Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

trying my best

Sadly, I can't tell you do to x or y but i'm confident you'll pick whatever's in your daughter's best interest... I'm sorry your ex is batshit insane...

Confession: it's been two days and the first girl STILL hasn't answered me, should I be worried?

Confession: I'm utterly pissed at my horrid naming sense. I can't name my characters AT ALL. I mean, just look at my username!

Confession 2: I don't understand why people like Winged Cloud art. I think it looks ehh.

You should do like the cool kids and steal character names from famous media :makina:

You should do like the cool kids and steal character names from famous media :makina:

I actually use names from the fan fictions i write for my game characters, or i create new names.

For exemple, my Dawn of war 2 char is called Ulric, because it's cool. 

Party at Flutterz' next week!

Do you have a sister that has pink hair because she cosplayed as Sakura?

Confession: I know exactly what you are referencing... and I pretty much just died laughing.

Thanks for almost killing me Tyrael. :wahaha: :wahaha: :wahaha: :wahaha:

Confession: I'm utterly pissed at my horrid naming sense. I can't name my characters AT ALL. I mean, just look at my username!

My naming sense can be pretty bad too. I remember how I used to make names...

... smash random syllables together until something sounds cool. xD

Nowadays I usually try and keep a theme with my names, and derive names from names that relate to that theme..

So in the end... I am still kind of smashing syllables together until something sounds cool. :P

Confession:  My naming sense is both bad and good at the same time.  I'll think up some random Japanese name for a character and then my manager will tell me the meaning was completely different, and it turns out the alternate meaning actually fits anyway.

I try to avoid Japanese names where I can, unless I am using a Japanese naming scheme. Of course, that isn't me saying I am excluding Japanese characters from my works, oh no. I just normally write high fantasy, so the chances of you finding a Japanese person are kinda slim (however not impossible, as I have read a few series that did include them rather well).

wut

And no, I'm an only child :P

Confession: I know exactly what you are referencing... and I pretty much just died laughing.

Thanks for almost killing me Tyrael. :wahaha: :wahaha: :wahaha: :wahaha:

Hahahaha, how we got derailed onto incest, I have no clue, but I have a fun story that I'll disguise as a confession, because you know, thats what this thread is about.

Confession: I once knew someone during college that threw a 4chan party.  Yep, thats right, a party where he gave out his address on 4chan and invited people to come over and party.  During this party, they decided to have an orgy, because fuck it, why not, I guess?  And this guy gangbanged his sister who had pink hair because she cosplayed as Sakura from Naruto recently.  Unsurprisingly they got together after that, but I quickly distanced my relation from him.

That kind of shit needs to stay in the hentai thread, not in real life  :illya:

@ Flutterz what kind of a mod are you when you can't even recognize in-jokes from the thread you frequent the most? Sigh... Quote for reference :amane:

@ Lino y u no like my post then you cheeky bastard :sachi:

I try to avoid Japanese names where I can, unless I am using a Japanese naming scheme. Of course, that isn't me saying I am excluding Japanese characters from my works, oh no. I just normally write high fantasy, so the chances of you finding a Japanese person are kinda slim (however not impossible, as I have read a few series that did include them rather well).

I tend to go for more real-world areas ('Modern Fantasy' is the term I've heard is used) so when it's set in Japan I'll usually go for it as the standard otaku/hikikomori-type person that I am :P

Party at Flutterz' next week!

Do you have a sister that has pink hair because she cosplayed as Sakura?

Confession:

Confession: it's been two days and the first girl STILL hasn't answered me, should I be worried?

Depends?  I can't really give you a good answer, since I don't know the girl.  Some will play games to see if you're really interested, but some won't, and their not responding means that they really aren't interested.  Again, it really depends on the girl and her personality.

@ Flutterz what kind of a mod are you when you can't even recognize in-jokes from the thread you frequent the most? Sigh... Quote for reference :amane:

@ Lino y u no like my post then you cheeky bastard :sachi:

Confession: I love being a cheeky bastard. :sachi:

Pretty sure in-jokes have to be used more than once to be considered in-jokes. :P

I have just turned it into an in-joke get on my level pls

Depends?  I can't really give you a good answer, since I don't know the girl.  Some will play games to see if you're really interested, but some won't, and their not responding means that they really aren't interested.  Again, it really depends on the girl and her personality.

But she asked me. I'm not gonna fucking chase her  :vinty:

Confession: I am nearly at 1K posts and I have a hard time deciding who I will forget to mention in my obligatory 'thank you fuwascrubs' celebratory post

Confession: I am nearly at 1K posts and I have a hard time deciding who I will forget to mention in my obligatory 'thank you fuwascrubs' celebratory post

The post isn't actually obligatory, yknow. Could also try sth like what Nosebleed did w/ his 10k posts thread about yuri.

Also, you could always do it the amusing way I did it - I've done it twice now, actually:

Please note that only two people got a special mention and that you should not treat the lack of such mentions as a sign of lack of affection. Because it amuses me, I shall yet again extend the offer to PM me asking for my honest opinion of you, which I will then provide. I reserve the right to not do this for people who easily get upset, though~

The post isn't actually obligatory, yknow. Could also try sth like what Nosebleed did w/ his 10k posts thread about yuri.

Also, you could always do it the amusing way I did it - I've done it twice now, actually:

I'm so sorry I forgot to mention you in the people you'd date post, you're definitely on my shortlist :holo:

Also, yea thanks for the tip :sachi: