Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

No, I definitely dont wish dat to me. O_O

Confession: There is a difference in something turning you on (in say, books or other media) and actually wanting it to happen to you

For example, research shows that many women fantasize about being subjected to a gangbang. This doesn't mean they WANT this to happen though.

Confession: There is a difference in something turning you on (in say, books or other media) and actually wanting it to happen to you

For example, research shows that many women fantasize about being subjected to a gangbang. This doesn't mean they WANT this to happen though.

But I've never fantasized about that.

But I've never fantasized about that.

Considering how much you talk about girls assaulting people... I find that hard to believe. :makina:

Confession: think about my ex makes me sad, because I'm probably more likely to win the lottery than find another girl like her that likes me :yumiko:

Considering how much you talk about girls assaulting people... I find that hard to believe. :makina:

Confession: think about my ex makes me sad, because I'm probably more likely to win the lottery than find another girl like her that likes me :yumiko:

Uh... No? Just two posts is much?

And why do you want to find more 3D bishoujos that like you? Love doesnt exist without the circumstantial, so if you want to date, you want to date SOMEONE. Now the question : who do you wanna date? Is it from fuwa? 

Uh... No? Just two posts is much?

And why do you want to find more 3D bishoujos that like you? Love doesnt exist without the circumstantial, so if you want to date, you want to date SOMEONE. Now the question : who do you wanna date? Is it from fuwa? 

I see 3 posts just on this page, and I recall you talking about it before too. :ph34r:

Ideally I'd want to be with a cute, smart, kind girl that likes me, but the odds of finding one with more than one of those things are rather miniscule.

Oh god. Based Confessions thread.

You guys would go from me having a date with someone, to femdom. 10/10 guys. :sachi:

Confession: The date went really well. She has changed quite a bit, but in a way that feels complimentary to the way that I myself have changed. I guess you might say this is what it's like growing up and maturing. This meetup was much more comfortable for me, and any nervousness was gone the moment we met up. So yeah, everything went quite smoothly. ^_^

Although, we were supposed to have a bonfire this evening, but it rained earlier today so we ended up postponing it until next Monday. Kinda sucks, but that is just another time we get to hangout~ :)

Confession 2: I wanted to sneak up on her and surprise her, but she ended up sneaking up on me instead. :wahaha:

Confession:  We just got internet at the new house, I am mildly frustrated that I couldn't get us more time to think through it ;-;

I feel like we rushed through everything and now we're stuck with AT&T for the next two years Q_Q

Confession: I don't think AT&T is all that bad. I've had them for about a year now and haven't had any significant connection problems. Their price is more reasonable than the competition in my area too.

Depends where you live.  Here in California, they are basically considered a bad joke because their service is barely worth paying for.  On the east coast they are much better than Verizon, according to several people I know that moved there to go to college.  Probably because they want to get as many customers with spending as little effort improving their infrastructure as they possibly can.  Not saying that makes them bad, just that they don't do a good enough job on the west coast.  They've done some pretty shitty stuff to my mom when she had a contract with them, though, like making up charges for stuff she never purchased and trying to tell her that she was lying about not having bought them.

Do I have to? :amane:

Yes!  You can't just tease us with pictures of a lookalike to your admittedly attractive ex and not tell us the full story  :wafuu:

This thread transcended being a "confessions" thread a long time ago. XD

Even writing "Confession" is little more than a formality. :P

I feel like confession part serves as a jumping off point for the stronger conversations. It leads to a tone more respectable that can deal with more interesting subjects than an unrestricted chat can. It's broad in scope but precise in its' tone, so to say.

Depends where you live. Here in California, they are basically considered a bad joke because their service is barely worth paying for. On the east coast they are much better than Verizon, according to several people I know that moved there to go to college. Probably because they want to get as many customers with spending as little effort improving their infrastructure as they possibly can. Not saying that makes them bad, just that they don't do a good enough job on the west coast. They've done some pretty shitty stuff to my mom when she had a contract with them, though, like making up charges for stuff she never purchased and trying to tell her that she was lying about not having bought them.

Yes! You can't just tease us with pictures of a lookalike to your admittedly attractive ex and not tell us the full story :wafuu:

We're in California. Shit.

I warned them! I WARNED THEM!

D:

Yes!  You can't just tease us with pictures of a lookalike to your admittedly attractive ex and not tell us the full story  :wafuu:

If I post the look-alike's albums (which are a bit NSFW) will that be enough? :makina:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Imogen/comments/2n8xnv/imogen_dyer_album_251_pictures/

Though I must say that she's not a doppelganger, she doesn't look that similar to my ex in most of her pictures, just the ones I posted (especially the last one) and a couple of others.

We're in California. Shit.

I warned them! I WARNED THEM!

D:

Sorry, I forgot to clarify that I've only had experience with their phone service.  I don't know anything about their internet service :nervous:

If I post the look-alike's albums (which are a bit NSFW) will that be enough? :makina:

*looks through pictures*

No!

Though I must say that she's not a doppelganger, she doesn't look that similar to my ex in most of her pictures, just the ones I posted (especially the last one) and a couple of others.

Not gonna look through all of that

got bored after like 5 pictures