Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Fuck off, i had an extremely weird dream.

I dreamt that a fuckin doctor...basically cut off my dick and did a surgery in order to "gift" me with a big dick...Fuck off i don't remember much but it was like a japanese program, ultra weird. 

Fuck off, i had an extremely weird dream.

I dreamt that a fuckin doctor...basically cut off my dick and did a surgery in order to "gift" me with a big dick...Fuck off i don't remember much but it was like a japanese program, ultra weird. 

I wonder where that started... :makina:

Confession: fellow hentais! Rejoice with me as i found my latest ecchi series! I saw the first episode of prison school 2 nights ago and have lost hours of sleep in the last two nights reading all 180 chapters of the manga. My arms are sore from supporting my prone position while reading all night and my health has deteriorated greatly..

And I havent felt this fullfilled since GTO. Finally, some hentai taste for grown up hentai men (full figure females and no fucken lolis! Take that loli lovers!)

Confession: fellow hentais! Rejoice with me as i found my latest ecchi series! I saw the first episode of prison school 2 nights ago and have lost hours of sleep in the last two nights reading all 180 chapters of the manga. My arms are sore from supporting my prone position while reading all night and my health has deteriorated greatly..

And I havent felt this fullfilled since GTO. Finally, some hentai taste for grown up hentai men (full figure females and no fucken lolis! Take that loli lovers!)

Checked the first chapter. WTF : DD

Already finished it

don't read too much of it at once or you'll go numb

So a storm just took out my power right as I was about to start making lunch. Fuck you storm, you shall take my power, but you shall never take my food!

I had to scrap making chicken in the microwave and instead found some hamburger helper, cheese burger macaroni of course, all the other ones are shit. Then i had to go find a lighter to light the stove.

Confession: I can't use the candle lighter we have in our house. The mechanism has to high of a force required. Even with two hands I couldn't get it to light, so I tracked down the BIC pocket lighter we had in our work shop and used that instead.

I had to scrap making chicken in the microwave and instead found some hamburger helper, cheese burger macaroni of course, all the other ones are shit. Then i had to go find a lighter to light the stove.

I once lived 4 months without a microwave. It was horrible... Had to heat up everything on a frying pan.

Confession: I'm probably gonna lose internet sometime around August. My mom got in another fight with my aunt, and my aunt is gonna cancel her service once the contract expires. I probably won't be around until September or October. :( Unfortunately, I'm not gonna be able to get the service myself until I move out.

Confession: I'm probably gonna lose internet sometime around August. My mom got in another fight with my aunt, and my aunt is gonna cancel her service once the contract expires. I probably won't be around until September or October. :( Unfortunately, I'm not gonna be able to get the service myself until I move out.

I'm confused...your aunt is paying for your mom's internet?

That sucks, man.  Hope your move won't be too stressful.

Then the question lies in how to avoid feeling like/being interpreted as that ;-;

I just do what I do with everyone xD...  stop talking when they aren't responsive.  I think it's pretty easy to tell when someone isn't interested in talking more... it mostly gets quiet & very one-sided in terms of effort.  At least at the acquaintance stage.. I wouldn't want to bother people too much.

When you're closer friends, you can be more annoying and get away with it.. because sometimes they'll just tell you to stop being annoying, lol.

Confession: I'm very thankful to Ren!  I received the giveaway gift of Clannad today, and it made me very happy~!

Hehe.. I wanna show it off!

http://i.imgur.com/3fkxwVC.jpg

When I have more free time, I'd like to play it ^_^ and can also practice my Japanese on it.