Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession:  Ohh, I just found out we could mention people now.  Soo, do you get notified when I do this, @Tyrael?
Btw, I'll go ahead and answer your question in art section here~

Quote: "Do you practice a lot?"
-Honestly, my earliest memories of drawing was after I first watched cartoons and had urge to draw them.. like 5, 6, or 7 years old I forget, lol.  I really liked drawing when I was younger, so when I watched an anime or played a game I enjoyed, I wanted to draw something from it so I could keep for myself or show others.  I'm not sure if I ever practiced how to draw copies, since that came naturally.  But I probably got better as I kept doing it, and improved as I got older.  The crappy thing is that I have like no imagination and have a hard time picturing things in my mind.. so I use references or just look & draw.  So in a way, no I never really practiced How to draw, so I'm horrible at drawing my own thing. :wacko:  

This is why I really admire people who are so artistic.. to be able to draw something from imagination alone is really amazing to me.

Confession2:  Because I can be really lazy~ if I take the time to draw something for someone, I probably really like them as more than mere acquaintances, especially if I color it too, lol.  Drawing can be really time consuming for me since I'm not that good at it.  So yeah~ almost every person that has been close to me, I've drawn them something in a card or w/e.. it's like my own small way of showing I care by making something for them that contains my personal efforts.

Confession:  Ohh, I just found out we could mention people now.  Soo, do you get notified when I do this, @Tyrael?

Hidden Content

Confession2:  Because I can be really lazy~ if I take the time to draw something for someone, I probably really like them as more than mere acquaintances, especially if I color it too, lol.  Drawing can be really time consuming for me since I'm not that good at it.  So yeah~ almost every person that has been close to me, I've drawn them something in a card or w/e.. it's like my own small way of showing I care by making something for them that contains my personal efforts.

DRAW RAINS

Hidden Content

I hear a lot of people end up using references.  The pictures in someone's head tend to be vary vague

-snip-

DRAW RAINS

DO IT DO IT

This is a very good idea, even if it's in chibi form.

Actually, especially if it's in chibi form.

Hidden Content

The girl I love noticed me

Uhhh.. I mean: Senpai noticed me?

Yandere-chan noticed me!

Hidden Content

Yandere-chan noticed me!

If you've already got one yandere on you I'd doubt you want Rains on you too.  xD

Hidden Content

Yandere-chan noticed me!

If you've already got one yandere on you I'd doubt you want Rains on you too.  xD

One can never have too many insane people around them

Hidden Content

Yandere-chan noticed me!

One can never have too many insane people around them

No, but you can have  too many hospital bills after they re-attatch your organs, which organs in particular depending on their combined lewd factor.

I've done yoga since junior year in high school!  Took it twice in high school because it was nice and the teacher was cool, and I did some yoga in my free time last year, even though I didn't have a class.  I'm taking it as a class again this year.  Pretty sure I mentioned that I was taking a yoga class earlier on in this thread  : P

I've done yoga since junior year in high school!  Took it twice in high school because it was nice and the teacher was cool, and I did some yoga in my free time last year, even though I didn't have a class.  I'm taking it as a class again this year.  Pretty sure I mentioned that I was taking a yoga class earlier on in this thread  : P

May your yoga-life be full of romantic opportunities.

I cannot stand being told off or disappointing people.

One of the comments that has affected me the most and made me sad is as follows:

[...] you annoy the hell out of me at times, [...]

The person who wrote this will remain anonymous, but I hold no ill feelings against whomever said it. 

I also had no idea I was sarcastic until people on the forums started pointing it out. I knew I was at home, hadn't even noticed the transition onto the forums.

Wtf this post was from a year ago, this thread was from a year ago, and Tiag figured out he was annoying and sarcastic a year ago. Time flies!@#

While you can't stand being told off or disappointing people, the opposite thus must hold true then: you love being told on, and satisfying people.

And Tiagofvarela, my good sir, you satisfy me.

'Fession: see above.

Edited by Eclipsed
english

So i went to pick up my Corpse Party Blood Drive preorder from my local Gamestop 30 minutes before the store closed today

And ran into 3 other guys also picking up their preorder

And we were like O WOW LALALA GLHF DONT DIE :sachi:

I also picked up my preorder today too.

Confession: I found out Nana from Corpse Party has the same b-day as me. :o

I cannot stand being told off or disappointing people.

One of the comments that has affected me the most and made me sad is as follows:

[...] you annoy the hell out of me at times, [...]

The person who wrote this will remain anonymous, but I hold no ill feelings against whomever said it. 

I also had no idea I was sarcastic until people on the forums started pointing it out. I knew I was at home, hadn't even noticed the transition onto the forums.

Wtf this post was from a year ago, this thread was from a year ago, and Tiag figured out he was annoying and sarcastic a year ago. Time flies!@#

While you can't stand being told off or disappointing people, the opposite thus must hold true then: you love being told on, and satisfying people.

And Tiagofvarela, my good sir, you satisfy me.

'Fession: see above.

God bless this new notification system shenanigans.

What a wonderful induction!
It is indeed true, helping people and being praised are two of my greatest pleasures in life.

I am most insincerely glad to know I satisfy you, whatever that's supposed to mean. *bows*

On a side note, are you feeling unwell, perhaps? It is not usually you call me by my proper name. (On the other hand, since your English was so abhorrent you had to edit it to fix it all, I suppose it's business as usual.)

Confession: Electricity went out at the workplace. No work for me. How lovely.

Confession: I made my extremely Catholic and conservative cousins unknowingly reference South Park years ago by calling a cat that hung around their house Mr. Kitty, with the exact same pronunciation as Cartman.  The name stuck, and every time I visited them I got to enjoy hearing a South Park reference uttered by people that probably thought that the show was literally evil.