Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: I am not the biggest fan of children. Or rather, maybe I am just not a big fan of babies. I just hate crying and screaming children, as the frequency their squeaky little voices reaches is too much for my ears and it just instantly irritates me.

This is exactly how I feel. If the kids are older than 6 then they're not that bad. But the little ones have so much energy and they scream too loudly. It's usually annoying to be around them. 

Confession: I had a really wild dream about Fuwa today. I can't remember much, but there were few things so impressive that I still remember them.

First, someone posted a huge wall of text in a random thread about the positions of stars and celestial bodies and how cloudy weather prevented the apocalypse. He was really convinced that if you can't see the stars line up, the end of the world can't happen.

Second one was that Fuwa Anime club had suddenly over 40 members. Incidentally, this made me wake up. 

Confession: I had a really wild dream about Fuwa today. I can't remember much, but there were few things so impressive that I still remember them.

First, someone posted a huge wall of text in a random thread about the positions of stars and celestial bodies and how cloudy weather prevented the apocalypse. He was really convinced that if you can't see the stars line up, the end of the world can't happen.

Second one was that Fuwa Anime club had suddenly over 40 members. Incidentally, this made me wake up. 

I'm worried about you and your health  :makina:

Confession: Shit... I did too! I even saw it come up on Skype and everything. I was planning to wish him a happy birthday after work, but I was so tired I didn't even think of it when I ended up getting back. :(

So... pssssst... Tyrael:

Happy Belated Birthday! ^^

Pssssst

there is a birthday thread

Confession: I can act so awkward with kids, but I am pretty protective when I feel the need to be.  Still, I'm not so good at being authoritative with them -_-; so keep the bad ones away from me~

Confession2: I'm a trap.

Marry me?

I'm worried about you and your health  :makina:

I'm pretty sure I'm bad too. I had a dream about monsters girls and one of them was a trap.

Confession2: I'm a trap.

This might possibly be the reason, lol. Could also have something to do with Ayana talking to me in Skype about being a futa.

On that note, I wonder if trap monster girls are a thing in Japan. :michiru: Have there been any manga that have done this?

Flutterz, I love you so much. 

I love Flutterz more

Now, now, ladies, no need to fight, There's plenty of me to go around, if you know what I mean :illya:

Also do your parents play MTG? Because I can't imagine any other reason why they'd just offer to get you a playmat. o_O

Now, now, ladies, no need to fight, There's plenty of me to go around, if you know what I mean :illya:

Also do your parents play MTG? Because I can't imagine any other reason why they'd just offer to get you a playmat. o_O

Parents: What do you want for your birthday?

Me: A new playmat would be nice.

Parents: Okay.