that's it. That summer right around the end of the school year we had a 3 or 4 day long trip to another city, and that's where we held hands for the first time, but we weren't dating. Didn't see again her that summer because she was going through surgery (a prosthetic knee joint, she was originally well on her way to becoming a professional gymnast but then a thing happened to her knee, so she decided to become a surgeon instead, and no, she wasn't the one performing the surgery) and we were busy moving to Canada where my parents had already bought a house. 
Now, we finally get to winter that year, shortly before Christmas. I went back to Russia for the winter holidays, after a couple of days we met up at her place (I don't precisely recall the circumstances but she lived away from her parents by herself most of the time), where after catching up and dinner she actually had to tell me to "stop being stupid and kiss her already" and that's when we started dating. We met up two more times over the course of just over a week, the first was when I came to visit the school, which coincidentally happened on a Friday and we watched a movie again (no shoulder-sleeping this time, only hand-holding) and the second was right after Christmas when we exchanged gifts, watched a movie at her place and made out all evening (nothing naughty though :makina:). A few days later I went back to Canada, we tried to maintain a long-distance relationship but she really didn't like calls and long-distance relationships without calls don't really work, so we officially broke up a month later, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't see it coming the day I left. So yeah, not exactly a week, but kinda-sorta close.

Confession 2: Writing all that was painful, and not just because it was super embarrassing.

Confession 3: I overheard a guy in my class saying she isn't pretty once... The only explanation I can think of is that he was either lying, blind, or gay.

Confession 4: Despite being happy-go-lucky and a bit of an airhead (if you've seen Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, she's basically Clem) she could get pissed. When one of my classmates really got on her nerves she hit him with a freaking chair, and it wasn't one of those pussy chairs made of plastic, it was wood and metal.

Confession 5: I think I'll stop now >.>

Every time you guys post about your relationship stuff, doki doki ensues.

...I wonder when I'll get my doki doki romance too.

I guess I'll just watch them shoujo animu again. 

Confession (it's probably too obvious to be one): I haven't had a kiss yet. :3

That confession applies to me and I'm 21, already halfway to 22. Even being called handsome by a bunch of dudes on the fuwa skype group doesn't change shit.

This just shows that I probably like the 3D world more than I let on.  :amane:

I officially apologize for making the 'dated for a week? weak' comment.

Damn story is Visual Novel material *sniff. Actually, didn't you mention this before? About a former classmate and visiting Russia during winter?

Edit: 

/topic/7463-fuwanovel-confessions/page-47#entry243678">http://forums.fuwanovel.net/topic/7463-fuwanovel-confessions/page-47#entry243678