Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

*works the searchbar*

Okay, great I have not.

It was about four, five years ago, when three of my friends stayed over for an Xbox party or something, I don't remember. My mom walked into the room to tell us the fodder is ready, while we were all sitting around the room, doing something. She then looked around the room and noticed a bra on the floor. My mom was like: "Boys, one of you must be getting sore underneath that shirt." and we were all like "Huh?". She proceeded to take the thing, left laughing and we tried to figure out who to put the blame on. 

Even today, I still don't know who took the bra (it wasn't me. Even if I did something like that, I wouldn't leave it in the entrance of my own room) or even where it came from in the first place, because it was too small for my mom's body size. The only options are, that one of them either snuck into the house's combined laundry room or someone brought it from home.

Which one of my friends was the enemy of all women? Was it a ghost? Did my waifu from the future try to break into the third dimension? And how the fuck did I not notice the thing lying there at all? 

*works the searchbar*

Okay, great I have not.

It was about four, five years ago, when three of my friends stayed over for an Xbox party or something, I don't remember. My mom walked into the room to tell us the fodder is ready, while we were all sitting around the room, doing something. She then looked around the room and noticed a bra on the floor. My mom was like: "Boys, one of you must be getting sore underneath that shirt." and we were all like "Huh?". She proceeded to take the thing, left laughing and we tried to figure out who to put the blame on. 

Even today, I still don't know who took the bra (it wasn't me. Even if I did something like that, I wouldn't leave it in the entrance of my own room) or even where it came from in the first place, because it was too small for my mom's body size. The only options are, that one of them either snuck into the house's combined laundry room or someone brought it from home.

Which one of my friends was the enemy of all women? Was it a ghost? Did my waifu from the future try to break into the third dimension? And how the fuck did I not notice the thing lying there at all? 

It was I, Tennouji Kotarou!

OE0Jfz8.jpg

*works the searchbar*

Okay, great I have not.

Is it possible that the bra is your mom's and she used it when she was younger? 

Now im stuck should I give it back to her or should I just throw it and act like I never saw it

Lol... If I was a guy in your situation, I honestly would just throw it if she and I weren't that well acquainted.  I'd rather do that, then give it back and get misunderstood since they're out looking for a perverted thief now.  She probably has more or could always buy another one. 

Or I'd just throw it back into her house somehow. Like hide it under her bed or some corner of her room, and she'll just think she overlooked it when she finds it again.  It would be weird to get caught with it though.

Confession: If a guy friend of mine gave me my lost bra back.. that'd be kind of hilarious. If they're a close friend, I'd just jokingly tease them being a pervert.  Honestly, it's just a bra though.. no biggie.  But to simply avoid misunderstandings, I say, just sneak it back into her place somehow when she invites you over and pretend you had nothing to do with it, lol.  If you can't do that, then just throw it.   ...if you're close enough, or don't mind what they possibly think/say about you then can be honest about it~

Now im stuck should I give it back to her or should I just throw it and act like I never saw it

Lol... If I was a guy in your situation, I honestly would just throw it if she and I weren't that well acquainted.  I'd rather do that, then give it back and get misunderstood since they're out looking for a perverted thief now.  She probably has more or could always buy another one. 

Or I'd just throw it back into her house somehow. Like hide it under her bed or some corner of her room, and she'll just think she overlooked it when she finds it again.  It would be weird to get caught with it though.

Confession: If a guy friend of mine gave me my lost bra back.. that'd be kind of hilarious. If they're a close friend, I'd just jokingly tease them being a pervert.  Honestly, it's just a bra though.. no biggie.  But to simply avoid misunderstandings, I say, just sneak it back into her place somehow when she invites you over and pretend you had nothing to do with it, lol.  If you can't do that, then just throw it.   ...if you're close enough, or don't mind what they possibly think/say about you then can be honest about it~

When I house sat for my brother, his wife left a bra on the bathroom door.  I sent him a text asking about it and he said it was common in the house :vinty: Funny enough, when I was helping them move into that same house, when we were emptying the drawers to carry the dresser down stairs, the first drawer I pulled out was her panty drawer... 

In any case, finding a bra is just like finding any other piece of clothing, hilarious.  You run down the school hallways screaming about how you have someone else's clothes simply to see them curl up in embarrassment :wahaha: 

At last, this was a good day. Some confessions:

1. I got an apartment at last. I have been searching for one for several months without finding anything interesting. But today a cousin with some contacts asked me to look at one. It was good and I stated my interest. It took me 3 hours until they said I got it. I have to sign the papers but I got the confirmation.

2. My Shiny Days Limited Edition physical box came today after 2 weeks of shipping. I am happy

4qk84DS.jpg

From the left: The game, mousepad/keychain and artbook. I am happy.

3. I got pizza today.

Thursday was a good day. And soon it is weekend. Next week it is Comic Con Stockholm until I take one week vacation. 

Edited by SilverLi

At last, this was a good day. Some confessions:

1. I got an apartment at last. I have been searching for one for several months without finding anything interesting. But today a cousin with some contacts asked me to look at one. It was good and I stated my interest. It took me 3 hours until they said I got it. I have to sign the papers but I got the confirmation.

2. My Shiny Days Limited Edition physical box came today after 2 weeks of shipping. I am happy

Hidden Content

3. I got pizza today.

Thursday was a good day. And soon it is weekend. Next week it is Comic Con Stockholm until I take one week vacation. 

I hope we get the bugfix patch soon tho

Skirts are cuter, actually.  I usually have a preference for them.  Especially when they're usually bright color-wise :P

I'm not saying skirts are bad, but Tyrael seems to think pants are the end of the world :vinty:

That's because they are

Want me to wear a skirt for you? I'm pretty sure you will like pants after that :wahaha:

Skirts are cuter, actually.  I usually have a preference for them.  Especially when they're usually bright color-wise :P

I'm not saying skirts are bad, but Tyrael seems to think pants are the end of the world :vinty:

That's because they are

Want me to wear a skirt for you? I'm pretty sure you will like pants after that :wahaha:

Sorry, but I don't think it has the same effect on guys.

Edited by Zodai