Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: I'm playing Majikoi and I can't decide whether I want to go for Chris last to get a sense of fulfillment from overcoming all other obstacles, or go for Chris first and add her to my tsundere harem straight away... I hate being indecisive...

it doesnt matter tbh, you should save what you think is the best route for last (which I did with onee-san)

Confession: I'm playing Majikoi and I can't decide whether I want to go for Chris last to get a sense of fulfillment from overcoming all other obstacles, or go for Chris first and add her to my tsundere harem straight away... I hate being indecisive...

The order doesn't really matter much, so I'm afraid I won't be able to say much. The only thing I would recommend is to read Mayuzumi 's route before Momoyo's.

Confession: I replied to that Canadian girl in S. Arabia a couple of days ago, I mentioned that I liked video game music and linked a few examples.

Did I fuck up? (Never talked about games before)

It's a risky move, she might be put off by it if she doesn't like video games herself. I would probably have started with a more 'regular' hobby like reading or sports. You might be lucky tho, because she'll probably be very happy about your answer if she's into gaming herself

Confession: I replied to that Canadian girl in S. Arabia a couple of days ago, I mentioned that I liked video game music and linked a few examples.

It's a risky move, she might be put off by it if she doesn't like video games herself. I would probably have started with a more 'regular' hobby like reading or sports. You might be lucky tho, because she'll probably be very happy about your answer if she's into gaming herself

We normally talked about novels and classic rock the most. It's not too out of left field.

We normally talked about novels and classic rock the most. It's not too out of left field.

Mmm, we'll see :)

Confession: I get REAL pissed at the "reverse racism doesn't exist" crowd. Just wrote a long ass rant lol

Now I'm pissed

I mean, they're kinda right

Hidden Content

forgotten that classic bait and switch for a moment, heart skipped a beat

u know what really hurts though?

I'VE CONSIDERED THIS GIRL AN IMPORTANT INTERNET FRIEND FOR 6 YEARS 

Well, basically, an anecdotal incident where someone gets oppressed because of what is perceived to be his race (let us not forget races are mostly vague social constructs) is racism. A whole population getting oppressed for the same reason is institutionalized racism. The former can go in any direction, the second is undeniably one-sided. That's about all where the argument can go in my opinion.

Confession: I almost went outside to jog in just my underwear because I was still very sleepy. Note to self: At least wash your face and wake yourself up before exercising so you are aware of what you're doing... 

Edited by CeruleanGamer

Confession: I almost went outside to jog in just my underwear because I was still very sleepy. Note to self: At least wash your face and wake yourself up before exercising so you are aware of what you're doing... 

Still better than throwing socks into the toilet :amane:

confession: My little sister used to do this when she was 4 for no reason. One day she threw in my GBA too. RIP :(

Confession: I have been away from Fuwa and the FSJPG (Fuwa Skype [Japanese] Group) for too long. I've felt kinda empty not visiting like I used to. q_q

That void you're feeling, people usually try and fill that with food. It's a nutritious way of dealing with feelings of emptiness, loss, pain, regret, failure, etc etc.

It's why everybody's so healthy.

Still better than throwing socks into the toilet :amane:

confession: My little sister used to do this when she was 4 for no reason. One day she threw in my GBA too. RIP :(

I know what that feels having a device land on the toilet. 

Confession: I was texting while I was peeing and my cell phone landed on the toilet. Luckily it's one of those cheap Nokia phones. I dunno what I would do if it was my smartphone of today. 

Edited by CeruleanGamer

That is horrifying. I don't understand how anybody could be willing to spend so much time making their art look passable (it's not special, but it's passable) and yet apparently unwilling to spend any time on basic editing. The emphasis needs to be on the "novel" part, not the "visual" part...

Confession: I have exactly one eyebrow hair with a vastly higher spring constant than all its fellows. I pluck it every time I notice it (say, when you're running your hand over your eyebrows in frustration because you just saw the worst published abuse of the English language in recent memory), but it inevitably grows back and begins asserting itself after a couple of months. And the cycle continues.